1. Well I think there are going to be consequences anyway, either warmane has to do a rollback because of it or edit the characters data. Probably rollback

2. We didn't use any exploit for enter, it was just open ans we went in for fun.
    THIS
    Originally Posted by xambae
    When you saw Onyxia in the Instance, Why you decide to kill here? Report the bug maybe no? Ban people acting like this.
    As @xambae said, its not fun, your action instead of reporting, caused the server to be turned off, caused the entire players that ware online to wait for staff to fix and waste time to remove items/achive from each one of you.

3. When you saw Onyxia in the Instance, Why you decide to kill here? Report the bug maybe no? Ban people acting like this.
    +1 Agree to 110%. I do hope those people get punished. "Not reporting possible exploits on Warmane Lordaeron = Perm Ban", enough said. However, this is still not worse than what Paradox did in Naxx25 on Patchwerk tho, #neverforget #neverforgive.

// Neverholy, GM of Clarity

4. When you enter in the raid, message system said "Welcome to onyxia lair 10man" its your the ****** :) its fun to do boss dont release. Btw my main is exalted ICC but i dont wear the ring. Noob. So its why we should ban this player. They know they are in 10mans, i dont think people dont do the long questline for Drakefire neck. Ban them.

5. THIS

As @xambae said, its not fun, your action instead of reporting, caused the server to be turned off, caused the entire players that ware online to wait for staff to fix and waste time to remove items/achive from each one of you.
    so on point aint gonna lie.

6. The definition of a premeditated crime is that you have to think about how you are going to do it ( plan it) , it is a hard sentence crime, the definition of manslaugther(for example) is that you did it unwillingly and by accident , using those situations can you tell me that you created a high geared group of 10 people and killed Onyxia by mistake?
    .... Guys, We just went for onyxia without even thinking.... The raid was opened and we just walked in like in any other raid. Lot's of other guilds came as soon as they saw the message on the global!

We did not exploit anything it could have been anyone xD

7. They wont get banned, but they could have informed someone instead.

First 12