1. pvp tittles and HK ladder

will this ever come to lordaeron? Server first GM and HWL were very active after the moltdown, I know pvp ranks were a custom warmane feature. It gave the community a fun goal to reach

there a have been a few custom changes to pve and more planed, can we have some hardcore custom pvp additions. Make ranks require double the kills

It does not affect anyone who doesn't care about bgs, and many people love old tittles like Centurion and Commander

2. This would be awesome. Yes, please!

3. this would be good. it also "hardcore" change

it will give longevity to bgs and wintergrasp when it comes. It would take me years of pvp to get 120,000 for top rank

4. Would be really nice. HK Titles were a big motivation for me on deathwing and I think a lot of full geared people kept tagging battlegrounds all day long only for this reason. #CenturionHernest

5. This would be very awesome since I'm currently at almost 26k hk's and still lacking any kind of decent title.

6. i think its awesome idea and plz dont come with the "it was removed in 3.3.5" there is no wrong with 1 feature to be actually enabled and its not affecting anything, just gives u another title to show off :P

7. wow,thread where everyone's agree with eachother :D

8. Seems simple enough.

I like the hardcore custom change, it will keep people playing for the entire progressive journey of Lordaeron. Hopefully they are considering it, would be great along side Wintergrasp

9. +1 from me as well, if its worth anything.

Pretty simple idea that everyone would love I'm sure.

10. R1. 40 honorable kills
    R2. 200 honorable kills
    R3. 400 honorable kills
    R4 .800 honorable kills
    R5. 1800 honorable kills
    R6. 3000 honorable kills
    R7. 5200 honorable kills
    R8. 8000 honorable kills
    R9. 14000 honorable kills
    R10. 24000 honorable kills
    R11. 38000 honorable kills
    R12. 60000 honorable kills
    R13. 84000 honorable kills
    R14. 120000 honorable kills

This would be x2 requirements. I think it looks good, first few ranks could require more, but there should lots of Grunts and Privates on the battlefield =D

11. While I don't personally mind the idea, as it's worked well on the other servers, I've never really had a liking for some of the lower titles. It's kind of annoying when almost every person you see had the R1-R5 titles active since it only takes a little while to get that far. Either way is fine, although like I said, the early accessibility titles aren't very lucrative, and are almost nothing but an eyesore after a while.

123 ... Last