1. if you finish the full download on torrent, stay and seed, its running very slow

2. Guys could someone explain please what new files we need to download to get 5.4.8? I cannot download whole thing now. Thanks a lot!

3. it seems you just need the new "WoW.exe" and once you move it in your 5.4.2 client's folder you can play. ( you need to use the new file ONLY after Frostwolf upgrade)
    or at least this is what happens for who had MoP client WITHOUT WoD models

4. can i just replace the wow.exe? take the 5.4.8 wow.exe, put it over the 5.4.3 wow.exe.

5. can someone just upload the needed files?

patch and exe

to mega

the rest is useless
    Mega
    Edited: January 24, 2016

6. can i just replace the wow.exe? take the 5.4.8 wow.exe, put it over the 5.4.3 wow.exe.
    yes, that is exactly what I have said BUT remember:
    1) to wait Frostwolf upgrade before to do that
    2) it should work for the Classic MoP Version, so I do not think it works also for MoP with WoD models

7. Downloading the new torrent with 73.3 kB/s...

8. mine does not even start , its stuck at downloading meta data , does anyone know what's causing it ?

9. Ok,so torrent seed is to low like nobody even downloading it,but after 1 day and 18 hours i downloaded the full torrent and guess what happend i tryd to run it and this pop up...

http://i.imgur.com/Zw5EXCW.jpg

So i think ther is problem with torrent,i dont think you should waste your time in downloading it becous of this!

10. Ok,so torrent seed is to low like nobody even downloading it,but after 1 day and 18 hours i downloaded the full torrent and guess what happend i tryd to run it and this pop up...

So i think ther is problem with torrent,i dont think you should waste your time in downloading it becous of this!
    I downloaded it and it works fine, try to do as that message says, right click on wow.exe and run it as administrator.
    It took around 9 hours to me to download it and I did it 3 days ago so now I guess it should be even faster
    Edited: January 23, 2016

11. I'm having the same problem where it says my account needs to be converted, is this the wrong download for frostwolf? cause if it is, its really ridiculous that there is no information on which one to download for the server.

(edit) - Ok so I just read somewhere that I CANT play on 5.4.8 and I'm beginning to think that this server is a joke, this should really be a sticky for this server on what to download it has absolutely no information on what to do and only 2 stickys for the whole MoP server.....so thanks for the waste of time sitting through that entire download and now I can't play.
    Edited: January 23, 2016

12. Ok,so torrent seed is to low like nobody even downloading it,but after 1 day and 18 hours i downloaded the full torrent and guess what happend i tryd to run it and this pop up...

to fix your problem just right click on MoP folder>Properties>disable "read-only"

I'm having the same problem where it says my account needs to be converted, is this the wrong download for frostwolf? cause if it is, its really ridiculous that there is no information on which one to download for the server.

(edit) - Ok so I just read somewhere that I CANT play on 5.4.8 and I'm beginning to think that this server is a joke, this should really be a sticky for this server on what to download it has absolutely no information on what to do and only 2 stickys for the whole MoP server.....so thanks for the waste of time sitting through that entire download and now I can't play.
    go on Warmane frontpage, you will be able to read:"The Devlog has been updated for all expansions including important pre-5.4.8 release information for Mists of Pandaria. More information can be found here."

13. Am I the only one who dislike the new models? Graphic errors incoming.

14. Ok,after some time i fixd my problem,the problem was in wow.exe file downloaded from torrent so i delete that dowloaded the one from mega and put it in wow folder and now is runing perfect!

15. Am I the only one who dislike the new models? Graphic errors incoming.
    same here, fugly if you ask me, look so tarded.

First 123 Last