1. now it says "Unable to connect" when i try to log in... what is happening

2. Hi,

i understand that server has connectivity issues, but how some players can connect and some cant?
    Just wait it out. server has issues atm. my buddy was playing, but got a d/c and can't re-enter either.
    Guess we'll have to find another way to kill our time.

3. Please read the news on the front page:

CONNECTION ISSUES

January 24, 2016

We are aware of critical connectivity issues affecting all servers. We are working to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

4. Looks like they are aware of this.
    Originally Posted by Warmane
    CONNECTION ISSUES
    January 24, 2016
    We are aware of critical connectivity issues affecting all servers. We are working to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

5. Donate for?

i was agree to donate 50-100 eur if i get lvl70 without so big dc... now im 77 and stll dc more and more... how i can donate if i cant play 1 hour without dc?

6. Awareness doesn't fix anything!!

7. i've read it and i managed to log in but now it says "unable to connect" and its not like it was 1 hour ago when iw as trying to log in.

8. Can officials tell us more about issue?

9. now it says "Unable to connect" when i try to log in... what is happening
    I think it has something to do with your payment , did you pay 11,99euro for this month?
    Damn dude didnt you read the front page? Do you think they can work on the servers when people like you keep spamming that ENTER button every 0,2345788ms? Maybe they just disconnect them ....

10. They are working on it. What the f... do you want them to do ? Not working on it ? Be patient and go play another game.

11. i was thrown of the ragnaros server, after logging in 20 minutes later a message from the server was spammed in my chat window every 3 seconds that my realmlist was wrong , i am currently using: set realmlist logon.warmane.com, in the server message it said that i had to change my realmlist to : logon.warmane.com, after i did that login was impossible, so i changed it back and after a succdesfull login ( 10 attempts ) the spammed message is gone and i was thrown again from the server and now logging in is impossible, i wonder what is going on...

edited: okay they are aware of the problem and are working on it

12. Connexion Issues

Here are some connexion issues (TLK) I faced 24/01/2016 :

1-Stuck at Authentification->(Wait about 40 seconds)...->Account Disconnected.

2-When I attempt to connect I get this MessageBox instantly after clicking Log in (see the Image Below) :

13. i was thrown of the ragnaros server, after logging in 20 minutes later a message from the server was spammed in my chat window every 3 seconds that my realmlist was wrong , i am currently using: set realmlist logon.warmane.com, in the server message it said that i had to change my realmlist to : logon.warmane.com, after i did that login was impossible, so i changed it back and after a succdesfull login ( 10 attempts ) the spammed message is gone and i was thrown again from the server and now logging in is impossible, i wonder what is going on...

edited: okay they are aware of the problem and are working on it
    Wait it out, will probably be fixed Soon™

First ... 91011121321 ... Last