1. 69rotation in a macro

/castsequence reset=3 Hammer of the righteous,Judgement of wisdom,Shield of righteousness,consecration,hammer of the righteous,Holy Shield,shield of righteousness,judgement of wisdom,hammer of the righteous,consecration,shield of righteousness,holy shield

is it worth it? :P

2. I haven't tried the one you linked, but they do work. A couple issues you may have with a macro like that; One, it gets more boring of course since you're spamming a button. Two, I'd be careful not to rely solely on a macro in case you have to change rotation up to build AOE aggro faster for example or if you had to switch targets. Other than that, as long as you keep each individual ability on your hot bar in case you need it I think you're good.

I'm not crazy about the version you linked because Holy Shield doesn't come in until way later in the macro. Unless you were you planning on casting that first Holy Shield before pull then maintaining it with macro. That can work I guess.

3. 969-rotation can absolutely be macro'ed, but it's hardly worth it, unless you're on a strict, Patchwerk-esque fight, don't need other abilities and only need to sit and mash for the 4-5 minutes it takes. Use it if you're extremely bored

4. I think it worked in TBC, saw a video of a 70 paladin just spamming that and not even getting killed, don't think it would work now tho... Or it does work but its rather a bad way to manage your skills.

5. I'd suggest you use a priority system instead of the 6-9-6-9 rotation.

Pre-pull you precast:
    Sacred Shield
    Divine Plea
    Holy Shield
    use Consecration
    (in that order)

On pull:
    Wings + Hand of Reckoning + Avengers Shield (in this order). You can make a macro for this if you want or just use them one after the other. Note your taunt doesn't trigger a global cooldown.

After that pull macro/sequence of abilities:
    Hammer of the Righteous > Shield of Righteousness > Avengers Shield (if not already used) > Judgement (I highly recommend using "of Light" but inb4 people argue against it for no reason at all) > Consecration (if duration is over) > Holy Wrath (if undead target).
    And then you repeat.

Note: This is for starting aggro, thus Holy Shield is absent from prio-list (aggro will be more important at the start than the mitigation since all healers focus heal you when you pull, plus you pre-cast it), using those abilities in thar order will ensure you have the highest possible starting TPS on any and all fights.
    Note 2: If you are the only paladin in an entire raid (only possible in 10 mans) Judgement of Wisdom will be better if the majority of your DPSers are reliant on mana to DPS.

After pull till end of a fight:
    Priority is keeping Sacred Shield, Divine Plea, Holy shield and Judgement (of choice) up while not loosing aggro to anyone.

Note: You still use the "on pull" priority when there's a boss mechanic which spawns an add.
    Example: Lich King's Raging Spirits (aggro is the highest priority when dealing with those)

The difference is slight but it's optimal, use it if you aren't lazy.
    Edited: January 24, 2016