1. http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=50730
    http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=49623

Shadowmourne does less weapon damage, gives less crit, and gives 14 more STR if you cancel the chaos bane.
    No...its not worth 150 USD
    I also like the point where you don't add Oathbinder to the equation. Oathbinder "just" does more damage than Glorenzelg (Point that was already confirmed in several aspects in this sub-forum). The fact of not being worth the USD's/Euros is debatable and it's another complete different topic though.
    Edited: February 12, 2016

2. I also like the point where you don't add Oathbinder to the equation. Oathbinder "just" does more damage than Glorenzelg (Point that was already confirmed in several aspects in this sub-forum). The fact of not being worth the USD's/Euros is debatable and it's another complete different topic though.
    I also like the point where you fail to read the original post where he clearly mentions that he is asking the weapon for PvP and not for PvE, yes it has been confirmed that oathbinder does marginally higher DPS, not something that it too much of a difference either, however any PvP paladin would go for Glorenzelg, sure expertise may not be a great stat, but ArPen is not something too amazing either, especially considering that using Wrathful pieces will have you at a pretty low ArPen and like having just the ArPen from Oathbinder will not make help that either. Plus Glorenzelg gives an extra 27 (?) Stamina, and you would expect at least a BoK self-buff being a pala in BGs and stuffs that would amount to a little bit more. Also Glorenzelg gives strength. However I guess you do already know all these LOL so you should read the original posts too a bit better before making a comment yourself on others. As everyone agrees though, if the 150 coins for Shadowmourne (which IS superior to Glorenzelg) is really worth it is subject to debate and depends on the person's wallet size too.
    Edited: February 13, 2016 Reason: Typo

First 12