1. New Battlegrounds on 5.4.8 release date

Didnt Game Masters promise this to us? for the time I was in game I saw no new battlegrounds were offered

2. We are also preparing two new battlegrounds for release; The Battle for Gilneas and Alterac Valley. Gilneas is already finished and currently being tested, while Alterac Valley is under development. - NOV 14/2015 ;) ..... where are the battlegrounds?

3. Malaco said they are retesting them and probably will be added today. How did you manage to be in game long enough to notice there aren't any new bgs but not long enough to see his reply why? Stop being so impatient, everything happens for a reason.

4. guys read last Devlog about MoP: https://www.warmane.com/devlog
    "Upcoming releases
    Besides the continuation of spell, combat and general fixes, we have several releases scheduled after the 5.4.8 upgrade. We will start off with the release of the Scarlet Halls and the Scarlet Monastery, followed by heroic releases of Heart of Fear and Throne of Thunder. We are also planning to finish the Ji-Kun encounter and have it ready with the heroic release. Afterwards we will release lower level dungeons and raids, as well as new Siege of Orgrimmar bosses. At the same time we are going to implement three new battlegrounds, namely the Battle for Gilneas, Deepwind Gorge and Silvershard Mine"

So they will come "soon"

Edit: Malaco in-game:" The Battle for Gilneas will go live in a few mins"
    Edited: January 26, 2016