1. I'm Ok. With everything.
    level 20 is no problem.

I understood from Patches that the tavern in Orgrimmar just serves as a meeting spot. From there we go to another place.
    As for RP, think about our common Lore; We are not really fond of the Orcs, being Blood Elves and all...
    So maybe meeting up in Undercity/Silvermoon looks a bit more appropriate.
    That said, it is just the meeting spot, so I don't mind.

2. Alrighty, Read the previous posts, moving forward:

Update: new required level for Sunday is 20.

Per symphonia and kraai, you both bring up a good point about the forsaken area being a more legit place for elves to meet so I propose we meet on the road outside Ambermill. When I get home later I will post a picture of the exact location I would like us to meet and i have some quests in nind I want you to pick up but not yet do.

Basically, while leveling to 20, please don't do any quests that lead you into Ambermill in Tirisfall. Leave those for us to do as a group. Some of them require three people to do because the mobs in the main estate are a bit nasty to handle alone.

Symphonia, correct- this is something that can be joined by anyone on horde side in our adventures.

Side notes: ambermill mobs sometimes drop robes of dalaran (rp gear) and on occasion there is a rare that drops a tabby cat.

As for motivation, if you can't think of a reason for your character to be there- these are humans on horde territory, and the forsaken need assistance dealing with these magic-slingers, so who better to combat magic then Sin'dorei?

See you sunday! :)
    Will post more details later.

3. Through the blessings of coicidental timezone availability, Gannar and Lysarra have met and made an adorable friendship!!! I am more excited than ever for them to meet again, and meet the rest of the party, in Tirisfal. :D

4. Ok- Sunday, we're changing the meeting place to Brill. I tested out the Ambermill quest area and there are no quests. It must e a glitch because you cant enter any phases here. Also- the NPC's make you drunk as an attack and while tempting for the funny factor- it is really just a glitched area. (http://i.imgur.com/MUZLYtY.jpg)

From Brill we can meet and greet- all head to terrin mill. It's safer traveling the roads and it will be a good rp walk there where we can get to know each other.

I heard in game that Kraai- Gannar met Symphonia-Lys and my character- Sylvannar definitely now has made an impression on Lys... a terrible, terrible and hilariously terrible impression. RP should be awesome Sunday.

Can't wait!

It's the little things.. lol
    http://i.imgur.com/E5tGiIY.jpg
    Edited: January 30, 2016

5. Hey! I hope it's not too late to get in on this. I have a level 20 Undead Warlock and I'd love to join! I'm not certain I can make the first meeting event, but I'd love to go to the next one (and catch up on any levels, if necessary). I figure that, so long as you guys are still in Lordaeron, there'd be plenty of reason to meet an Undead there :P
    Anyway, my character's name is Anmarie, and I hope I can join you guys soon!

6. Hey! I hope it's not too late to get in on this.
    It's never too late!
    No worries- let me know your time zone and availability per the times listed on the 1st post. The more the merrier.

Event is in 30 minutes.
    Will update this thread shortly after with the next level cap and next meeting time (tba - to be announced).

See you all in Brill!

7. Well that was awesome!

Our group consists of Anmarie, the warlock who believes she's in another dimension due to Sylvannar's shenagins, Lys the cut-throat mage with a stare that could cut strait through you, Gannar the paladin training to become a Blood Knight with some heated-side effects to his light wielding and Sylvannar; the cocky, sly - fool.

Favorite moments from to days RP:
    http://i.imgur.com/bosjjmK.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/0gNzF2x.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/kCER0EC.jpg

Cap for next weekend is level 25.
    If you reach 25 sooner, let me know on forums- if we all reach 25 before expected it will be raised again.

Meeting next week is the same time and same place, for now- in Undercity.

See you then!
    Edited: February 1, 2016

8. I see two of the now 5 I've seen online are in the level 20 range.

Anmarie = 20
    Gannar = 20
    Lys = 22?
    Sal = 25
    Sylvannar = 25

Cap will continue to stay on 25 until we reach this goal together.

I see we're now using the external rpooc chat as well. Will keep an eye on that.

I hesitate to make this suggestion but we now have enough players to do it- should we start a roleplay based guild?

If it's agreed that we do so I don't want anyone picking a name without a vote or making this guild and inviting people right off the batt. We are based on roleplay so the naming, reasoning and all other possible guild related shenagins WILL BE DISCUSSED IN CHARACTER or not at all.

The only things I would like posted in response to this topic is when you hit the level cap and if there should or shouldn't be a guild formed in character.

Thanks! See you all ingame .

9. Word to the wise here. If you want any kind of any kind of lasting connection that lasts months or years, become friends OOC. Purely IC guilds never last for longer then a few months while friendships follow each other to other guilds, other servers, and usually become good-ole-boys clubs, lol. Friends always favor other ooc friends ;).

People do get mad at stuff others do IC and they hold grudges. If you aren't able to talk them out OOC. Nothing is ever resolved. It's swept under the rug. You can close your eyes and scream la,la,la,la. But the drama still exists and creeps into ridiculous RP that ruins everyones immersion and fun. Disagreements almost always come to a head. Everyone can figure out or makes assumptions why a person is acting the way they are IC or perhaps misinterpret and they aren't really playing IC, they are just playing ooc through their character. People behaving badly, misunderstandings, unwillingness to compromise , etc. Without dialogue, issues, real or imagined, never get addressed and linger on comeing to a head sooner or later.
    Edited: February 2, 2016

10. I've actually been holding off on questing - in part because I am easily distracted and have just been exploring the world for a while, and in part because I REALLY want to do quests and stuff IC. Which I know we plan on doing as a group, and the only reason we haven't yet is because all the characters have only just met.

Here's my idea for a fun adventure we can undertake next meeting (though, in truth, I have no idea if it's possible in the first place since my memory is so messed up). If I recall correctly - which I probably don't - isn't there a dungeon in our level range on the south side of Silverpine? We could hunt down some quests for the area and share them IC under the guise of, "I heard someone in the Undercity's paying good money for this task," and so on. I think the dungeon is Shadowfang Keep.

(I have a confession to make. When I played WoW 10 years ago, I was a loser ***** with no friends, so I've only actually played through 2 dungeons in my life: Dead Mines and Stockade. I know basically nothing about the game.)

Also, Anmarie and I have been friends for years. So if nothing else, I know WE'RE cool OOC xD

11. Also, Anmarie and I have been friends for years. So if nothing else, I know WE'RE cool OOC xD
    That's always fun =). The best of friends make for the best rivalry rp. Most make the mistake of -always- being best buds IC even if they characters would certainly not be friends under any circumstances, lol. Good luck to ya all. Lavagem and I will be eventually moving onto a larger RP community. Everyone has their own niche and type(s) of rp they enjoy. The type of RP we are interested in. In short. Creative story intensive , late teen to adult writing themes with in well thought out depth characters who change over time . In short, it's all about a good story. While spontaneous RP is the icing on the macaron, a diet of mostly icing gets tiresome quickly and to make a good macaron you need a creative and skilled cooks. That doesn't really exist here and there has been very little interest for it the past 7 months.

12. You'd be surprised who's interested, here. Because from the way this RP is going, it looks like there's going to be PLENTY of drama and intrigue. Maybe this is a good place to recap all the shenanigans that have ensued after just ONE full meeting:

Lysarra fled from Silvermoon after framing her father for several crimes, including treason and murder, and stole all his money. In the process of running away, she ran into Gannar and Sylvannar separately, enlisting their assistance and telling them both different lies about her situation because she wasn't expecting to ever really see them again. But she saw them again IMMEDIATELY and now they're talking to each other and might start comparing stories. In Gannar's case, this is a particularly precarious predicament because he is a Blood Knight - just like her father was - and if he gets too curious and sends a letter back to his superiors asking about what happened with the Lightseeker family, he can easily expose her and ruin all her plans. She even thinks he might arrest her, since he seems rather dedicated to his order - so she's trying very, VERY hard to get on his good side, so he's less inclined to turn on her once the truth inevitably comes out. But, in the midst of all these concerns, it turns out that Sylvannar has been nursing some suspicions of his own - not surprising that he figured it out, since Lys told him the most grandiose lies, thinking that he would matter the least in the long term. But he hasn't solved EVERYTHING, so Lys is trying to balance between the both of them and solidify their friendship before her tower of lies crumbles around her. But Lys isn't the ONLY one juggling stories, as it would appear to most of the party that there's more to Sylvannar's intentions than he lets on. Indeed, he's told a few lies of his own - most damaging to the newly risen Forsaken warlock Anmarie, who has not fully grasped that she died and came back. Instead of telling her the sad truth, Sylvannar told her that she was "trapped in an alternate dimension" and that nothing around her was actually real. As a result, Anmarie believes that none of her actions have any real consequences - and none of the people she's brutally murdering and setting demons upon are actually real either - which is taking her down a dangerous and unstable path. To make matters worse, a fifth companion has joined: Selvarria Darkheart. Despite apparently hitting it off with Sylvannar, Lys doesn't trust this new friend one bit. With more lies and deceit, she pretends to enjoy the warlock's company, while secretly setting up securities and failsafes and sending out warnings to her companions, just in case this volatile dark mage decides to act on her thinly-veiled threats.

The destination the party is trying to reach right now is Booty Bay, where Lys plans on shaking down the Goblin she worked with to rob her father of all his money, only to be double-crossed and robbed instead. Seeing as how that quest takes them deep through Alliance territory, and seeing as how the kettle's already coming to a boil just as they take the first step of their journey, there's no safe bet that they'll all survive the trip.

You can see why I'm so excited.

13. Thank you for the consideration, I'm sure a lot of people will have fun with it. Like I said, everyone has certain styles/types of RP they like. We have been around for years now. It's just not the right situation for us for what we wish to do.

14. SaphedaSera - good info. All of it. Join us! The more the merrier.

Symphonia- heh, nice recap. Careful not to mix in character and out of character info ic but thus far this is going well.

The dungeon you spoke of is SFK, shadow fang keep. I'll check if we've out leveled it later. If we haven't I'll scedule something for us Sunday but we all need to be the same level to run anything so get to 25! I'll see if I can freeze my level (u can make it so u don't gain experience by talking to an npc in Orgrimmar) and help you out tomorrow if your not 25 by then.

Remember everyone, don't go past the cap - unless it's accidental and by 1 level, I'll accept that as a mistake. I don't want to leave anyone behind though.

See you all in game.

15. A consideration before you jump in. As far as I know Shadowfang Keep is one of the many nonfunctional dungeons in Frostwolf

And not sure if freezing the cap here is possible, as I've never seen any NPC able to do that in Stormwind. Wouldn't be surprised if there isn't. This is Frostwolf after all
    Edited: February 2, 2016

First 1234 ... Last