1. Oh, a note I forgot to make about potentially making a guild: it would be amazing to be able to use a guild bank, since I have a bunch of stuff that I want to just give away to whoever needs it without it necessarily being IC.

(By the way, I hit 25. Not sure how, since I still wasn't really trying to level. Pretty sure either fairies or witchcraft is involved.)

2. Hello Peeps,

I love what you are all writing down.
    Amazing Recap of the meetings. We have to be careful not to gain too much Meta knowledge of each other, or not act on it. But this far it looks great!

About the 25 cap: I am super busy this week with work, but I will manage 25 I think!
    I will put some work in it.

I am totally in for the Guild. Maybe it's nice to talk about it in-game.

Hear from you soon!

- Kraai

3. Haha, I trust you guys not to be Cheaty McCheaterpantses when it comes to sharing the Story Thus Far. The way I see it, learning info OOC helps lend context to IC decisions and helps plan future possible plot points. Like, what if Gannar exposes Lys's lies and causes everyone to turn against her while SHE'S trying to turn everyone against Selvarria? What if Selvarria catches on to Lys's duplicity and starts taking action against her? What if Anmarie solves Sylvannar's lie in an unpleasant and destructive way? What if Sylvannar finally finds the dude who owes him that pair of pants? Knowing the direction other people are taking their characters gives you the opportunity to plan with or against them, and helps you come up with ideas of your own!

Besides, it's so much fun to see the stories of other characters! I just get so excited over that kind of stuff, but I can see other people not being 100% on board with it. As far as my own stance goes, I'm cool with characters knowing the OOC info I give out, so long as they can justify their character knowing it. For example, Gannar learning of the false charges against Lys's father through his correspondence with the Blood Knights. I wouldn't do that to other people without asking OOC because I know sometimes people aren't always as okay with that as I am, but I think the cooperative effort to DESTROY OUR CHARACTERS LIVES is the most invigorating part of RP. Maybe I'm alone in that though xD

I've also had bad experiences in the past playing liars, so for me, I like to make sure my partners OOC are aware of my character's intentions and mistruths. Because then people can tell me if they're not cool with how it might affect their own characters, or they won't be suddenly surprised when the truth comes out and they never picked up on what cues I gave that my character was lying the whole time. That's... often a point of contention I find between IC and OOC. People don't like being unpleasantly surprised xD

EDIT: If people would rather I DIDN'T save and share all this info OOC, don't hesitate to tell me! I mean, I can't help that I pay attention to everything, but I can at least not share all your secrets with the other players if you don't want me to xD
    Edited: February 4, 2016

4. Please keep doing what you do. If we are all aware of it than It should not be a problem! I also like to read all the intentions from the characters OOC.
    I had only a bad experience with it once. I wrote a similar story with some motives and stuff and suddenly the other characters were behaving differently..

But I feel we are more "grown up" about it ;). I was just mentioning it to be aware of it.

5. Hey'a all!

Handepsilion: cap can be frozen, I tested it - it works! :)

Kraai- no worries, we'll keep cap at 25 until we're all up to speed. I don't want anyone left behind. Just keep us posted on forums.

In the mean time we can all partake in rp to get to know each other or level your alts or mains.

Symphonia- I believe we're all mature enough not to mix ic with ooc info but for those looking to join we may give them too much background info posting all this lovely ic progression.

Random idea; start a threat for in character progression for Lys, I would read her adventures and schemes in a heart beat.

Guild stuff will be discussed in game and somehow fit into rp if the topics permit it.

Oh- post your professional s here if u wish. This was we won't double profession and I can send u guys extra mats. The guild bank is a good idea too. Will grid some gold to make that happen in time.

One last note, I have a problem making it this sunday. Im training to be a knight for the sca and the knight training me can only meet this subdays. Ideas for a new meet time? U can always rp together with any members of our group but this Sunday I can't make it.

I can do saturday. Same time as sunday. Let me know.

6. Saturday works for me!!! Pretty much any weekend time works. And I'll see about making that thread. Short prose is my life.

As mentioned before, my professions are Enchanting and Tailoring - with a side of Cooking and First Aid. So if you need a pretty outfit, look no further. Or, well, I'm having a little trouble finding those pretty outfits myself, to be honest, but that's only more reason to send all your cloth to meeeeeeeee

7. Symphonia- quill boars in Dourotar and the Barrens drop a good amount of linen cloth. For wool try deadmines instance but be careful not to out level us.

That's 2 for saturday, same time as last week.
    Keep me posted guys. :)

8. Hey Guys!

I didn't start a profession yet... I am always lazy like that, but I will pick up mining and blacksmithing (since it gives me the plate armour).
    About this weekend... I am sorry, but my work it too demanding.. I might be free on Sunday but I don't count on it.. I have to prepare for a show and we have rehearsals this weekend.

But next week I am more free! SO... I can get my level up to the cap you are setting! So I don't mind raising the levelcap to 27/30 after next RP session.

Btw:
    -----------------------------------
    Gannar just got back to Blood Knight headquarters, and was about to report on his journey when he was put in a holding cell for questioning. He is being accused for stealing and lying to the order. Not knowing why or how this happened, he is conflicted about keeping Lady Lys a secret to his superiors. He is on the verge of telling everything about his new found 'friends', but something is holding him back. After receiving some troublesome mail he wants to get back on the road as soon as possible.

((This can also justify Gannar's absence in the next RP this weekend))
    ------------------------------------

I keep you posted!

9. ((This can also justify Gannar's absence in the next RP this weekend))
    ------------------------------------
    I keep you posted!
    Nice, one question though- I know IC (in character) Gannar mentioned something about having to go due to blood knight business - or perhaps I'm thinking of Sylvannars push to check with thw order if its ok that hes essentially taking their blood knight for outaide 'experiance' on the road to hone in on his skillz, so I can assume he's back with the order but we wouldn't know IC that he's inprisioned, correct?

I look forward to seeing you next week then.
    Cap is 25 for Saturdays meet- Lys might be on for Sunday but I'll be absent.

Depending on where everyone's at I'll raise the cap for the following week.

See ya soon!

10. Nice, one question though- I know IC (in character) Gannar mentioned something about having to go due to blood knight business - or perhaps I'm thinking of Sylvannars push to check with thw order if its ok that hes essentially taking their blood knight for outaide 'experiance' on the road to hone in on his skillz, so I can assume he's back with the order but we wouldn't know IC that he's inprisioned, correct?
    This is correct.

Have fun! :)

*EDIT* I'm lvl 25, took me less than 15 min.
    Edited: February 6, 2016

11. Awesome sauce! Been enjoying the small roleplays lately with various characters. Really pushing character progression and a lot of unique situations.
    SADLY I have had some lag issues... gonna fix this for next time.

Our new hub will be Terren mill for now.
    Level cap increased to 35 for next weeks meet.

Thank you all for the RP!

Gannar- Recall that small pocket watch you were sent way back when with a letter.... one thing led to another and the thing has become a plot device! Do you still have it?! XD Either way, Sylvannar is coming to find you. Hope he can!
    Edited: February 7, 2016

12. Gannar- Recall that small pocket watch you were sent way back when with a letter.... one thing led to another and the thing has become a plot device! Do you still have it?! XD Either way, Sylvannar is coming to find you. Hope he can!
    Sounds good! Yes I think I still have it... Next to some other disturbing letters...
    Find me soon...

*update from Gannar* I think they will let me go... http://imgur.com/YWhSKc1
    Edited: February 7, 2016

13. *update from Gannar* I think they will let me go... http://imgur.com/YWhSKc1
    Well thats just awesome!!! Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Side note: Cap is 35- please try and stay under 35 as its a megga leap from last cap.
    Shaltz in orgrimmar can freeze your level if your worried about going over. :P

14. So... I just received three letters.... and I want you all to laugh with me... so im going to TRUST you don't use this OOC info IC.

The 1st was from Gannar with some suspicions and concerns.
    The 2nd was from Lys who stated, among other things- that she would cover for me with Trist' while I was searching for Gannar...

And the 3rd.... Man I wish I had a screenshot of this hilariousness...
    Some threat from Tryst'in stating that he's turned everything against Sylvannar and has kidnapped one of our party members.
    He demands his pants back 'or else'....

What the fel did I miss?!!!
    http://i.imgur.com/oCZXvUv.jpg

-Happy RP! LOL
    Edited: February 8, 2016

15. Not going to go into details, but man, tonight's RP was insanely intense

In under one hour, Trist'in destroyed everything that was good and whole in Lys

And I think everyone is going to feel the consequences

First 12345 ... Last