1. Strand of the Ancients and Chef title.

Very simple question, when you will open Strand of the Ancients? its needed for Chef title. For me and proably for many more players its last missing achievement.

Its kinda sad, you make some title for 2+ months, and only one not working BG is blocking you from having it.

Open it ! or simple give us titles. We was working hard for them, trust me.

http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1...il-to-the-chef

http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1...ner-impossible <---------- the one we all cant make.

2. I can tell English isn't your first language, but if you want something don't go around making demands like that.

Certain parts of the game are not open and they are aware of this. Can't get the title? Who the hell cares, they aren't going to push development for such a lowly reason. Strands of the Ancients will be open in due time, until then deal with not having your title.

3. I can tell English isn't your first language, but if you want something don't go around making demands like that.

Certain parts of the game are not open and they are aware of this. Can't get the title? Who the hell cares, they aren't going to push development for such a lowly reason. Strands of the Ancients will be open in due time, until then deal with not having your title.
    Thank you for this little lesson, but one of missing BG's is big part of the game, thats why blizzard added this achievement. Its also one of the most popular Bg's in Woltk, so i think my question is important.

Players can use forums to ask questions you know ?, if you are not fine with it, simple ignore it.
    Many players care, looks like you dont care "BG not working ? who cares.." you know mb pvp players? lawl

Ps. Dont act like some admin/moderator wannabe, because you are not. Learn ignoring things, if you dont care like you wrote.
    Edited: January 28, 2016

4. I can tell English isn't your first language, but if you want something don't go around making demands like that.

his english is very good, who are u to judge it? He wants the title so do many others, ur not forum admin or anything related to warmane stuff so dont go all the way like you wont get the title cuz nobody cares, srsly wots wrong with the ppl here.

5. his english is very good, who are u to judge it? He wants the title so do many others, ur not forum admin or anything related to warmane stuff so dont go all the way like you wont get the title cuz nobody cares, srsly wots wrong with the ppl here.
    There's nothing wrong with the people that are playing on this server, he's just a very negative person, who feels like he can go full judgmental on everybody, all his posts are like that, disliked him from the first post, just ignore.

6. There's nothing wrong with the people that are playing on this server, he's just a very negative person, who feels like he can go full judgmental on everybody, all his posts are like that, disliked him from the first post, just ignore.
    didnt mean to say all ppl are like him, i hope not

7. I can tell English isn't your first language, but if you want something don't go around making demands like that.

What should people do then if they want something to be done? All he did was asked when they're going to enable SotA, and it was in a relatively civilized way, too. Also, just because you don't care about the title you shouldn't make generalizations that "nobody cares".

Also, what does English not being somebody's first language have anything to do with him making this thread? Why do you feel the need to point it out? Maybe you should cut that Wannabe-moderator attitude of yours for once. I can almost tell without even reading the thread that there's some obligatory Bioness reply that picks on some minor detail in the opening post.

8. Isn't he the one who rages about people saying "que", too?
    Anyways, hope you'll get a response from the staff and believe me, there's plenty of good folks on this server.

9. SOTA is the most autistic battleground blizzard ever made, i hope it will never be avaliable

10. Players can use forums to ask questions you know ?, if you are not fine with it, simple ignore it.
    Many players care, looks like you dont care "BG not working ? who cares.." you know mb pvp players? lawl
    You didn't ask staff a question about when it is gonna be realeased, you asked them to give u title. As you said "We were working hard for them (title)", trust me, they are working hard for making it happen.

I think staff is doing great thing with WOTLK on Lorderon so far. I'm enjoying every single zone and dungeon. I wouldn't want to hurry them in their work. If they said they are gonna release it, give them some time to make tests before doing so. There was and still is huge problem with SotA in Ragnaros and people are still abusing these buggs. I would like to let them take care of it before releasing it.

11. What should people do then if they want something to be done? All he did was asked when they're going to enable SotA, and it was in a relatively civilized way, too. Also, just because you don't care about the title you shouldn't make generalizations that "nobody cares".

Also, what does English not being somebody's first language have anything to do with him making this thread? Why do you feel the need to point it out? Maybe you should cut that Wannabe-moderator attitude of yours for once. I can almost tell without even reading the thread that there's some obligatory Bioness reply that picks on some minor detail in the opening post.
    I pointed out the language because it makes his post sound overly demanding. Furthermore his post isn't about the actual battleground itself but rather the fact that he can't get a COOKING title from it. He doesn't care about the battleground just his title, so why should I care when he complains about it?

It is like going to a Walmart that burnt down and complaining to the company that you can't buy those new sneakers. Never mind the fact that the store is no longer there, all you care about are your shoes.

Not the mention, why bring up a fact everyone is keenly aware of? It isn't like Warmane forgot that Strand of the Ancients exists (no matter how much some of us wish to).

12. You're an absolute bummer for no reason. Just let the guy care about the title. It's a big part of the game with how hard one works to get that far.....
    He doesn't sound remotely demanding.

Your analogy is terribad.The site isn't "burnt down" and it's normal to expect chef title to be available. We can wait patiently knowing what we know now, but you're still just looking to be a bummer. lol

We KNOW why they brought it up and it's to chase the title. That's valid. Silence, you have no point.

13. Its also one of the most popular Bg's in Woltk
    That's an odd claim.

I recall it being absolutely hated during retail WotLK, Cata and Mists. I don't think I've ever heard someone say they like that one.

I don't expect that BG to be back online until vehicles and cannons are working properly in WG, since those same mechanics are essential for Strand.

14. What the hell are you guys doing, replying to a 4 year old post lol.