1. Low Level faction unbalance

So i played until level 60 so far, and what i experienced in the levels between 25 and 55 is a massive Faction unbalance in favor of the Alliance.

Pretty much every area i ran into is filled with Alliance players, especially Feralas, Felwood, Tanaris and Blasted Lands.

Is this something that continues to exist on High level?

2. Are you really complaining about this? We alliance have the same problem, but in other zones, like STV. Everywhere you go as an ally there'll be more than one horde. There's nothing to do about this.

3. I was thinking Allies are less lol

4. Are you US? I have noticed most US is Alliance and most Horde is EU. So depending on time there's more ally or horde on the move.

5. Its always a matter of perspective, and obviously time zones+ levels.

And no one cares about low lvl unbalance... because there's nothing you can do about it, people level up and move on, once 70% of the server is 80's THEN you can talk about faction unbalance, and even then alliance will always outnumber horde in pvp terms, since humans get free pvp trinket for no cost.

6. Nothing like that, its almost balances on both time zones

7. There is nothing wrong with the faction balance. For proof go here.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ghlight=census

If you still don't believe the data in that thread, google "confirmation bias" for more answers.