1. <Clarity> Realm First! Death's Demise !

Hello, just a post to congratulate the clarity members for their upcoming server first yogg kill.
    The PTR opened today at around 1PM EST, no announcements were ever made, but surprisingly the Clarity members were giving the information by a staff member itself, and on top of that the ptr times were actually set to match their raiding times.

The test server purpose is to find bugs, however having it open for one specific guild makes it ridiculous and kills the competition for the server first race. How is this fair to other guilds who want to compete ?

My guild and I went to test10M. The first boss the Flame Leviathan is currently bugged and unkillable, something we figured after a few tries. Clarity members were able to skip the boss, as a GM simply .kill him. However when we asked several times for the same thing, we got completly ignored and no answer was ever given.

When opportunities to test the futur content are given, there should be at least something posted somewhere on the website. And there should be more staff members online than an unique one only looking over Clarity's raid and not giving a **** about others.

2. They don't have many staff members to afford extensive testing, they have assigned 1 to write down bugs while others are working on other things most likely and if that 1 guy happened to be in bad mood or didn't had time he ignored you

3. 1. It was Malaco.
    2. It takes about 15seconds to type .kill on a boss
    3. I wasnt there but still this seems to be an unfair advantage to Clarity . . .
    Why are use other guillds not getting PTR testing to be known? Are we just giving clarity server first and not giving Blizzno or anyone else chances?

4. PTR

Public

Test

Realm

srsly lets get real here.... make a post about realm firsts when they are actually a thing NOT on a PTR....

5. They are saying that Clarity is getting private PTR testing that no other guilds are getting
    who cares lol

like this content has not been out for years and done so many times on other p servers and retail. id hope people know how to kill a boss or what works. claiming a realm first about it and making a thread about it means diddly squat. sorry.

if your the only guild who has access to something then thats even more LOL

no competition. not the actual realm. gg?

6. The same thing happened to <is a Cookie>. It seems like it has been always like this. Besides, I am pretty sure, bizzno will take realm first still :)

7. who cares lol

like this content has not been out for years and done so many times on other p servers and retail. id hope people know how to kill a boss or what works.

If you've played other private servers you know that boss fights can vary greatly depending on bugs and such. Even more so here since content is being buffed.

8. Even though PTR testing is a huge advantage, especially if you raid 6-7 days per week like Clarity does but what you have to remember is that they still haven't even killed Sartharion 2 drakes and much less 3 drakes. It's not like PTR will magically make them great players, they still have to beat the encounter.

9. I'm here to inform you that people on this server do play for server firsts. There are actually 2-5 guilds pushing for server first and thats why they play. . . .So having one guild favored by admins isnt cool
    yea... on the actual server not the damn PTR lol get real mate. a PTR that only 1 guild was allowed access to a certain boss. cmon please dont go full ****** on me.

thats like shooting fish in a barrel and saying you won on the practice barrel...
    Edited: January 31, 2016

10. yea... on the actual server not the damn PTR lol get real mate. a PTR that only 1 guild was allowed access to a certain boss. cmon please dont go full ****** on me.

thats like shooting fish in a barrel and saying you won on the practice barrel...
    funky you realise that bosses on this realm are buffed/have slight bugs and so on. For that reason you acctually have to alter the retail tactics quite a bit. And if one guild can do this on the PTR before the actual release and others cant and have to do it in the live progress then it is a HUGE advantage in race for serverfirst

11. So this is happening on here too now?

Its not like this killed the PvE scene on a few other Private servers, why would anyone learn from these mistakes?

12. As current Clarity member, I found it unfair that staff would often favor our guild, come in our TS and help us/take advice from us over other guilds. Helping us during OS 25, Ulduar PTR testing, as well as advantageous boss tuning, it all feels as though we have been given special treatment for the next tier which gives us an unfair advantage in the upcoming race. This puts our competition from guilds such as Paradox and Bizzno at an unfair advantage by comparison
    No idea who you are, pretty sure it's a troll since we never had any help with OS, also why would they help us on a test realm that has the only purpose of testing. No idea what you mean with advantageous boss tuning since we never had anything to do with that, nvm, good troll.

13. Hello! I want to make a statement to the community regarding the current state about PvE Progression/Balancing because I feel that Clarity and the admins/gms/devs on Warmane are getting a lot of non-deserved hate.

First of all, we are not getting any perks or babysitting in our actual raids from GMs/Devs. We did not gain any special treatment during any of those raids we claimed Realm First achieves in, ever. There was a rumor that the GMs restarted the realm because KT was bugged, so we could kill it, this is false. I have never stated this before, but this is what happened; Malaco personally jumped into our raid and stopped us when we were about to pull Kel'Thuzad for the realm first kill. Why? Because the GMs thought that we exploited Patchwerk 25 man, killed him unlegit. At the time, there were only 2 guilds on the realm who had actually downed Patchwerk. They later understood that it was indeed not us (Clarity) who made that exploit, it was the alliance guild Paradox. We have video proof of our realm first Patchwerk kill, they don't. We later heard that they ping-ponged Patchwerk with the help of a Feral Druid, using 4 set PvP bonus (15% movement speed increase) and hunters. Go ahead and ask them for their realm first kill of Patchwerk 25 man video, I dare you! I will include our realm first Patchwerk kill in the Naxxramas 25 Movie that I am currently working on.

We worked really hard to gain those titles, just not only to mention that we raided 13+ hours in a row when Naxx was released and to that I can only thank my fellow hardcore guildies that invested a lot of time and effort into that raid night. We have to progress as much and hard as any other guild on Lordaeron. There are a lot of rumors that we are getting help from gms, but that is 110% false. The Ulduar PTR was opened a few days ago and it was NOT private for Clarity only, it was open for everyone. Basically what happens right now on Lordaeron is that the development team and Malaco wants the best people/guilds to test out the PTR to make the encounters as blizzlike as possible with hardcore tuning. The best guild right now is us, Clarity. I know it sounds cocky and all, but let's be honest here, that's the truth. We claimed not only one, two but three Realm First achieves (Naxx25, OS25, EoE25). This is why the testing team wants us to test out specific boss encounters. We will not gain special treatment when the actual content gets released on the live realm, that's a fact.

The staff of Lordaeron wants to make the boss encounters as close to impossible as possible, and that's why Clarity is here to help them with feedback and bug testing/reporting. We're basically just a helping hand, we're here to help make this realm stay the best. We spend a lot of time helping the realm so why are you hating on us, really?

On behalf of all the leaders in Clarity, please, I beg of the whole community on Warmane Lordaeron; do not believe in all the rumors you might hear before you know that it's actually true.

As current Clarity member, I found it unfair that staff would often favor our guild, come in our TS and help us/take advice from us over other guilds. Helping us during OS 25, Ulduar PTR testing, as well as advantageous boss tuning, it all feels as though we have been given special treatment for the next tier which gives us an unfair advantage in the upcoming race. This puts our competition from guilds such as Paradox and Bizzno at an unfair advantage by comparison
    I have no idea who you are or think you are, but you are not a Clarity member at all like Osirus already mentioned. Everything you said is not true, go ahead and prove me otherwise with evidence.

Best regards,
    Neverholy, Guild Master of Clarity
    Edited: January 31, 2016

14. Just 1 line : Dont please update the raid as another bull**** as earlier Naxx raid after feedbacks from <is a cookie>

There are 10,000 players on the realm and those 25 of Clarity should not be the ones to set benchmarks.
    Staff should check it themselves and ask other players to report bugs as well rather than going to a specific guild and asking. It more seems or sounds like a favor to that guild even if you were not intended.
    None needs you to hurry to launch Ulduar raid in lordaeron as WOTLK content already was hurried content and caused 2 full guilds to quit the lordaeron.

So put PTR open phase and tell other people to test it and report bug or it wont take long enough when realm will be left with just 1 guild and some random pugs.

12 Last