1. Just did some more testing on Blackrock and noticed that switching the libram delays the next auto attack swing.
    Not sure if this is only on Blackrock the case but it makes libram dancing worthless.

Might has same usage for ele shamis to switch the totem in between the global cd of shock.
    Edited: January 31, 2016

2. Noticed that switching the libram delays the next auto attack swing. Not sure if this is only on Blackrock
    I tested Libram swapping on Deathwing a couple of months ago and noticed the same thing. It doesn’t trigger a GCD but it does reset swing timer which made it worthless to me (I was mostly concerned with PVE though). My goal was to see if it was worthwhile to keep Libram of Valiance and Libram of Three Truths up 100% of the time.This was my back of the napkin math (check it please if you've tried to figure out the DPS gain/loss yourself):

Considering the Valiance buff (Holy Strength) lasts 16 seconds and on average takes about 4 seconds to apply (70% per Holy Vengeance tick @ 3 seconds/tick), I figured I would be doing 2 swaps in 16 seconds (taking into account I want to maintain 100% up-time so can't wait 16 seconds to swap):

(switch 3-T to Val) ------- 4 seconds -------> Valiance Proc (Switch Val to 3-T) ------------------ 12 seconds -------------> Proc Close to Dropping (switch 3-T to Val)

So 1 swap/8 seconds. Let’s say on average I’m going to be swapping half-way through a swing timer (2.8 second swing with Improved Moonkin). That’s a loss of 1.4 seconds of white damage every time I swapped. My white damage is 3880 DPS. So every Libram swap is costing me 1.4 seconds * 3880 DPS = 5432 total damage. 1 swap/8 seconds works out to a 679 DPS loss .

Libram of Valiance Buff (Holy Strength) DPS Gain: 700 DPS gain (per RAWR when fully buffed in ICC)

It was totally worthless to me then. I know OP was talking about swapping for PVP but the swing timer reset may still be a relevant factor.

First 12