- Mature environment
- Social and levelling
- No level restriction
- International

This guild aims to be social and levelling, so no planned weekly raids, PvP events or anything. This is more a place for casual players, or people who just want to chill and relax while playing, maybe share a laugh or two with guild mates. In the future we migh be able to organize some PvE raid when we’ll have the numbers, but nothing planned at the moment.

I’m requesting a guild application, and you might think “why would you ask such thing for a basic social guild?!”. Well the reason is simple, Lordaeron has a huge population and from my experience most of these people are completely lacking social skills, for different reasons. Maybe most are too young and immature, maybe some are just frustrated adults, but it doesn’t really matter. The fact is that most people here don’t care about social, they just care about their ego.

I’m trying to establish a mature and enjoyable environment, I’ll try to filter those who will eventually apply to the guild with a very simple guild application form. Maybe this will help to prevent some drama in guild chat, or in general some unpleasant encounter! Think of this like a metal detector at the airport, we don’t want people with knives and bombs on board, don’t we?

If you like this project and you think that this is the right place for you then don’t hesitate and apply now!

For more info visit www.karma-society.tk