1. [A] iGuild is recruiting Swedish players for 25 man naxx!

Like the title mentions are we now looking to progress into 25 mans!

This is a Swedish guild only, obviously we don't require you to be a Swedish citizens but we do require you to speak fluid Swedish!
    As of right now we're 15/15 bosses Naxx 10 man 1/1 OS 10 and 0/1 EoE 10
    So now we are looking ahead and our next challenge is Naxx 25 man. In order for this to happen we need a a few more members to join the guild!

We are currently looking for:
    Mage 3/3
    Warlock 1/3
    Hunter 1/3
    Shaman 2/3 (N Elemental)
    Paladin 3/4 (Need holy)
    Death Knight 3/3
    Warrior 1/3
    Rogue 3/3
    Druid 2/3
    Priest 1/3

Raidtimes:
    -Tuesday: 18.30-22.00 CET
    -Thursday: 18.30-22.00 CET
    -Sunday: 17.30-22.00 CET

What we expect of you:
    -First of all knowledge about you class and your role in raids, Healer/tank/dps.

-BiS pre Raids gear, that meaning all gear you can obtain outside of Raids.

-If you sign up for raids we EXPECT you to be online and ready to play 15 min prior to the time set on the raid, with Flasks AND pots for you specific role!

-Fully enchanted/Gemmed, (PvE enchants).

-Stable internet connection and the ability to join Discord (a web based voice chat) and a working Microphone.

-You need to be able to handle the fact that you might not be picked out for every raid all the time. Worth to mention is that you will get to raid and the better you perform the better the odds are of you getting invites for the upcoming raids.

Loot:
    We use Lootcouncil meaning that we are a group of 5 people that decide who will get the loot based on a number of different things,
    E.G
    -Raid Attendance
    -Who the item benefits the most
    -Raid Performance
    -Role in raids
    -etc...

If iGuild seems to be what you are looking for contact me ingame, Neszime. If you cannot get a hold of me try one of our Officers
    Jimpo, Dargonslayer, Kremot, Kejjken. Or just /who iGuild and we'll help you from there!

Thanks in advance and I hope I'll speak to you soon!

//Neszime Guild Leader of iGuild
    Edited: February 9, 2016

2. Bump, keeping the thread running

3. Bump, keeping the thread running