1. Heirlooms for donation points on Lordaeron

Hello everybody at Warmane!

I love the blizzlike setting of Wotlk and enjoy it a lot. PvP, especially in the open world, is what I like most. Meeting enemy players within my level range and having a fair fight makes up for getting ganked by level 80 broken-ego gankers. Though at this point comes the BUT; heirlooms accessible only to high level players. Sadly, fair fights (when it comes to gear at least) become a rarity. That is also the reason why I don't like normal PvP.

Since it will be a long way for me to reach 80 to finally being able to buy them (limited playtime), I wanted to ask if an implementation of heirlooms into the Lordaeron donation store is planned anytime soon?

Greetings ~

2. In the information thread is only written that there are no heirlooms in shop. Unfortunately though, it's true that they are not available in the game either. On the other hand NR flying for lvl 68 is available. Warmane is just really inconsistent....

3. I met players having double to tripple the HP that my character has at my level. First thing that came into my mind was looms. So, does gear exist which grants a similar stat boost that I don't know of yet?

4. I met players having double to tripple the HP that my character has at my level. First thing that came into my mind was looms. So, does gear exist which grants a similar stat boost that I don't know of yet?
    They stack gear which favors stamina, there are plenty of gears in dungeons with wierd stats like the one from SFK, cloth robe with 12 stamina, for lvl 14 I think.

Plenty of such cases with vanilla items, gets more stable with outland gear (cloth being catered to casters, plate for tanking and dps, mail for casting and dps, etc), and in northrend all gear is clear in its purpose.

Also a HUUUGE part which people forget is that along with stacking stamina items (and gurubashi trinket), they also enchant them heavily with stamina buffs from outland recipes. Trust me there are crazy people who are rich enough for that. I've seen crusader enchant on a lvl 26 with a lvl 18 weapon, so obviously they can afford it.

5. Its all enchants bruh im max lvl enchanter and honestly i put the best lvl 80 enchants that cost abyss shards on AH for cheaper than Mat cost and they dont sell but when i put low level twink vellums on AH they sell immeditely. seems theres a big twink guild / market on this server.

6. In the information thread is only written that there are no heirlooms in shop. Unfortunately though, it's true that they are not available in the game either. On the other hand NR flying for lvl 68 is available. Warmane is just really inconsistent....
    There wont be heirlooms at all. They affect our wonderful alt leveling sigh.

7. There wont be heirlooms at all. They affect our wonderful alt leveling sigh.
    There will be looms when ToC launches, if im correct. There wouldn't be any reason NOT to have them by then.

8. There will be looms when ToC launches, if im correct. There wouldn't be any reason NOT to have them by then.
    Not to be rude or somthing, but as far as I know they have said that there will not be looms. Could I please see your source? :) - In my opinion there is a pretty obviouse reason why NOT to add looms. - This is ment to be a hardcore server.

9. Not to be rude or somthing, but as far as I know they have said that there will not be looms. Could I please see your source? :) - In my opinion there is a pretty obviouse reason why NOT to add looms. - This is ment to be a hardcore server.
    No source, I'm just assuming that they said no looms as in, no way to get them (since no point shop), not in donation (as to make leveling an equal experience to all), but once ToC comes around there is not reason for them not to be >INGAME<. Most likely they will be available for donation points at that point as well.

Either way, I'm just assuming, since they are correct: No looms, at all. But after ToC content comes around which is when looms were created, then there's no reason to keep having this ban on looms at all. By that point a lot of the server would have leveld to 80.

10. You're making assumptions in the same way people did to say "RDF is disabled just for now because it wasn't added until a later patch."

11. No source, I'm just assuming that they said no looms as in, no way to get them (since no point shop), not in donation (as to make leveling an equal experience to all), but once ToC comes around there is not reason for them not to be >INGAME<. Most likely they will be available for donation points at that point as well.

Either way, I'm just assuming, since they are correct: No looms, at all. But after ToC content comes around which is when looms were created, then there's no reason to keep having this ban on looms at all. By that point a lot of the server would have leveld to 80.
    Keep believing that.

Why can't players here just accept the realm design, if you want RDF, all content, heirlooms etc etc... find yourself another server!

12. No source, I'm just assuming that they said no looms as in, no way to get them (since no point shop), not in donation (as to make leveling an equal experience to all), but once ToC comes around there is not reason for them not to be >INGAME<. Most likely they will be available for donation points at that point as well.

Maybe you should have said that u were (hoping?) assuming, because last post you had, it sounded like it was a statement/fact:

There will be looms when ToC launches, if im correct.