1. Making gold.

So im prety new to this server and im just wondering how everyone here makes gold. Prices for the top end gear is crazy expensive on the AH and alot of the quests arent working so im just interested in some things other players have been doing for gold here.....

iSullivan
    Obviously you earn gold by farming or donating. Having like 1-2 alts also helps, the most basic strat is herbing/mining into alchemy/bs/jc.

3. Mostly with professions although quests give a fair amount of gold. Prices are inflated because of the recent events which created a lot of new gold. I would recommend doing gathering professions such as mining, skinning and herbalism.

4. Professions, BoE's, rare items like pets, reagents etc. There's a lot ways to make gold on this server if you have the patience and time. Another way I make 3k gold easy is soloing vanilla 20 man bosses drop 100+ gold.

5. I make my gold by farming nibssssssssssssss

6. I go to the auction house and find something I want to farm , then add the persons name who is selling the most of that iteam to my friends list once they log in I watch where they go and steal their spot from them. Next time I will tell you how to get their spots if they use bank alts , can't give all my secrets right off the bat.

7. I go to the auction house and find something I want to farm , then add the persons name who is selling the most of that iteam to my friends list once they log in I watch where they go and steal their spot from them. Next time I will tell you how to get their spots if they use bank alts , can't give all my secrets right off the bat.
    LOL! Nice plan you have there. For me I need gold to buy vanity pets trying to get 75 and BoE for alts I'm to lazy to gear.