1. ((I sleep when Lys sleeps >:D))

As he finally bound her hands together...
    ((And here I was writing up a whole thing that resembled how I originally bound your hands... lol))
    Spoiler: Show

((For good measure, its basically the same as before.))
    Tristyn gently placed one palm atop the other, then took her wrists, again- gently in his left hand and began loosely wrapping the rope around with the right. He'd glance up with a concerned look once in a while to make sure she looked comfortable- she certainly looked helpless... what with the request for mercy and all.

Once he had just about finished up and was ready to knot the rope, he tightened it a bit snugglier - though not so tight the circulation would be cut off, blatantly seeming to ignore that request for mercy.
    "Gotta make it look good, Blondie..."He smirked. "Hey, tell me something..." That smirk was growing again...

"If what ya say about mages is true, and ya cant harm ya'self with your own flames... then why did ya 'play along' for so long a few nights ago?" He finished the knot- it was much tighter than expected. That grin was now ear to ear. "In fact...just to make sure you aint REALLY in any danger.. why not give me a demonstration of how it is ya could free yaself?'

Tristyn called her bluff.
    Edited: February 21, 2016

2. ((Sorry, too much control? I figured that's what was happening and you'd just fill in the details as we move on - takes a little reply waiting time out of the RP xD))

Lys blinked at him slowly, looking as though she were trying to understand what he was telling her. "A demonstration...?" She echoed the request, and in the moment that followed, her expression quickly darkened into a burning, glowering glare. "Oh, you want a demonstration?" she asked in an almost mocking tone. "I'll SHOW you a demonstration!"

The flames that burst forth didn't stop at her hands. They travelled past her wrists, and as far up her arms as the rope bound her, burning it away in the blink of an eye. Tristyn might have wanted to keep his distance, from how hot and passionately she burned. "You DRUGGED me!!!" she snarled, closing in on him to hover a finger above his forehead - a callback to the very real, very serious threat she just made. "You TRICKED me and you VIOLATED the trust I gave you! And you say I PLAYED ALONG?! You INSULT me!!!"

The fury of a pyromancer was no thing to be trifled with. As Lysarra's explosive rage grew more wild and untamed, so too did the fire it manifested. Under the sleeves of her robes, a burn began leaving its mark on her skin, but she unwisely pushed the pain aside and paid it no mind.

"End this foolishness," she spat, finally tempering her flames. "You want your gold. I want my freedom. These games you try to play with me don't bring us closer to EITHER of these things. So stop being an INSUFFERABLE BASTARD and pretend, for one moment in your life, to be an ADULT."

The temper tantrums she'd thrown along the way of their journey didn't do her demands much credit. But boy did she sound like she meant business with that warning.

3. The temper tantrums she'd thrown along the way of their journey didn't do her demands much credit. But boy did she sound like she meant business with that warning.
    ((Oh, this is just wonderful. Totally worth pressing the refresh button every 5 minutes. Well played and no worries- just wanted to make sure i wasnt taking too much control of your character. We dont have the option to /roll or /duel so its trickier on forums.))

((On a side note, had she not been able to get free i'd have thrown her into that 'only cot', likely made another perverted few jokes and left her there, walking away to get us both shut eye. HAHAHA))

((will post momentarilly but likely will be the last for the night.))

4. (( >:OOOO throwing her on the cot so she sleeps..... So that *I* sleep???? clever girl....))

5. Tristyn swallowed hard after all had been said and done. That was an impressive 'light show'; a scary one he'd not been expecting. For the hot-head of a ranger he was, even he knew when a threat was real enough to stop fooling around and that certainly took the cake.

There was a long pause, perhaps even half a minute where Tristyn simply did not speak, did not move and maybe even didn't breath. His eyes remained on her, wondering how the fel her sleeves and gloves remained on...

This woman was...

"Fire incarnate...." His meek voice exhaled the words.

"Done." He held his hands above his head as if to show he'd given up.
    He paced AWAY quickly after that, rummaging through more boxes for supplies and likely more rope. "We leave in four hours when the sun comes up. Try and get some shut eye." He'd point in the general direction of the cot behind him with his thumb. "Ya...." he paused to peer back at her, the azure eye fading back to green already as he begrudgingly admitted. "Ya right Blondie. Let's get this over and done with."

It appeared Lys had scared him back on track... for now.

6. Was that a victory? Lys couldn't quite tell.

She watched him walk away, returning to his preparations, and she felt... Odd. Not as triumphant as she thought she might feel. There was only an emptiness in where she thought she might instead feel satisfaction.

She would have done this for him if he asked.

If Loch Modan hadn't happened - if he hadn't shown himself for the backstabbing bastard he was - she would have let him bind her in any way he liked, if he just asked. She trusted him, then. Her trust was so easily given. So easily lost. Trust hadn't come easy to Lysarra, but she still tried so hard to give it anyways. Trust was a part of safety, wasn't it? So in spite of her fears and trepidations, she would have done just about anything for him. She would have been happy to help.

Look at what he'd done to her.

She was tired - exhausted - of all the trials her road had taken her through. And once it was all over, where then would she go? What was out there in the world for Lysarra Lightseeker? More desperate bids for friendship and safety, crumbling in her hands and falling through her fingers? More death and danger, haunting her steps and darkening her horizons? She was so eager to leave Silvermoon. She was so happy to be free. Now, the pain and fatigue she'd so far endured had all worn her down. Now, she was just tired. Not tired in the way that makes your eyelids heavy, but in the way that makes your heart heavy. Lys had always been a woman of strength and ambition, certainly, but the wishes she held were simple ones. All she wanted was safety, and freedom. The same thing most people sought after.

And not since her darkest days, locked up with her father in a tower, had she felt so helpless and hopeless than she did now with Trist.

"Try and get some shut eye," he told her, so ignorant to the scars he'd left on her psyche. But she didn't sleep. She didn't let herself sleep. Instead, she conjured a small flame in the palm of her hand, darting and dancing between her fingers, staving off sleep with its dim glow and it's faint warmth. She didn't feel safe enough to sleep. While she played with fire, she still kept close watch on the elf out of the corner of her eye. All that echoed in her head was the promise she made to him, solemn and stern in its dark oath.

You had power over me once... You will not see that power again.

I won't let anyone have power over me again.

7. ((Sorry to be non-responsive. Get better so we can continue this ingame. This reads like an awesome story so I wanted to leave it at your last post like the closing of a cbapter.))

8. {{ \o/ he liiiiives!!! And yes I'm feeling better so in-game continuation can be a reality. When will you be around?))

First 123