1. Ret Pally [Lordaeron] T7 BiS list

I have run the numbers on Rawr a few times and this is what i have come up with.

Feel free to add a suggestion below.

I am not adding BiS Items from the Store that are not attainable in game otherwise.

Helm - [Valorous Redemption Helm]

Neck - [Choker of the Pure Heart] (Valentines Boss) *[Fool's Trial] if you couldn't get that neck.

Shoulders - [Valorous Redemption Shoulderplates]

Back - [Drape of the Deadly Foe]

Chest - [Valorous Redemption Chestpiece]

Bracers - [Bracers of Unrelenting Attack]

Hands - [Frosted Adroit Handguards]

Belt - [Girdle of Razuvious]

Legs - [Valorous Redemption Legplates]

Boots - [Sabatons of Sudden Reprisal]

Ring 1 - [Inscribed Ring of the Kirin Tor]

Ring 2 - [Ruthlessness]

Trinket 1 - [Darkmoon Card: Greatness] (Strength)

Trinket 2 - [Fury of the Five Flights]

Weapon - [Betrayer of Humanity]

Libram - [Deadly Gladiator's Libram of Fortitude] (if you can get over 1900 in arena) if not [Libram of Furious Blows] is your only option.

These stats are for a Single target 5 minute fight with 100% Consecration uptime / Full raid buff (with a lust) /
    Fully Epic gemmed and enchanted / Blacksmithing and Jewlcrafting / 2 Haste Potions / Undead mobs.

Basic Stats:

Health: 25,846
    Mana: 8,095
    Strength: 1,758
    Agility: 585
    Attack Power: 6,022
    Crit Chance: 42.72 %* (781 Rating)
    Miss Chance: 0.25 %* (254 Hit Rating) 7.75%
    Dodge Chance: 0.74 %* (107 Expertise Rating) 5.76%
    Melee Haste: 41.19 %*
    Weapon Damage: 2,464.72
    Attack Speed: 2.28

DPS Breakdown :

Total DPS: 7,126
    White: 1,456
    Seal: 2,138
    Crusader Strike: 713
    Judgement 1,145
    Consecration: 647
    Exorcism: 346
    Divine Storm: 501
    Hammer of Wrath: 181

Granted these numbers can probably be tweaked a bit but its all just to get an idea of what a Ret pally can do in a perfect world.

Not 100% Hit capped or Expertise capped but adding any more is a DPS loss.

I Don't feel like typing out the gems, enchants or rotation. Figure it out on your own you Lazy Butt.

You are welcome to run your Own Rawr Client and Compare.
    Edited: February 26, 2016

2. Nice, been looking for this, but is Libram of Radiance not better than Libram of Furious Blows?

3. Libram of Radiance is some mere 105 damage increase on just one of your abilities. Now add armor and that damage increase is actually very very small. Libram of Furious Blows is a clean crit gain, which is not very big and crit is not your main stat, but it's better than a minor gain on just one ability. The Deadly Gladiator's Libram adds pure 120 attack power, which applies to all of your damage sources, thus making is BiS.

In much the same way, at early Cata the BiS gloves were PvP. Sometimes (often) Blizzard just doesn't handle all this "gearing" and stuff very well.

4. Libram of Radiance is some mere 105 damage increase on just one of your abilities. Now add armor and that damage increase is actually very very small. Libram of Furious Blows is a clean crit gain, which is not very big and crit is not your main stat, but it's better than a minor gain on just one ability. The Deadly Gladiator's Libram adds pure 120 attack power, which applies to all of your damage sources, thus making is BiS.

In much the same way, at early Cata the BiS gloves were PvP. Sometimes (often) Blizzard just doesn't handle all this "gearing" and stuff very well.
    You are correct!

5. They are both ****, take the one for consecration or delete

6. They are both ****, take the one for consecration or delete
    I just took a look through the Atlas loot addon to find out which glyph you meant. If it's the +141 Spell power for consecration one then lol. You shouldn't offer advice to anyone.

By what I've read so far, anything other than what taralej has offered is sub-par.

7. Libram of Radiance is some mere 105 damage increase on just one of your abilities. Now add armor and that damage increase is actually very very small. Libram of Furious Blows is a clean crit gain, which is not very big and crit is not your main stat, but it's better than a minor gain on just one ability. The Deadly Gladiator's Libram adds pure 120 attack power, which applies to all of your damage sources, thus making is BiS.

Yeah, I'm not gonna reach 1900 arena rating or whatever it is required for that PvP libram.

Further, you cannot compare them by that. You need to research whether the crit gain from the lvl 70 libram is actually higher DPS than the Libram of Radiance.

8. Yeah, I'm not gonna reach 1900 arena rating or whatever it is required for that PvP libram.

Further, you cannot compare them by that. You need to research whether the crit gain from the lvl 70 libram is actually higher DPS than the Libram of Radiance.
    According to Rawr, Furious Blows is a DPS upgrade over Radiance.

Its not huge, but its an upgrade.

And Libram of Resurgence (consecration spell power) is a dps loss even with 100% consecration effectiveness.

9. By the way, OP, could you please paste stats for the BiS list? Like hit rating, expertise, strength, crit etc. :)

10. By the way, OP, could you please paste stats for the BiS list? Like hit rating, expertise, strength, crit etc. :)
    It is now added.

11. Cheers, look good. Enchant the missing hit rating and EXP, perhaps 1-2 gems. Looks good, thank you.

12. Yeah, I'm not gonna reach 1900 arena rating or whatever it is required for that PvP libram.

Yes, I can. Radiance is just some stupid 105 damage on a physical ability which is nowhere near the top of your Recount at this gear level. After armor, this ends up at around 60-70 damage. On just one ability. Which is Crusader Strike. There is no place to compare it with Furious Blows.

And 1900 is not hard at all. Just grab a second DPS and faceroll your way to it. Ret's non-physical abilities have very high base damage, which allows for ridiculous burst.

13. 105 damage on CS is actually quite easy to evaluate
    It`s 105*14*1/3.3*0.97 = 432.09 AP for your CS (assuming the 97% weapon damage tooltip for the CS is correct, cba to check). Given that your CS will be ~1/10 of your DPS, it translates into about 40 AP. Thats not really a useful libram

14. What is the 14 multiplier in the calculation?

15. The base weapon damage value for Crusader Strike is 75%. Base meaning before talents.
    Using your math, Selaya, that puts it at about 334.09 AP for CS, and about 33 AP if you consider CS to be about ~1/10 of a Ret's DPS as you mentioned. Though, again, that's without talents affecting it.
    So, to further your point, it's even less useful.

@Libram discussion
    http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=42852 will obviously be BiS for now, at Lordaeron's current content level.
    http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=37574 This and...
    http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=27484 ... this are useful alternatives, like previously mentioned. But I would like to make my own contribution...
    http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=40706 ... this libram may be useful if you are cleaving with Seal of Command.

Or going down an even further RNG route, there are a fair number of librams that could be useful. I, personally, love to collect weapons, shields and librams whenever I get the opportunity. Especially at these early stages of an expansion's content availability. Here's a full list of them for WotLK.
    http://wotlk.openwow.com/?search=Libram+of#items:0-2+1

12 Last