1. ToT new Item Upgrade bug (4/4)

Hi,
    After the new patch release, on Throne of Thunder u can drop item with 522 ilvl which is possibile to do 4 upgrade; but when i do it, if u watch the stats on ur character info, the stats for an item with 4/4 upgrade are the same of an item 522 with 0 upgrade.
    So, it's a visual bug ? Anyone notice this ?

2. You cant upgrade tot items 4 times, you can do that only with soo and timeless isle items. So you wasted 500vp, there is also other posts here about that.

3. Ok guys, I saw that now the upgrade 4/4 works, confirmed?

4. All upgradable epic quality items introduced in Patch 5.4 (items found in Siege of Orgrimmar and Timeless Isle) are now eligible to be upgraded an additional 2 times for a total increase of 16 item levels.
    Which means http://i.imgur.com/mrXmj2S.jpg

5. Ander00, you can, indeed, upgrade the items to 2 more times to 4/4 but as previously stated it does actually reduce your stats instead of increasing them, leaving your item at a 0/4 upgrade state with no way to undo the upgrades. AKA don't upgrade items to 4/4, leave them at 2/4 for maximum stat benefit.

6. Things change everyday here, if you check atm 538 gear gives more stats than 530 when you equip its not only visual.

7. It actually IS possible to remove the upgrade from an item currently. Just place it into Void storage and when you take it out it will have 0/4 upgrade, no gems, no enchants.