1. One thing possible is to save the ladder somewhere by screen or something, and let the season end on the 27 BUT give the title to ppl who where in right to get them on the 27.
    I think it's even easier to just disable que NPCs

2. please warmane listen to the community, dont delay the season for 7 more days its just not a wise decision, end it up on 20 april like you guys promised.

3. Firstly You said 2k rating to get glad , when we do it 1 day befor season end season end getting postponed And who worked 2-3 month to up 3's and he lose his rank because he plans something after 20 avril , Lose gladiator For this reason it's not Professional

4. please warmane listen to the community, dont delay the season for 7 more days its just not a wise decision, end it up on 20 april like you guys promised.
    Seems like they wont listen to anything of this or they are very "busy" with other things.

5. Here is my two cents.

Firstly, this is pretty much a finger to everyone who has played throughout the season / the entire community.

There is no problem changing it really, just wish you'd give us more notice.

I don't see why you don't end season on 20th, postpone next one 7 days, so it all ties up?

6. meh 2.7 is r1 atm and with so many dodging and **** till 27th is just too long

7. please warmane listen to the community it's a really problems .. longe delay ..

8. Yes. Please listen to the community! We want the season to end on the 20th. Just disable arenas for a week, till the ulduar gear comes, like it was on Retail. We are fine With that.

9. For those laughing at people who rescheduled their stuff to attend 20th (last day of season) , let me explain it to you.
    Season lasted 3 months or more, invested alot of time in those 3 months to climb up a dead ladder to get to 2k. Of course everyone wishes to attend last day and keep their spots there, cause they worked for it 3 months.

Personally, this is another fiasco brought by warmane and its not surprising. I've learned in past that everything is possible here.
    LMAO hahaha ... ok now let me be serious,

I'm sincerely sorry for your loss of rating in a virtual world, I'm sorry that you put your real life on hold to play a virtual game,

oh can I ask did you tell your boss why you are taking the days off? He would be more then understanding for your tough time if you told him it is cause of arena season ending on Warmane private server, and I'm sure he would throw in few extra days so you can relax after you get rank 1 on Warmane ;D

10. remove titles and rewards from 2v2 to make 3v3 more active. 2v2 should be just for capping and it's unbalanced as hell

11. I'd like to thank you for coming to the conclusion only removing arena points on Lordaeron, since it was same on retail servers.

Letting the new season start and making new pvpgear available before the new pve content would be indeed a mistake, since pvp offparts would be the only way to improve gear for that time, even for pve-players. This is never a good thing.

As other players have stated already, you could have finished the seasons on the 20th and just make arena unavailable until 27th and then also release the new pvp gear. This was the same on retail too, to have a week without arena. I know it cant be changed now, but it would have been a better option than the final solutuion the team came up with.

12. Majority of people would like it to end as intended. Dont think they will do so tho.

13. Majority of people would like it to end as intended. Dont think they will do so tho.
    If they want or care about what community wants they would answered by now.

First ... 31112131415 ... Last