1. Arena points that you currently have only get reset in case of new gear. However, season total earned and such will be of course reset as it's a start of a new season.
    Jusging from this answer - with the new arena season on MOP the prideful gear wont get implemented?
    How about option to at least upgrade grievous gear for 2 levels or so? So at least geared players would have something to do.

2. 6 full griev chars from first Griev season... After 3-4 more seasons of Griev.. Well why not, one more..

3. Why are the titles on Frostwolf (MOP) not permanent? This season has been the most balanced of all of them to date, however, you decided to make them temporary, again? The queues are already low, this is hardly going to bolster them before season end... Blizzard gave out titles during the worse season ever--s5--yet, once more, we only get temporary ones? Can you please rethink this strategy before the 20th?

4. Why are the titles on Frostwolf (MOP) not permanent? This season has been the most balanced of all of them to date, however, you decided to make them temporary, again? The queues are already low, this is hardly going to bolster them before season end... Blizzard gave out titles during the worse season ever--s5--yet, once more, we only get temporary ones? Can you please rethink this strategy before the 20th?
    Maybe because it's still not balanced? God, if it was like retail they would always be temporary, quit your crying and move on. You sound like one of those guys who is rated from bugs only and won't get a title once their spec is fixed

5. Maybe because it's still not balanced? God, if it was like retail they would always be temporary, quit your crying and move on. You sound like one of those guys who is rated from bugs only and won't get a title once their spec is fixed
    It will never be "balanced" because that is a subjective term.

And if you have ever played Wrath pre-patch (molten), they gave out titles even though most classes had serious bugs (destro locks, for example), yet on Frostwolf (which is arguably far more balanced in the current meta) they do not... Just seems strange to continue to reduce incentive for players on one server, whereas the same rules do not apply to all servers...

6. It will never be "balanced" because that is a subjective term.

And if you have ever played Wrath pre-patch (molten), they gave out titles even though most classes had serious bugs (destro locks, for example), yet on Frostwolf (which is arguably far more balanced in the current meta) they do not... Just seems strange to continue to reduce incentive for players on one server, whereas the same rules do not apply to all servers...
    I did play wrath and I do remember that. I also remember all the crying bout it and the flames that followed for months. No glad got his title legit in the eyes of others, even if they had skill 'jk you got title from bugs n00b'. Everyone flamed Molten for 'giving out titles so easily' due to the unbalanced nature of the game, and now that they are fixing that issue this time round it's a bad thing? Do you want to have a title and be looked at as a 'Bugful gladiator'? if you have the skill to get a title, you would happily queue next season to re earn your temporarily title, and continue to do so till the day you quit MoP. If not...then keep gettign crried by bugs, I'll try to find you in the top 10 when bugs are ironed out.

And no you are right, things will never be fully balanced, but this...this is worse than Cata release back when Prots could get titles no problem.

7. I did play wrath and I do remember that. I also remember all the crying bout it and the flames that followed for months. No glad got his title legit in the eyes of others, even if they had skill 'jk you got title from bugs n00b'. Everyone flamed Molten for 'giving out titles so easily' due to the unbalanced nature of the game, and now that they are fixing that issue this time round it's a bad thing? Do you want to have a title and be looked at as a 'Bugful gladiator'? if you have the skill to get a title, you would happily queue next season to re earn your temporarily title, and continue to do so till the day you quit MoP. If not...then keep gettign crried by bugs, I'll try to find you in the top 10 when bugs are ironed out.

And no you are right, things will never be fully balanced, but this...this is worse than Cata release back when Prots could get titles no problem.
    I don't see what's so terribly unbalanced right now, nobody is one shotting anyone or anything. And afaik no classes have any extreme negative or positive bugs atm. Then again, maybe I am wrong, you can try to explain to me what class / spec or even ability is ruining the balance right now if you want.

8. Haha Madison Ivy
    Hi. You can follow me on Twitter@Madison420Ivy

9. Funny side
    They deleted the part on the general infoes about DW/Ragna merges in march....without say a single word.
    Hopefully we will see some more infoes, and see the merge happening in April.

Ah,and grats Warmane, you keep rewarding 2v2, it helps 3v3 bracket...lol

10. Arena is just scripter central nowadays with people positon lagging on purpose a huge amount too, so who really cares, like a title on molten means anything... saw "Glad" warrior on deathwing who did not even know about the diminishing returns mechanic whatsoever... just roll bis bug warrior and kill 1366res bis disc priests while they pillar hump without interrupting them once or getting to charge them... all you need is the hpala bug absorbs and beacon double dipping every single % heal modifier including glyphs talents and avenging wrath and even 2pc t10 bonus.

tldr; arena on lolten, who cares.

11. Oh the dode is real... people enter arena then leave it before the game starts for no rating loss when they know they are going to lose. They know when they are going to lose because they /who on a box on horde and ally and know everyone around their rating so they know almost all the time who they are facing at higher rates.

This also makes it near impossible for comps that rely simply on winning 60%-70% of their games at HIGH rate to get to their true rating, since everyone who is very vulnerable to them dodges them. The whole high rate game on here is mainly a matter of dodge + farm relatively lower rates... so you must play comps which are forgiving with lots of defensive so you can get extremely high win loss ratios vs the lower rated guys.

12. Oh the dode is real... people enter arena then leave it before the game starts for no rating loss when they know they are going to lose. They know when they are going to lose because they /who on a box on horde and ally and know everyone around their rating so they know almost all the time who they are facing at higher rates.

This also makes it near impossible for comps that rely simply on winning 60%-70% of their games at HIGH rate to get to their true rating, since everyone who is very vulnerable to them dodges them. The whole high rate game on here is mainly a matter of dodge + farm relatively lower rates... so you must play comps which are forgiving with lots of defensive so you can get extremely high win loss ratios vs the lower rated guys.
    I've not dodged a single team, in fact I pretty much only queue when other high ratedd teams are playing.

Also, people dodge on retail as well, and they wintrade, exploit, sell carries there too.

They still give out permanent titles. There will always be ways to cheat the system, and people willing to abuse it.

13. Arena is just scripter central nowadays with people positon lagging on purpose a huge amount too, so who really cares, like a title on molten means anything... saw "Glad" warrior on deathwing who did not even know about the diminishing returns mechanic whatsoever... just roll bis bug warrior and kill 1366res bis disc priests while they pillar hump without interrupting them once or getting to charge them... all you need is the hpala bug absorbs and beacon double dipping every single % heal modifier including glyphs talents and avenging wrath and even 2pc t10 bonus.

Agree , chek ladder in top 30 all warriors / hpallas

14. Arena is just scripter central nowadays with people positon lagging on purpose a huge amount too, so who really cares, like a title on molten means anything... saw "Glad" warrior on deathwing who did not even know about the diminishing returns mechanic whatsoever... just roll bis bug warrior and kill 1366res bis disc priests while they pillar hump without interrupting them once or getting to charge them... all you need is the hpala bug absorbs and beacon double dipping every single % heal modifier including glyphs talents and avenging wrath and even 2pc t10 bonus.

It's funny you say that, then blame the community and/or the server. You're really naive if you think this wasn't the case elsewhere, including retail.
    But who am I kidding, only thing you're interested in is bashing people.

First ... 3456715 ... Last