1. What you think about increasing amount of teams that will get titles?
    There are 10k online players on Lordaeron and you want to give titles only to 50 players?? That's an absrud.
    IMO you should increase it to top50 or top100. Smth like top4 (glad) top 15( duelist) top50 (rival?) top100(challanger?).
    Yeah, definitely the top 100% people that entered the arena should get titles.

2. Yeah, definitely the top 100% people that entered the arena should get titles.
    Troll? Top100 is atm 1800+? top50 over 2100...

3. REGION: EU EU

LADDER: 3V3

Title Rating Rank
    Wild Gladiator 3029 150
    Gladiator 2780 769
    Duelist 2247 4621
    Rival 1917 15404
    Challenger 1574 53975

Here are Retail's standards for titles so idk why are you all so hyped about giving away rival/challenger every possible backpedaller on retail has rival/challenger

4. Guys you acting like these titles have any value :D Like it was AT glad in 2012 and you made Petko leave the game... My advice is to realize that its just a game that CANT possibly yield you anything other than fun and joy. There's no pro scene, there's no sponzorship, theres no money and therefore there is no competition. Every better player left the game or is playing it solely for fun - not competeting, not training or focusing on performance. Now its just all the old tryhards and new players playing against each other for virtual titles that, again, got no value. Cheers!

PS: This is my 2cents. Im not saying that every good player left the game, just that cappable players lost interest and competition is gone.

5. Let me tell you why your reward system is not a very good one. Lets take Lordaeron, where arena acticity itself is low. Most people dont have any incentive to play 3v3 at all. Those who know they cant reach the rating for shoulders/t2 weps will usually not get near top10 of the ladder. By giving only a very small number of teams titles/rewards for season end, only those players who know they can actually reach ranks in 3v3 will play in this bracket (and those who know losing 10 times in 3v3 grants more points than 10 in 2v2). Because most teams are dodging teams might lose against if its hard to get 3v3 games at all, its all about who can farm more lowteams, who just go there for 10 losses or who can snipe them best.

There was a reason why blizzard still gives 35% of the active players until ~1,6k rating titels. Its for motivation. If some medicore player got a challenger rank, he might try to go for the next step aka the next higher title in the following season. This part is missing completely on warmane.
    Just make the amount of titles blizzlike, glad e.g. only for 3v3 with the limitation that the glad/r1 team(s) need to have at least x rating and the season need to have at least y active teams at the end to grant those titles, otherwhise r1/glad titles cant be granted because of the low activity.

The way the queue works atm (at least at Lordaeron) is bad fall all players. Very high and very low teams get matched much more often than it should be and makes farming lowies and grind rating for free too easy. This alone makes titels worth less. Dont wanna comment on the ridiculous bugs in arena.

One question:
    Will arenapoints resetted on any realm? It would make sense on Lordaeron when the new content patch aka Ulduar gets released, but will it be the same time the next season ends? If not, when will be informed about what will happen when to whose arena points?

Ty for listening

6. MMR system has changed since WOTLK on retail. In S8 R1 teams were like 2.9k. But yea, you have a valid point. My question though is this: Why don't we get played game when we meet MMR droppers? It took me literally an hour yesterday to do 10 arenas for points, because 3 or 4 different teams were dropping. I don't need to get rating, I just want to get that game played, even if I get 0 rating, because sitting in queue for an hour is just ridiculous..

7. Arena points that you currently have only get reset in case of new gear. However, season total earned and such will be of course reset as it's a start of a new season.

8. I totally disagree with these rewards atleast for Lordaeron. R4 to R10 Challenger? Thats a joke tbh, i suggest to add titles for maybe more teams. I hope you will recognize rewards atleast for future seasons.

Anyway keep up the good work.

9. Does arena season 4 ending on April 20th mean that there will be no merge or core change before that?

posted this 3 days ago in the relative thread(Retrospective 2015. Prospective 2016), no response. Can any of the staff members answer me please?

10. you should give better titles in 2s atleast duelist for r4-r10 since on retail 1570 rate is challenger and 1900 is rival end of season and ppl tryhard to 2800 to wear challenger which is pretty embarassing to even wear that title since its 1570 on retail

11. Plx change like before molten down

2's r1 glad 2-3 duelist 4-5 rival 6-10 Challenger
    3's 1 wf glad burtal glad insteed of season r2-3 Glads r4 Duelist 5-6 Rivals 7-10 Challengers or something

NO WAY TO GET 2k WITH THAT QUEUES IN RAG-DEATGWING, here only 1-2 active teams with 1.8k + mmr, or u must farm starters 1.7k to 2k rate and get +3+4 rate, kk 200 wins to get it, np

12. So does this mean I can infer that the server merge of Rag/DW won't happen until after April 20th? It wouldn't sense to do it in the middle of the season.

13. NO WAY TO GET 2k WITH THAT QUEUES IN RAG-DEATGWING, here only 1-2 active teams with 1.8k + mmr, or u must farm starters 1.7k to 2k rate and get +3+4 rate, kk 200 wins to get it, np
    Isnt farming starter geared teams what 3v3 on server with low arena activity is all about? I hate to confirm this, even thogh 2v2 is less about overall skill, its still much more competitive and requires more skill than getting high rank in 3v3 on these servers, because 3v3 is all about farming teams that need 10 games aka losses and dodging those who you might lose your well earned points against. Hyping 3v3 with low activity and only granting titles to a handfull of players on a realm with maybe 20k+ different active players is not helping the state of arena/pvp in general at all.

14. its not about low gears farming that need 10 games only, jsut check top teams games, they playing all games vs 5/5 wf bis geared ppl, most of them got glads,rivals or challengers allready. Here in deathwing maybe 2-3 teams from top still playing sometimes, but they need to wait in queue 10mins to get 1 game and ppl stop after 1lose. 1800-1850 is more than enought, that rule is bad idea for now, maybe after servers merge when deathwing+ragnaros nolifers plays in one realm 3's will be more active. Now in Deathwing only 1 team can pass 2k rate, but still hard cuz +1 win and -20 lose, and here in 1.5k mmr teams are not low geared, most of them are glads allready, they just sniping ppl with their low rate/mmr to give top teams +1 rate or -20 for them

15. duhasnxx, I was mainly thinking about Lordaeron. Just checked, even at a time like now, where should be high activity (season end announced, yesterday arenapoint flush, over 9k players online), only 16 players do arena. This is like the highest number to get anyway and this is all 2v2. Its like a miracle 3v3 games happen in the frist place and might not always happen "randomly" if you know what I mean. Note: not even a ladder to check overall activity exists for this biggest most complte and competetive realm.

First ... 2345614 ... Last