1. WOD Skins for Draenei and Blood Elves ?

Hello,

I don't know if someone already asked this question but i didn't find it on the forum with the search tool.
    Did you plan to work on the skins of the draenei and the blood elves ? I mean, will these races get their skin adapted from the WOD version to the WOTLK version (like the other races) ?
    If yes when should we get the pleasure to get those skins ?

Thanks for the answer !!
    Bye !

2. 1. they are new models, not skins
    2. they didn't work on the ones we have, so they won't work on the ones we don't have
    3. some guy from reddit said he's working on it and that it will take him few months, will post here if there's any news

3. Both have already been downported for 3.x.
    You could`ve found them already had you but spent a few minutes looking.

4. Both have already been downported for 3.x.
    You could`ve found them already had you but spent a few minutes looking.
    How about you share a link instead of acting arrogant?

Google only finds no belf/draenei version

5. I did use that 1 hour ago actually, after googling deeper for more than few minutes and that patch removes every other race apart from Belf/Draenei

everyone else are 100% invisible (char selection screen) and it casues error when you try to enter the world

unless some other patch needs to be removed that is interrupting this one or something...

http://i.imgur.com/cCJIQly.jpg
    Edited: March 11, 2016

6. How about you share a link instead of acting arrogant?

Google only finds no belf/draenei version
    Finally somebody with respect ! i don't know why people on forums think they are smarter than everyone and have to treat you like an ignorant just because you didn't find something... But that's another discussion !
    I also tried various patches yesterday, trying to remove the patch included in the new WOTLK version of Warmane and addind patch I, patch V, patch W etc...
    There are actually 0 solutions to get the draeneis and the blood elves with WOD models. The only thing i succeded in doing was to get all player models in WOD but all NPC with weird faces...
    So for the moment we should stick to the fact that draeneis and bloodelves have to appear "oldies" until a cool guy succeed in implemented the models in the warmane version of WOTLK ;)

PEACE !

7. I did use that 1 hour ago actually, after googling deeper for more than few minutes and that patch removes every other race apart from Belf/Draenei

everyone else are 100% invisible (char selection screen) and it casues error when you try to enter the world

unless some other patch needs to be removed that is interrupting this one or something...

http://i.imgur.com/cCJIQly.jpg
    You can merge both patches. All you have to do is grab a .dbc editor and a bit of trial & error.

8. June 2, 2016  
    You can merge both patches. All you have to do is grab a .dbc editor and a bit of trial & error.
    You mean that if i have one MPQ patch with WOD draenei and bloodelfs i can merge it with Warmanes WOD to WOTLK (which is missing draenei and bloodelfs)?

9. June 2, 2016  
    Yes. It requires a modified .dbc, however