1. I can 100% assure you that the shaman was botting. The keyboard turning, same rotation and getting juked by slight turns is a major sign. Also, he follows the same profile path that they all do, which you'd notice if more than one was in the BG. Warmane doesn't crack down on them much these days it seems.

And taralej., why are you in every thread and so anti-pvp? We get it, you prefer 8 year old scripted content and predictable rotations, let people play how and what they want. Even bashing his music choice shows me that you clearly have a chip on your shoulder and need to get out a little more.

2. I see

1.a brain damaging music(sorry,but it's strange lol)

2.You show no difference between afk players and you,i see shaman killing enemies and helping his teammates.

3.I laugh when i see posts/videos like this and i have no respect for people like you who act like afkers.

Tip: Next time upload a video how you record but also helping your teammates lol.Not running/following around them.

3. is this video how you grief your team ... you should get punished my autism procced like 2 times during the video....

4. This is the reason horde is losing bg's. All you do is act toxic af, and follow people around the bg instead of doing something that would matter. I hate toxic players =)

5. lmao now i see problem, almost all of you can't distinguish bot from human. But everyone trying blame me for being "afk". You can't even understand why i'm recording this and trying to do something with bots. This is real contingent of 12+ game.

6. I can 100% assure you that the shaman was botting. The keyboard turning, same rotation and getting juked by slight turns is a major sign. Also, he follows the same profile path that they all do, which you'd notice if more than one was in the BG. Warmane doesn't crack down on them much these days it seems.

And taralej., why are you in every thread and so anti-pvp? We get it, you prefer 8 year old scripted content and predictable rotations, let people play how and what they want. Even bashing his music choice shows me that you clearly have a chip on your shoulder and need to get out a little more.
    The problem here is not even the botting. As people said, the way he's "botting", if that's botting at all, he's still doing more than half the people in that BG already. The problem is that OP is actually more cancerous than the guy who's allegedly botting, and yet he has the audacity to come here and complain.

And if you think PvP isn't scripted and people don't act the same way to every situation, every class, every BG, every arena, every arena comp, then you haven't done much PvP. Take it as you want, but I've worked as a PvP grinder and to me PvP is just as "scripted" as PvE. You're saying you can't predict how people will react - well, you can. And then you can react accordingly. That's exactly what above average PvPers do. So tell me then how PvP is "different" and "unique" and how it's "fun", apart from bashing other players with your full Wful gear, thinking about "competitiveness" (because that's the only motive for PvP) in an online game, proving yourself and other people you have never met before in your life that you're better than them. Do you see now how stupid PvP is???

And yeah, taking your advice - I go out every weekend when I'm off duty, sometimes even during the week, depending on my girl and my friends' mood.

7. The problem is that OP is actually more cancerous than the guy who's allegedly botting, and yet he has the audacity to come here and complain.
    I've reported around 10 alliance afkers with followed ban, and for that i've spent much time staying near em for video footage, otherwise it gonna take ages for GMs to investigate. Accodring to your balkanic logic, i'am also afker and was totally useless.

This guy wastes his time in attempts to report bots - real cancer for pvp community. Maybe he was "useless" in one battleground due to constant frapsing focus, but he will ban those bots and make NEXT games less cancerous without em.

Only one thing i hope - game masters are not blind like you and can see obvious botting.

i see shaman killing enemies and helping his teammates.
    Yeah, keyturner bot randomly moving to random positions and wasting his body in 1vs5 without focusing real objectives.
    Not to menion they attack CC'ed targets and sometimes it's gamebrekable.
    I clearly remember horde bot Bigkiss belf paladin autoattacking me 24/7 when poor mages were trying to sheep in vain. Love this guy <3

Arathi basin is about team play and tactic, bot can not fit this.
    Edited: March 12, 2016

8. I've reported around 10 alliance afkers with followed ban, and for that i've spent much time staying near em for video footage, otherwise it gonna take ages for GMs to investigate. Accodring to your balkanic logic, i'am also afker and was totally useless.

This guy wastes his time in attempts to report bots - real cancer for pvp community. Maybe he was "useless" in one battleground due to constant frapsing focus, but he will ban those bots and make NEXT games less cancerous without em.

Only one thing i hope - game masters are not blind like you and can see obvious botting.

Yeah, keyturner bot randomly moving to random positions and wasting his body in 1vs5 without focusing real objectives.
    I clearly remember horde bot Bigkiss belf paladin autoattacking me 24/7 when poor mages were trying to sheep in vain. Love this guy <3

Key turner? get your facts right
    NOT EVERY BOT IS FREE **** BOT THAT 90% OF THE BOTTERS USE! THERE IS PRIVATE BOTS TOO
    Edited: March 12, 2016

9. I've reported around 10 alliance afkers with followed ban, and for that i've spent much time staying near em for video footage, otherwise it gonna take ages for GMs to investigate. Accodring to your balkanic logic, i'am also afker and was totally useless.

Why do you even post anything since obviously you don't even know what you are stating? Just like OP

10. If you're wasting your time making videos about bots instead of actually playing the BG, then you're no better. I've said it before and I'll say it again - this alleged "bot" is doing more than a third of the players who are NOT botting. OP on the other hand is just following him around.

11. Only thing I see is brain damage weeaboo music and someone that's not contributing to the BG.

12. If you're wasting your time making videos about bots instead of actually playing the BG, then you're no better. I've said it before and I'll say it again - this alleged "bot" is doing more than a third of the players who are NOT botting. OP on the other hand is just following him around.
    The voice of reason on this lunatic playerbase.

13. If that is a bot i prefer such "bots" definitly more then those that are afk in base who repeatly only spam 1 ability to not get marked as afk....

14. The problem here is not even the botting. As people said, the way he's "botting", if that's botting at all, he's still doing more than half the people in that BG already. The problem is that OP is actually more cancerous than the guy who's allegedly botting, and yet he has the audacity to come here and complain.

And if you think PvP isn't scripted and people don't act the same way to every situation, every class, every BG, every arena, every arena comp, then you haven't done much PvP. Take it as you want, but I've worked as a PvP grinder and to me PvP is just as "scripted" as PvE. You're saying you can't predict how people will react - well, you can. And then you can react accordingly. That's exactly what above average PvPers do. So tell me then how PvP is "different" and "unique" and how it's "fun", apart from bashing other players with your full Wful gear, thinking about "competitiveness" (because that's the only motive for PvP) in an online game, proving yourself and other people you have never met before in your life that you're better than them. Do you see now how stupid PvP is???

And yeah, taking your advice - I go out every weekend when I'm off duty, sometimes even during the week, depending on my girl and my friends' mood.
    This is so delusional...

First 12