1. May 5, 2021  
    Riptide usage differ from fight to fight. Sometimes you have to use it on cd especially if you have to spam hardly on tank and sometimes you have to use it in some certain situations. About solo bane I typically play with more mana regen oriented gear using double solace, 2 mana regen fingers and mail hands.

2. May 5, 2021  
    Hats off to you man, really impressive. Thanks for the info and help :)

3. May 17, 2021  

Trauma Heroic Vs Terenas normal

For resto shaman, what is better (on server Lordaeron), Trauma HC or Terenas NM ?

4. May 17, 2021  

5. May 26, 2021  
    do grid2 code still works? I was trying to use it but without any success.

6. May 26, 2021  
    do grid2 code still works? I was trying to use it but without any success.
    Yes it's working. Can you tell me how exactly you are trying to import the code cause you are not the first one to ask me about that and I already tested it and I had no problem at all. You should mark the whole text in Code Box. If you use another version of Grid2 delete it together with all Grid2.lua files from WTF folder and use the Grid2 version from my guide.
    Edited: May 26, 2021

7. May 27, 2021  
    I spoke with some friends who also had similar problem. It ends up that for some users the profile appears off screen depending on resolution and UI scale they are using. Anyway I changed a bit the code by unlocking the frame and moving it to the middle of the screen. You can try now.

8. Selection BONUS was updated:
    New version 2.0 changelog:

- Added Intellect, Critical Strike Raiting, Mana and Mana Regen (while casting) as additional stats
    - Your Critical Strike Chance is now directly calculated by your amount of Intellect, Critical Strike Raiting and Crit Modifiers instead of manualy typing it thus fixing the issue with the need for Crit Modifiers
    - "Critical Into MP5S and Mana Return" was updated with additional mana spenders and mana gain effects as well as calculation of total Mana Gain and Mana Spent.
    - Added Glyph of Mana Tide Totem as a Modifier
    - Added Berserking Troll racial as a Haste Modifier
    - Added Totem of the Bay, Totem of Forest Growth and Totem of Misery as a items and Modifiers.
    - Added Gift of the Naaru Draenei racial as a spell option.
    - Added 2P/T7 Bonus as a Modifier.
    - Reconstruction of Earthliving (Rank 6) - Removed from spell options and added into Chain Heal, Riptide, Lesser Healing Wave and Healing Wave spell options as additional information.
    - 4P/T10 (Chained Heal) is now added as a Tier Bonus Modifier and Chained Heal AVG TICK and AVG HOT (r)HPS are no longer visible and calculated by default.
    - AVG (r)HPM formulas for Chain Heal, Riptide, Healing Wave and Lesser Healing Wave take now into account average healing by Earthliving, 4p/T10 (Chain Heal only), Ancestral Awakening (Riptide, Healing Wave and Lesser Healing Wave only) and Glyph of Healing Wave (Healing Wave only if the glyph is activated) per cast of Chain Heal, Riptide, Healing Wave and Lesser Healing Wave
    - Added second AVG (r)HPM formula for Riptide (Spam on 1 target on CD)
    - Better organizing of all Modifiers
    - Added INFO button - some more important instructions and explanations of how to use the Calculator
    - Changed the buttons for Sound, HOME and RESET with stylish icons.
    Edited: June 26, 2021

9. Selection BONUS was updated:
    New version 2.1 changelog:

- Added (r)HPS calculations for Earthliving by Chain Heal, Healing Wave, Lesser Healing Wave and Riptide spam (separately for each spell)
    - Added Focus Magic as a Crit Modifier
    - Added new tooltips
    - Fixed an issue with not correctly calculating AVG HOT (r)HPS (Chained Heal)
    - The number of Earth Shield's casts is now added into the calculation of Insightful Earthsiege Diamond meta gem mana gain in "Crit into MP5S and Mana Return" option.
    - The text for current version of the program on the main window (top right corner) is now a button for changelog - by clicking the button, users can see and read the changelog for the latest updates of the program
    - Warmane's LOGO gif on the main window is now replaced with Blizzard's LOGO gif and all links attached to gifs are now removed - this is a step towards adapting the program to WotLK Classic.
    - Updated INFO.
    - The cap value for Critical Strike Raiting is now 3000. The cap value for Intellect is now 4000. The cap value for Haste Raiting is now 4000. The cap value for Bonus Healing is now 10000. The cap value for Mana Regen (while casting) is now 5000. While these values are beyond what the endgame gear can provide as a stats (including all end game gems, enchants, item procs and etc.), the idea behind the caps is to limit the users by using some crazy 6 and more digit numbers.
    Edited: June 28, 2021

10. Originally Posted by vsetoq
    2. Glyph of Healing Wave - "Defensive cooldown" glyph. Imagine that you have Beacon of Light on you. On paper this glyph looks really good and strong but in reality it helps the raid with nothing but you. If you are completely newbie to the game, have troubles with defensive skill and/or still are in the process of learning boss mechanics, Glyph of Healing Wave could fit your glyphs' inventory but the main issue lies in often usage of Healing Wave which basically should NOT be a case for Restoration Shaman. Healing Wave spam all the time will eat your mana really fast and will contribute to huge overall overhealing. Anyway, my suggestion is to AVOID this glyph at all.
    This is true for 25 but not as much for 10 where it has some good use:
    ->BQL HC: more HPS = better here
    ->Vali HC (negate self dot and heal residual damage you take if you take aggro
    ->Sindy HC where you are often split between healing tank and group
    ->LK HC: you can assist heal on a spike of damage and remove your own infest

So I think it would be fair to mention it's a viable glyph in 10m

Also, if you're looking for ideas, I think a weakaura section could be useful
    Since weakaura has been backported and will likely be used in wotlk retail, it could benefit your guide.

As a side note I'm LF a weakaura that would show a stacks progress bar of my earth shield on my focus
    Currently weakaura lets you create TIMER progress bar but not stacks progress bar, unless you directly write code into the custom box, which I dont know how to do.
    Hit me up if you're good with weakaura

11. This is true for 25 but not as much for 10 where it has some good use:
    ->BQL HC: more HPS = better here
    ->Vali HC (negate self dot and heal residual damage you take if you take aggro
    ->Sindy HC where you are often split between healing tank and group
    ->LK HC: you can assist heal on a spike of damage and remove your own infest

So I think it would be fair to mention it's a viable glyph in 10m

Also, if you're looking for ideas, I think a weakaura section could be useful
    Since weakaura has been backported and will likely be used in wotlk retail, it could benefit your guide.

As a side note I'm LF a weakaura that would show a stacks progress bar of my earth shield on my focus
    Currently weakaura lets you create TIMER progress bar but not stacks progress bar, unless you directly write code into the custom box, which I dont know how to do.
    Hit me up if you're good with weakaura
    Hello, Zeaconn! As I already did type the main problem with GoHW is the HW usage itself. There are many questions which you have to put on the table before glyph's choice - do you make 10m 30% or 0% ICC?, do you solo heal?, do you have disco priest as a second healer? While there are really few situations in almost every encounter where you could potentially benefit by GoHW it will depends on right HW in right moment. I would take GoHST every day before GoHW for 10 man raid especially with 30% buff since the scaling will be better and your whole party will benefit by it especially in AOE fights. The damage taken in 10 man ICC is less comparing with 25 man and in general the often use of HW will bring to huge overheal by the spell itself . Somehow the use of HW where big part of it is going to overheal just for the opportunity to heal yourself with the glyph (which probably also is going to be overheal) doesn't sound right to me. This is why you have Ancestral Awakening talent which to aid you and your raid. While the talent requires crit to proc, here you go - Tidal Waves for LHW and Tidal Force cooldown. On top of that shaman with end game gear has more than 50% critical strike chance.

"->BQL HC: more HPS = better here" - No. Doing more overal rawr healing doesn't mean higher hps because of overhealing factor. Also Chain Heal will distribute this rawr healing better than Healing Wave. While casting your HW you already know which targets you gonna heal - you by the glyph and the target you currently cast HW. If someone else takes big damage while you are casting HW, he can potentially die because of slack with healing. Chain Heal on the other side is a smart heal it will check for targets health after you complete the cast and it will jump always on the lowest hp target then to the second one and so on. On 10 man BQL ranges can spread much better because of the smaller format of the raid and the encounter itself requires from you spam of CH in melees and tanks while healing ranges with LHW (and sometimes with HW) if some of them drops hp. Riptide also can be used for boosting of your CH by 25%. You also forget the passive healing factor by JoL, Vampiric Embrace and HST. Let's be honest in 10 man content these passives together basically do most of your AOE healing job. The same goes for Infest in LK. Even on 0% buff the bigger part of Infest is healed by passives.

"->Vali HC (negate self dot and heal residual damage you take if you take aggro)" - The dot itself doesn't do anything unless you get more than 15 stacks in 10 man HC - that's 2 portals. Before that basically again passive healing will keep you constant on 100% + the healer who is assigned to heal the raid. And by passives here understand HST which will also benefit by stacks. You may want to use glyphs here which will potentially increase your healing on VDW. In additional if you take aggro from adds that means something is wrong with your tank(s) and hunters/rogues - mo md, no tot no taunt and etc.

"->Sindy HC where you are often split between healing tank and group" - very similar to BQL with few differences. You don't Chain Heal the tank because CH can not jump to the raid. If it jumps that means some of the melees is too close to front legs and potentially increases the chance for parry haste from the boss because of Warmane scripts. So let me get straight. The glyph of Healing Wave is useful only if it is worth to use HW at this moment and you are on at least 60% health at this same moment. Count how many such situations happen per fight and then prove me wrong with recount (I would love to see how much % by your total healing done the glyph is worth per fight). Also tell me which glyph you are going to sacrifice for GoHW and which will be less effective for the raid? Chain Heal, ES or LHW because I really don't think there is. Only ES and LHW which are considered tank healing glyphs will ignore the need of often HW use unless tank doesn't drop really low on health or you have to precast for big incoming damage as Soul Reaper.

"->LK HC: you can assist heal on a spike of damage and remove your own infest" - I already covered Infest part on 10 man hc above but in additional I can add into this melee swing reset timer factor. LK resets his melee swing timer after completion of cast which means that LK will not hit the tank 1.8 sec after Infest hits the raid. Since your job is to precast CH for Infest you basically have time for 2 CHs before to switch on tank again. First phase you have 2 splited groups and this is enough to cast 1 CH on both groups + all additional passive healing. Second phase is more easy with Infest because the raid is mostly stacked or close each other because of rest of boss' mechanics. On this boss removing glyph for LHW or ES for HW is just equal stupidity (no offence ;) ).

About Weak Auras, actually this was my first attempt of doing something like that. I spent really a lot of time to learn some basic stuff of the addon but I'm not even close to some kind of pro with WA scripts. :D About your question I'm really not sure I can help you but you can look for Merfin. He is the master of WA scripts. ;) Cheers mate!

12. Hello, Zeaconn! As I already did type the main problem with GoHW is the HW usage itself. There are many questions which you have to put on the table before glyph's choice - do you make 10m 30% or 0% ICC?, do you solo heal?, do you have disco priest as a second healer? While there are really few situations in almost every encounter where you could potentially benefit by GoHW it will depends on right HW in right moment. I would take GoHST every day before GoHW for 10 man raid especially with 30% buff since the scaling will be better and your whole party will benefit by it especially in AOE fights.
    I did in 0% pre-RS patch, with Rsham+Hpal as healers, As I mentionned I am mainly talking about 10 man, since in 25 you can pretty much use anything depending on the healing group you have

"->BQL HC: more HPS = better here" - No. Doing more overal rawr healing doesn't mean higher hps because of overhealing factor. Also Chain Heal will distribute this rawr healing better than Healing Wave. While casting your HW you already know which targets you gonna heal - you by the glyph and the target you currently cast HW. If someone else takes big damage while you are casting HW, he can potentially die because of slack with healing. Chain Heal on the other side is a smart heal it will check for targets health after you complete the cast and it will jump always on the lowest hp target then to the second one and so on.
    Assuming you have the correct amount of gear, BQL is basically a healing check only for one factor: if palaheal gets flames twice or unlucky links etc. This situation provides the only "big" unepected risk, and will lead to you (the shaman) having to offheal tanks for a few seconds. If tanks get <50%, it is better to HW them and pray for a crit than to just chain heal because CH is sadly not strong enough
    While you do that, raid is suffering and coming back to 7 damaged players instead of 8 can be a real relief.
    I'm not saying it is strictly better but it is a decent option imo

"->Vali HC (negate self dot and heal residual damage you take if you take aggro)" - The dot itself doesn't do anything unless you get more than 15 stacks in 10 man HC - that's 2 portals. Before that basically again passive healing will keep you constant on 100% + the healer who is assigned to heal the raid. And by passives here understand HST which will also benefit by stacks. You may want to use glyphs here which will potentially increase your healing on VDW. In additional if you take aggro from adds that means something is wrong with your tank(s) and hunters/rogues - mo md, no tot no taunt and etc.
    You need to go 25+ stacks so it does help in my experience
    As for the mobs hitting you.. bad scenario but it happens

"->Sindy HC where you are often split between healing tank and group" - very similar to BQL with few differences. You don't Chain Heal the tank because CH can not jump to the raid. If it jumps that means some of the melees is too close to front legs and potentially increases the chance for parry haste from the boss because of Warmane scripts. So let me get straight. The glyph of Healing Wave is useful only if it is worth to use HW at this moment and you are on at least 60% health at this same moment.
    Same scenario as BQL HC but this time Hpaladin is tombed or need to manage UCM etc
    Also don't forget that Hpals need to periodically refresh 2-3 CD and will need help during those times
    I also consider HW glyph optional here, even though I agree most of time you're better off focusing on raid healing

"->LK HC: you can assist heal on a spike of damage and remove your own infest" - I already covered Infest part on 10 man hc above but in additional I can add into this melee swing reset timer factor. LK resets his melee swing timer after completion of cast which means that LK will not hit the tank 1.8 sec after Infest hits the raid.
    You are right, except for one Soul reaper that is concurrent to infest (the third one iirc) and forces you to hard heal the tanks all while you top up the raid. This is mostly because the LK gains attackspeed after reaper.
    Realistically, unless you have GTS you will often end up with 2-3 people that don't get topped and will need extra healing. With this glyph you'll have 1-2 people only and that can make a difference.

As for the mana issues, if you run enough MP5 and learn to not burn mana in downtimes, most bosses except LK HC are okay even when you heavily use HW (sometimes up to 25-35% of my healing is HW)
    In longer fights like Bane, you can still use SP's hymn coupled with your mana tide, aswell as innervs from boomie/feral, as a good holypaladin can manage his own

I'm not saying it is the best glyph choice, just that it isn't garbage and is a decent option for shammies that need to offheal tanks a lot in 10M, which I think is reasonable

13. Instead to go through your whole comment I'll just summarize:

It's not about HW as a spell and usage. Sometimes I also have 20 to 30% from my total healing done from HW when im doing some 0% LOD or Bane solo tank. But what it has to do with GoHW which is the main topic here. It's not like you will be always about 60-70% or less hp while using HW. You gave me situations which are basically happening 2 to 3 times per fight and they are not even depended on the GoHW in order to survive this specific situation. This is why I told you I'd love to see recount of your GoHW healing. In no world I or whoever experienced shaman should prefer GoHW instead of CH, ES or LHW on LK or whatever boss like there are another glyphs like HST or even Earthliving to replace with, which has much better value for the raid and you in AOE bosses for 10 man. I mean if you rely on GoHW to keep you alive then you need more experience. You gave example with Infest and SR at same time but continuously mentioning that there is a second healer holy paladin - well you are not alone. Then probably you gonna say "but what if holy pala is grabbed?". Well what to tell you mate, every situation is hiding risk, this is where experience comes into play. Paladin is grabbed, you HW the tank -> you heal yourself with the glyph but there are still 7,8 people waiting for heal, right? And this is where just as an example GoHST can give you enough time to manage with Infest by giving a raid members one additional tick before they to die. My point is if we start to look every more "spicy" situation in one perfect world, wipes never gonna happen, right? I have enough videos on my youtube channel to watch and see how I play as well there is whole LK section on my guide with detailed explanation why these glyphs are irreplaceable and etc. And believe me 10 or 25 man there is no a difference for your playstyle. I, myself lost the count of how many times I did solo heal bane 0% or 30% to know perfectly how mana management and healing works. I made even calculator for the users to work with and check their stuff with mana management, healing and etc...but yea it requires to have some knowledge about the class in order to use it properly.

I'm not saying it is the best glyph choice, just that it isn't garbage and is a decent option for shammies that need to offheal tanks a lot in 10M, which I think is reasonable
    Let's accept your theory just for a moment. What you gonna do even if you have 100% uptime on tank healing? Using HW spam non stop? No ofc. You still have to wait for Tidal Waves. So what's going to be your "rotation"? Riptide -> 2 x HW -> 3 x LHW -> repeat? Or even more ridicilous Riptide -> 2 x HW -> CH -> 2 x HW -> repeat? I'd love to see how much mp5s you gonna need for the second option. And what you gonna do if tank is on full HP in the time you have to use HW? The truth is there are many questions but not real answers by you. You just prove my theory about the low value of the glyph but you just can not get it. Even you confirm the glyph is not the best choice and that's true. It's not even second or 3rd best choice.
    I've explained perfectly in my guide in which situation GoHW can be used only. In the end of the day you have right to use whatever you want and choice whether to follow my or someone else's guide or not but please, don't try to convince people in something which is completely wrong. Have a nice day! :)
    Edited: June 29, 2021

14. I have no idea what to say..
    I tried to explain best I can why sometimes having one less person to heal can matter, only for you to answer:

You gave me situations which are basically happening 2 to 3 times per fight and they are not even depended on the GoHW in order to survive this specific situation.
    You probably read too fast or went over it idk

In no world I or whoever experienced shaman should prefer GoHW instead of CH, ES
    Never said I would ever prioritize it over those ??

LHW on LK or whatever boss like there are another glyphs like HST or even Earthliving
    HST is garbage in 10 and only works if you're grossly overgeared. Unless you literally have 6.2+ gs and a GTS, you won't top a raid that had more than 2-3 ticks of Infest, and HST won't change **** about that.
    IF you have 6.2+ and a GTS, at that level of gear, you could get away with pretty much anything so who cares what 3rd glyph you take just take windfury idc

As for Earthliving gyph, it's garbage, you're the one spouting nonsense here...

I mean if you rely on GoHW to keep you alive then you need more experience
    Cmon now, I did bane 0% too, was it luck? Like I progressed the 12 bosses and somehow had no experience to show for it ?

The thing is you keep talking about value, as if the fight was a flawless execution of a series of casts until the boss die. As if the boss was a simple mathematical equation. And you may be right to some degree, but as you mentionned, RNG exists, and each try is different.
    I will even add that each player is different, in terms of gear, in term of teammates etc

You try to rationalize it by putting away any kind of randomness and crunching down the numbers. Your method has its merits, your guide is a proof of that.

But I prefer the "realistic" approach, one where your raidmates don't always play to their full potential, where the RNG can sometimes be cruel, and where each try is a new series of decision.
    In that approach, I like to imagine what happens when things go south..

What does that mindset tell me ?
    1:Glyph of chain heal: must have (I think you'll agree on this)
    2:Glyph of Earth Shield (assuming we're raiding in 10M as that was my point): must have, you'll probably agree too
    3: In third spot, there is no must-have glyph, you even acknowledge that in your guide.

Is there a glyph that could make a DIFFERENCE in case of emergency?

HST -> no the difference is minimal and a ****ed up infest is a wipe, with or without. The real difference comes from gear and having (or not having) GTS
    Earthliving -> lol
    Water mastery -> fix your gear and learn mana management by the time you reach late ICC HM
    LHW -> potentially useful, but will only help on tank healing : I'll trust my Hpally here
    HW: already stated my opinion

To summarize why my down to earth approach favors GoHW as 3rd glyph in 10HC:

Is it good in termes of HPS ? nope
    Is it mostly overheal ? Yep
    Can it performs in the rare occasion where I need it? definitely unlike the other choices
    Edited: June 29, 2021

15. I have no idea what to say..
    I tried to explain best I can why sometimes having one less person to heal can matter, only for you to answer
    Yea that's the problem, you didn't. You constantly bring some argumments and one comment later you contradict yourself or trying to run away with some nonsense sentence. Simple example of yours...

Never said I would ever prioritize it over those ??
    So I still don't understand why did you ever bring GoHL as a argument like even you did confirm it's not the best choice and now you say this? In what world this is actually making any sense? That's the idea with shaman. You have different glyphs in different categories - glyphs for aoe healing, glyphs for single target healing, glyphs for mana gain and glyphs for defense. As a healer you should care about your healing on first place. This is why you should try to avoid non-healing glyphs in order to free this glyph slot for actual healing improve toward the raid not you by swapping items if you need. This is why shaman has so many options while building gear. This is why in my guild I gave example with 2 bis gears in both sides - full healing throughput and full mana gain and I specifically did type that mixing them is the best choice depending on the fight and current gear and need.

HST is garbage in 10 and only works if you're grossly overgeared. Unless you literally have 6.2+ gs and a GTS, you won't top a raid that had more than 2-3 ticks of Infest, and HST won't change **** about that.
    IF you have 6.2+ and a GTS, at that level of gear, you could get away with pretty much anything so who cares what 3rd glyph you take just take windfury idc

As for Earthliving gyph, it's garbage, you're the one spouting nonsense here...
    So this is where is the difference between me and you - while you continueously said GoHW is not garbage and then contradicted yourself, Ive never said Earthliving or HST are actually good! My words was exactly that "I gonna take glyph of HST or Earthliving every day before HW" with the hope of my attempt to convince you that HW is so much more garbage as an option. Although Earthliving actually has some value on 25 man heroic for bosses where you have huge uptime of Chain Heal spam like BQL or PP for example but still the healing provided by the glyph is much less than other 3 best options. Let's talk about your GTS which you mentioned so many times how "good" it is actually on 10 man raid. I will tell you - trash! The only reason you wanna take GTS on 10 man raids is because of amount of spell power the tirnket provides. As an example and just for the math the much better option is to take 2 solaces and switch IED meta with RSD and replace all possible items with mp5s to crit. Then you will icnrease your overall healing and proc rate by AA, 4PT10 and basically the crit rate of your spells.

Aha, let's see. With average of 4k spell power which is basically 5.9k-6k gs shaman with all raid buffs and SP flask HST heals for 598, 6.5k shaman with average of 4.5k spell power and HST heals for 669. In the first case GoHST is worth 120 healing per target each 2 sec, while for second case it's worth 134 healing per target each 2 sec. Let's see now your GTS which actually has terrible healing per target. The trinket does NOT scale with spell power but just multipliers. That's make it 402 * 1.1 (Purification talent) * 1.06 (IDA or TOL) = 468 or 2808 heainng over 6 sec per target each 2 mins. Sorry but even one tick of Rejuvenation for example does more healing and it ticks each 3 sec. GTS is worth exactly 234 hps on 10 man if used always on cooldown which is never a case because you wanna use it for AOE damage and on top of that if 100% by GTS is actually healing done which is again never a case. Let's calculate now the same average HPS from GoHST itself for 6k shaman... yea it's 335 hps and it's free which means you just drop the totem down and have it work with no effort or thinking whether it's incoming aoe damage or not because healing by HST is just a free passive healing.

The thing is you keep talking about value, as if the fight was a flawless execution of a series of casts until the boss die. As if the boss was a simple mathematical equation. And you may be right to some degree, but as you mentionned, RNG exists, and each try is different.
    I will even add that each player is different, in terms of gear, in term of teammates etc

You try to rationalize it by putting away any kind of randomness and crunching down the numbers. Your method has its merits, your guide is a proof of that.

But I prefer the "realistic" approach, one where your raidmates don't always play to their full potential, where the RNG can sometimes be cruel, and where each try is a new series of decision.
    In that approach, I like to imagine what happens when things go south..
    Yes because everything in the game is related to math. Almost everything in the irl is related to math. Why do you call this "a BiS gear"? - Because it's proved to be a BiS gear by the math. Why people do use simulators? How do you think they work? - Oh yea, with math and only math...
    ...But you prefer the "realistic" approach? - Ofc, that's the idea of the game unless you are not some completely casual player who doesn't care at all what you do in the game and just log to kill time... but then I don't see a reason why do we even make this conversation?. The only reason to argue with someone about theorycrafting is if the person also has some knowledge with real prove and math behind it. Till now honestly, I didn't see some really good argument by you to actually convince me you are right. You don't have a "realistic" approaches to start with. Doing something doesn't mean you do it right! The game is too old to even care for min maxing unless you are not doing some really crazy crazy challenge which requires min maxing and which actually Ive done several times to have real "approach and prove" behind my back. Yes you can heal bane without glyphs at all or even with 2,3 items unequiped but it doesn't mean you should and it's the best, right?[/QUOTE]

Water mastery -> fix your gear and learn mana management by the time you reach late ICC HM.
    Again you are completely wrong. Do you see what's happening here. You always give worst of the worst glyph options and I always give you some which are less worst. It was the case with GoHW when I told you GoEL and GoHST are much better now you put on the table GoWM when I tell you GoMTT is much much better. The only way you wanna use GoWM is if you are T8 or less geared and even then it's always better to use one more item with mp5s to compensate the glyph because the glyph gains just 30 mp5s nothing else. It doesn't increase the mana gain from Improved Water Shield talent (if it did it should be actually bis glyph in any scenario). I even calculate you the mana gain and the difference between GoWM and GoMTT in my guide. This is at least math which is undisputed and not average what is the case with hps because of overhealing factor which can not be calculated.
    This is actually my last comment. There's just nothing else I can add or say.
    Edited: June 30, 2021

First ... 78910 Last