1. some near future wod?

Does Varmane plans to open WOD server?

2. They have no plans for any time soon. They still need to put some more work into the existing expansions.

3. Considering how WoD is on retail and how people feel about it, I doubt Warmane would implement one. (If it was a strict PvP server like Warmane then maybe) But still doubtful.

4. Most of their focus at the moment is set on Lordaeron, after that, their focus goes to Frostwolf. And i believe they will start working on WoD when their MoP server is 80% fixed or more. That means, not anytime soon, maybe after 1-2 years.

5. Considering how WoD is on retail and how people feel about it, I doubt Warmane would implement one. (If it was a strict PvP server like Warmane then maybe) But still doubtful.
    WOD was actually pretty decent. Yes there are flaws however the mass exodus was mostly caused by PvE guild collapsing, or people just randomly qutting having spent so many years playing.

All the top PvPers are still active, as are the PvE guilds who matter. And the progression and competitiveness of the game as a whole is strong.

Thankfully those who left were mostly joining some form of bandwagon.

The main issue being that people who've played it since vanilla are now in their late 20s early 30s, and are realising it's best to quit. The issue is that Blizzard are bearing getting in new blood. The next generation of gamers, hence why numbers fall and don't come back up.

People rather blaim the expansion rather than blaiming IRL.

6. Yeah because the mass exodus was caused by long term yearly members just leaving, out of the blue, randomly for no reason whatsoever, just quitting... pfft lol yeah.

7. Yeah because the mass exodus was caused by long term yearly members just leaving, out of the blue, randomly for no reason whatsoever, just quitting... pfft lol yeah.
    Have you actually talked to real retail players? Asked the ones who left why they left? 9 out of 10 times it was "IRL stuff".
    I am a retail player, I know the expansion and the players within my realm, and across numerous realms (mostly Draenor/Sylvanas/Silvermoon). Those who quit between MOP and WOD all left because they felt it was the right time to start getting their life in control. The average age of my raid team in MOP was 25. I was the youngest at 22. Seasoned players, who after MOP ended quit, I am the only one who still plays? Why, cos most of them had to get their life together, my old GM moved country to work, two of them graduated university and went off to start their careers, a few were just getting to old for the game for example my 35 year old fellow officer. Out of my old guild, only two quit cos they thought it had turned to ****...

So please, stop with the jumping on the WOD Hate Bandwagon. Cos its pretty full of fakes who 1: Never actually played WOD, 2: Never had a guild to raid with, 3: Never good enough to get outside of random BGs, 4: AFK'd in their Garrison.

8. Lol, I love how your data is represented by your group of friends who are all within similar age boundaries as you, I an a further 25 players left due to changes within the game, that does not mean that every single other person left for that reason, nor does it mean because of my experience am I able to state that 9 out of ten people left because of the same reason, unless you've asked a large sum of people under a controlled test don't try and post false statistics to try and prove your side of the argument, it is a forum and you can post your opinion, and where in my post did I say I hated WoD? Nowhere, I said people did not just leave randomly, they all had reasons, which you agreed with by stating that your friends had left with a reason, so how about you read a persons comment first before jumping to conclusions? Pretentious prick.

9. Lol, I love how your data is represented by your group of friends who are all within similar age boundaries as you, I an a further 25 players left due to changes within the game, that does not mean that every single other person left for that reason, nor does it mean because of my experience am I able to state that 9 out of ten people left because of the same reason, unless you've asked a large sum of people under a controlled test don't try and post false statistics to try and prove your side of the argument, it is a forum and you can post your opinion, and where in my post did I say I hated WoD? Nowhere, I said people did not just leave randomly, they all had reasons, which you agreed with by stating that your friends had left with a reason, so how about you read a persons comment first before jumping to conclusions? Pretentious prick.
    I've come across about ≤150 players who've quit within the past expansion, along with my frequent visits to the EU Forum.
    So it's not like I've just gone through my little raid team... /sigh.

Pretentious prick.
    Coming from the guy who got butthurt in another thread and had to resort to calling me a child as a form of insult...

10. Lol, I love how your data is represented by your group of friends who are all within similar age boundaries as you, I an a further 25 players left due to changes within the game, that does not mean that every single other person left for that reason, nor does it mean because of my experience am I able to state that 9 out of ten people left because of the same reason, unless you've asked a large sum of people under a controlled test don't try and post false statistics to try and prove your side of the argument, it is a forum and you can post your opinion, and where in my post did I say I hated WoD? Nowhere, I said people did not just leave randomly, they all had reasons, which you agreed with by stating that your friends had left with a reason, so how about you read a persons comment first before jumping to conclusions? Pretentious prick.
    I don't want to get myself stuck in drama but I'm a retail player myself. I played in the EU servers and currently I'm playing in the NA servers. PERSONALLY I like the WoD content. It lacks strongs points? Yes. It is missing several things. It could be more fulfilling? Yes, it could. But if we approach those points we're going to bash every single expansion released 'cause all of them were lacking something. It all ends in this crucial point: Either you're ready to accept changes or you aren't. The old players left because they didn't accept the changes and they didn't bother trying to accept those same changes. The only thing that I really appreciate, at least for now, is that Retail gives the same chance to casuals to gear themselves. I don't necessarily need to be a hardcore raider - In the same way that I loved this, the hardcore raiders hated this. Then again, just because I liked the content, this doesn't mean that other people won't have reasons to dislike the game. You can't make everyone like you and your products. You can try; But there will always be people that dislike your person/product.

Maybe in Legion they'll change this. Let's see what happens.

11. To be honest, they need to fix the problems with Frostwolf before they consider moving to another expansion.

12. WOD was actually pretty decent. Yes there are flaws however the mass exodus was mostly caused by PvE guild collapsing, or people just randomly qutting having spent so many years playing.

All the top PvPers are still active, as are the PvE guilds who matter. And the progression and competitiveness of the game as a whole is strong.

Thankfully those who left were mostly joining some form of bandwagon.

The main issue being that people who've played it since vanilla are now in their late 20s early 30s, and are realising it's best to quit. The issue is that Blizzard are bearing getting in new blood. The next generation of gamers, hence why numbers fall and don't come back up.

People rather blaim the expansion rather than blaiming IRL.
    I think it is more of the fact that, PvE wise players felt like they HAD to be in their garrison which felt like a facebook game to them. Especially considering you can get nearly everything you need from your garrison. PvP wise more of people complaining about botters/hackers.

Then there is the dislike to Versatility (for some strange reason). Me however, the quest lines were good (which I loved the cut scenes they used mostly). I mostly PvP this expansion due to the current raids not interesting to me. Which was pretty cool as it was a bit too easy to gear up for PvE.

Then there was the stigma in people wanting PvE only gear for raids instead of PvP thinking the PvP gear was weaker. But considering there is less enchants for gear in WoD, kind of made me sad. But the "hit/expertise" stats being gone, made up for quite a bit.

Then there was the whole "flying fiasco" which (made a lot of people quit for some stupid reason). But at least if Warmane had a WoD server I would hope we could work on the achievement for it on day 1.
    Edited: March 13, 2016

13. Wait? They didnt introduce even 1 arena map on bg in whole expansion???

14. To be honest, they need to fix the problems with Frostwolf before they consider moving to another expansion.
    And all of the other realms. Frostwolf isn't the only concern.

15. I think it is more of the fact that, PvE wise players felt like they HAD to be in their garrison which felt like a facebook game to them. Especially considering you can get nearly everything you need from your garrison. PvP wise more of people complaining about botters/hackers.
    Yes this bit does piss me off, I aint great at making gold, even in this expansion..... And having to shell out over >20k for my garrison and shipyard just so I can even sniff at my legendary ring was a complete and utter joke. However I do like the missions to get gear caches. I have terrible RNG (It's week 8 of killing Archimonde HC for some damn boots, including bonus rolls)... and I long for the day they drop from a cache.

Me however, the quest lines were good (which I loved the cut scenes they used mostly). I mostly PvP this expansion due to the current raids not interesting to me. Which was pretty cool as it was a bit too easy to gear up for PvE.
    I go loremaster for every expansion I've played on retail (cata/MOP/WOD) and i have to admit the entire levelling and questing in WOD was beautiful, some of the storylines really emotional (Frostfire Ridge) or just triumphant (Nagrand)

Then there was the stigma in people wanting PvE only gear for raids instead of PvP thinking the PvP gear was weaker. But considering there is less enchants for gear in WoD, kind of made me sad. But the "hit/expertise" stats being gone, made up for quite a bit.
    Never had this issue, I've been taken to HC WFC with my PvP gear on (I'm not full PvE except the ****ty boots I mentioned earlier), people dont understand that PvP and PvE gear are the same, even down to the stat itemisation on tier set items, (not the bonuses themselves, however I've noticed that some of the set bonuses from PvP are good in PvE Also, 4set Frost DK for example). Hit and Expertise have been wonderful removals... However I do miss Dodge and Parry as stats from gear, I still to this day feel uncomfortable knowing Im in the exact same gear in my DPS and Tank Spec with only a change of Leg Ring and Trinkets (DK).

Then there was the whole "flying fiasco" which (made a lot of people quit for some stupid reason). But at least if Warmane had a WoD server I would hope we could work on the achievement for it on day 1.
    I liked not flying, to the point I actually put off learning to fly until about a month ago when i was forced to by my SO cos he got fed up of having to summon me everywhere.

Wait? They didnt introduce even 1 arena map on bg in whole expansion???
    Why did they need to? I mean we have enough BGs and Arenas, adding in more is just overkill.

12 Last