1. pve gear

i have almost a full pvp gear and now i am starting to play some pve. i can't buy the gear at vp cause i don't have enough rep how can i raise him?
    so meanwhile should i buy the 486ilvl gear even when my pvp gear is better?

2. do TOT to farm rep, there are groups that do rep farms by killing trash i believe. and 522 pvp gear is better than 486 pve gear.

3. If stats are better then you dont even need pve gear, some pvp items have better stats then pve ones. If you are 522 pvp you are more the rdy for tot, you might not be top dps since you dont have tier set bonus or trinkets.

4. If stats are better then you dont even need pve gear, some pvp items have better stats then pve ones. If you are 522 pvp you are more the rdy for tot, you might not be top dps since you dont have tier set bonus or trinkets.
    He needs to know tactics too.

If you are Horde, most PVE people hang out at shrine by training dummies.

People like Yayy, Dreadsrtoke, Overdrawn and many more. I suggest you start off with MSV runs, but from what I understand, MSV is bugged. TOT rep run is the way to go and or some normal dungeon runs along with normal raids. Look for guilds too, but from my overall experience, Yayy is a really good raid leader on Horde side.

As for Alliance side, the only 2 good PVE guilds I know is Stormborn and West Order, WO's lead being Kiki.

5. 522 PVP gear is great for PVE- with 522 PVP and gems and ench with pvp power i make 180-185k on dumy for 10 mil. With 530 PVE with gems and ench for pve i make 200-210 for 10 mil.

6. Dummy DPS is not really dependable on warmane for testing gear especially PvP gear for playing PvE. But if you do have 522 PvP gear you can go ToT with other better geared players if they will take you and gear your character that way.

7. yo man
    so youre already bored of PvP here on mop and you have 522ilvl pvp gear and wanna start PvE?
    so search first on global raids like MSV(for valor points) , TOES and HoF(good PvE gear) or ToT rep farm for neck+trinket after you get around 510ilvl+ with some PvE items then you will not have any problems join ToT raids

8. jesus until you get 522pvp gear....