1. Everybody has been exploiting LoD and RS for years on Deathwing, I even left my old guild because they were abusing and hacking in ICC and RS like crazy, and anybody who mentioned it would get banned. Remember the UH dk stacking bug that EVERY guild used to farm LoD and RS 25hc yet not a single person got banned for it not matter how much it was reported?

2. i dont give a crap about the loot lol so what?! we are all BiS so whats your point?

tank getting trucked? what are you on about? if you got a problem with me i suggest you PM me.

what achievement? everyone had LoD for 1000 years already... are you talking about our realm first a year ago? if so its the first time im hearing about anyone claiming anything about that video....so.... yea...

idc what you do as a healer. ima streamer mate. im half paying attention to the raid frames and where i am standing let alone what the hell some ******ed ret paladin is casting.

either way every guild here uses JoJ and never once have they gkicked the player or been banned for it. so does that mean its right to use it? hell no. thus why he was removed when we found out. so calm your tits and go act like you know something someplace else.

3. Everybody has been exploiting LoD and RS for years on Deathwing, I even left my old guild because they were abusing and hacking in ICC and RS like crazy, and anybody who mentioned it would get banned. Remember the UH dk stacking bug that EVERY guild used to farm LoD and RS 25hc yet not a single person got banned for it not matter how much it was reported?
    actually a lot of guilds at least on rag where banned for that one.

4. Either get married or quit fighting, but either way take it off the thread. The thread was about a general problem, not specific people. Let's not screw up a decent thread and get it locked because we're fighting over details.

5. About the JoJ fixing - The patch is a solution but doesn't fix everything, does it?.
    The patch fix is great and I'm glad to see it's finally happening. However it doesn't make up for the months or even years of farming that people have done as a result of it.

The exploit is patched, but from the perspective of a community member who's against exploiting like all the rest: patch with no punishment sends the wrong message to community as a whole.

Patching without consequences for who exploited basically gives a free pass to guilds / people who have and do abuse them.
    Edited: March 15, 2016

6. actually a lot of guilds at least on rag where banned for that one.
    Nobody on Deathwing ever was, every guild on there continued doing it every single day until it was fixed. Guilds that couldn't even get through normal ICC were suddenly farming LoD (I'm looking at you, Bottle Gnomes)

7. Did you guys even read my post before jumping to conclusions? I said "boss" not "raid", Looking at the raid on whos where etc is what you should do, but focusing on looking on how fast the boss runs isn't one of them.

If you have a end game raiding guild that's been goin strong for years you build up trust to people and most of the times you trust everyone to not exploit, In this case (wich probably brought this whole thread up in the first place) 1 guy exploiting shoulden't get the whole guild punished, especially when they have done the damn boss fight a couple of hundred times legit.

@magaginho, Have you ever even played as a resto druid? do you know how much you have to spam people on grid / Healbot every second to put rejuvenation up on as many as you can, you dont have time looking around "60% of the time" thats just bullcrap, even if you do manage that ****, your not goin to stare at the lich king for seconds, compleately ignore grid / healbot to check how fast lich king runs, get real please.

8. ****ing lol at this best thread. 60% from to 5 teams in every bracket use scripts and pqr, at least 4 from top 100 uses speedhack in arena, amount of autokick bots is just unimaginable. but here u complain about exploit on ****ing mob ( who will die even without this exploit). i even dunno

9. Did you guys even read my post before jumping to conclusions? I said "boss" not "raid", Looking at the raid on whos where etc is what you should do, but focusing on looking on how fast the boss runs isn't one of them.

If you have a end game raiding guild that's been goin strong for years you build up trust to people and most of the times you trust everyone to not exploit, In this case (wich probably brought this whole thread up in the first place) 1 guy exploiting shoulden't get the whole guild punished, especially when they have done the damn boss fight a couple of hundred times legit.

@magaginho, Have you ever even played as a resto druid? do you know how much you have to spam people on grid / Healbot every second to put rejuvenation up on as many as you can, you dont have time looking around "60% of the time" thats just bullcrap, even if you do manage that ****, your not goin to stare at the lich king for seconds, compleately ignore grid / healbot to check how fast lich king runs, get real please.
    Go ahead and question my guild how many times I did heal with my Restoration Druid the end game content. Also ask them how many time it's me doing call outs for the fight and noticing buffs missing and DoT's being applied.

Anyway - I won't feed this nonsense. My main concerne is the exploiting. The actions against it. Not your ego.

10. here u complain about exploit on ****ing mob ( who will die even without this exploit). i even dunno
    Most of the people replying in this thread have killed LoD legitimately before. Just like you as PvPer who also plays and prefers to play against other legit PvP players.

Rather than lol and poke at the PvE community for complaining about exploiting on a boss, why not use the opportunity to raise your own concerns over people who exploited, get reported, but yet seem to receive no punishment or ban for their actions?

11. any ***** can heal or tank or dps and call things out. they cannot do that and be doing well as far as healing or dps goes though. and try streaming it on top of all of that. it makes a huge difference. either way i really wish this crap would be punished or at least fixed. i guess we will just have to see how things work after merge and updates though.

12. Did you guys even read my post before jumping to conclusions? I said "boss" not "raid", Looking at the raid on whos where etc is what you should do, but focusing on looking on how fast the boss runs isn't one of them.

This isn't about any specific individuals. If you feel offended or attacked by what this thread is suggesting, then.... sorry, I guess?

13. They are fixing the JoJ exploit right as we speak, it will not be working really soon..
    Its been taken care of.

So with that said; I want you to ask yourself; Did you stop the encounter? Did you also didn't notice that a restoration druid in tree form was running faster that Lich King itself?
    Was reacting to this nonsence, Not being offended in any way.

14. Most of the people replying in this thread have killed LoD legitimately before. Just like you as PvPer who also plays and prefers to play against other legit PvP players.

Rather than lol and poke at the PvE community for complaining about exploiting on a boss, why not use the opportunity to raise your own concerns over people who exploited, get reported, but yet seem to receive no punishment or ban for their actions?
    do u even realise how unscripted is this lk encounter, comparing to retail?

15. do u even realise how unscripted is this lk encounter, comparing to retail?
    Yes actually as a matter a fact I do. I've done it on retail and killed it on retail when it was current content.
    Why does this matter? That has nothing to do with your feelings about hackers / exploiters which is the focus of this thread.

First 123412 ... Last