1. Yes actually as a matter a fact I do. I've done it on retail and killed it on retail when it was current content.
    Why does this matter? That has nothing to do with your feelings about hackers / exploiters which is the focus of this thread.
    because this "joj exploit" is not like that rs exploit (for that one atleas 2 guilds were banned, rs 3rd mini boss ot be precise). since rs exploit leaded to avoding encounter, and this lk one is just meh.
    why it matters for me as pvper - if "hotfix" appears before new core, im 100% sure that we will have another broken spell

2. why it matters for me as pvper - if "hotfix" appears before new core, im 100% sure that we will have another broken spell
    The focus of the thread is on exploiting in general which applies to more than just JoJ and applies to script kiddies in PvP as well. This subject targets both player bases. Which one is more important / more serious than the other is besides the point.

Yes bugs can happen as a result of program code changes, anyone with a basic understanding of programming knows this. Bugs happen, but chosing to use a bug for an advantage is what's being called into question here. I do appreciate your more constructive response this time however.

3. The focus of the thread is on exploiting in general which applies to more than just JoJ and applies to script kiddies in PvP as well. This subject targets both player bases. Which one is more important / more serious than the other is besides the point.

Yes bugs can happen as a result of program code changes, anyone with a basic understanding of programming knows this. Bugs happen, but chosing to use a bug for an advantage is what's being called into question here. I do appreciate your more constructive response this time however.
    The OP did focus on PVE specificaly. But I'm most likely sure that most of the people that I know in this thread are also against exploits in PvP. I do PVP myself. I see exploiters in PVP as well. I give the same importance to those same two variables of the game. I will though focus more on PVE since I'm aware that some people do get their off-pieces for PVP through PVE and using exploits to obtain them, for example.

The PVP mechanic itself is a complete different issues that I, personally, did not discard. As long there's some of mechanical/script abuse - I'm against it. Kasumii's post resumes pretty much everything that we're trying to do here.

4. TL;DR;
    This is the question that I belive we all want to be answered.
    So the obvious question is why does this continue? I would really like an explanation and I'm sure others would too.
    It has happened before, it happens again and we all wonder, why don't we get a public answer on regards of the matter?

5. All we want is the staff's opinion on this after all the videos are on Warmane Forums too, not just youtube.

6. Just tell me how is it possible that that after you killed lich king over 100 maybe 200 times you cant tell when the lich kings moves slower than it should ? Maybe you where paying atention to other things as you said , but what about the other leaders of the raid ? or just simply what about any other aurora member from the raid ? Why didnt anyone of them said anything? Its hard for me to belive that no one from 25 players realised that joj was used , especialy the tanks... when you can outrun the lich king as a tank , its cleary he is moving slower that it should and it that was not the first try that day , there was also like 3-4 trys to kill lk that day. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEI6uzZKHa4

7. Lately a lot of drama between certain guilds has been around. I've been quiet for now seeing most of the things that have been happening and discussing most of this issues with my guild members. I didn't say a word until now;
    tl;dr so I'm just gonna say you probably missed when ICC was first released on Molten. I've no idea what drama you're talking about right now, you should've seen how it was back in those days. And while we're at it, pls tell me what's your tactic for PP. Just curious.

8. Just tell me how is it possible that that after you killed lich king over 100 maybe 200 times you cant tell when the lich kings moves slower than it should ? Maybe you where paying atention to other things as you said , but what about the other leaders of the raid ? or just simply what about any other aurora member from the raid ? Why didnt anyone of them said anything? Its hard for me to belive that no one from 25 players realised that joj was used , especialy the tanks... when you can outrun the lich king as a tank , its cleary he is moving slower that it should and it that was not the first try that day , there was also like 3-4 trys to kill lk that day. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEI6uzZKHa4
    "That's our very first Shadowmourne that we've ever got in all the years we've been ****ing doing this".
    I'll save this quote for later.

9. The patch fix is great and I'm glad to see it's finally happening. However it doesn't make up for the months or even years of farming that people have done as a result of it.

The exploit is patched, but from the perspective of a community member who's against exploiting like all the rest: patch with no punishment sends the wrong message to community as a whole.
    Oh has this finally been fixed?? I wonder if the fix was either not applied to Deathwing, or whether it was only applied to LK, then, because I just tested this on Sartharion in OS10 and it still slows him.

10. I once thought that it wasn't our fault that he was like that. After all, it's a spell that we're allowed to use. Then to back that up, I thought that he should NOT be enraged or enrage unless players died INSIDE frostmourne. To counter and negate that bug of him getting enraged when he should not be supposed to, the use of joj is....somewhat understandable.

Okay. Fair enough.

Then I asked a GM if it was bannable. He said for now it isn't bannable.

Okay.

Then I saw a few guilds getting banned for it.

Okay. Let's just stay away from it. Moreover, GMs can't catch every single raid especially since log/combat files don't exist. The only way to catch raids/guilds is via videos(if they have videos that is) and live monitoring.

However, if you want to bring this up as 'exploiting' you can also talk about how guilds handle PP with the 'stacking' and 'FD/fade/etc...' to cancel orange ooze link. Or are we going to slip these through because PP is not LK and doesn't drop shiny stuff or give nice title(which 80% of the players on the servers have now).

Still, I do understand the unfairness of some guilds doing things properly while others do not just to grab as much gear and titles/mounts as they can.
    Edited: March 16, 2016

11. However, if you want to bring this up as 'exploiting' you can also talk about how guilds handle PP with the 'stacking' and 'FD/fade/etc...' to cancel orange ooze link. Or are we going to slip these through because PP is not LK and doesn't drop shiny stuff or give nice title(which 80% of the players on the servers have now).
    This is what I've been talking about. Never has any guild on Warmane done PP correctly so far. If you're a paladin and you don't HoP the red ooze target, you suck and you're getting kicked. Green ooze doesn't even explode. Players stack to avoid Malleable Goo... Yet for all these years Warmane hasn't paid any attention to PP, to the point where now guilds steamroll through him as easily as Festergut. PP is supposed to be a fight with a lot of teamwork - people either nuking the green ooze with enough DPS or stacking on it to spread the damage; red ooze target should kite the ooze until stacks drop, then bump into it; ranged should be spread so that Malleable Goo can be easily avoided - NONE of these happen on Warmane because of not working mechanics and exploits. And we're talking about the end-boss of the second wing in the final raid of the expansion who drops BiS items, not some dungeon boss. The gauntlet before VDW is completely unscripted as well, turning it into an AoE-fest. Spiked targets on Marrow and tombed targets on Sindra can be healed by Chain Heal, Wild Growth, Circle of Healing, Glyph of Holy Light. Is Warmane really going to wait for the Lordaeron port to address these issues?

12. tl;dr so I'm just gonna say you probably missed when ICC was first released on Molten. I've no idea what drama you're talking about right now, you should've seen how it was back in those days. And while we're at it, pls tell me what's your tactic for PP. Just curious.
    I'm pretty sure he did see most of the things that happened in this server since he has been here since late 2009, beggining of 2010. And I can answer your question about tactics for PP - Yes, we have done it stacked as a group but I can also state that we've done it with the group spread and, tactic wise, it's called legit. Plus don't compare the gravity of the situations. We're already training and teaching most of our new members how to do the tactic in a legit way to ensure that this kind of nonsense stops. I'll be glad to invite you for a short stay in our guild so you can see how we've been training people how to do things properly and how we call for wipes when people try something stupid (with a Gkick in a process). And if you haven't seen the guild drama that has been around with the so called "top guilds of this realm" exploiting LK fights with Cyclones, JoJ's, HoP's on Warriors, etc, I don't know if you've been around in the forums. Plus this thread was not made for individuals but for a majority. So instead of trying to pick up a fight with certain individuals - Respect the thread.

tombed targets on Sindra can be healed by Chain Heal, Wild Growth, Circle of Healing, Glyph of Holy Light.
    Are you talking about tombed targets while in fly phase? If so - This is a lie. This doesn't happen anymore. I can ensure you that as a healer I've not seen this happening lately. The only thing our guild does is apply HoT's on the tomb targets in order to ensure their survival while tombed.
    Edited: March 16, 2016

13. I meant that the amount of drama some years ago when LoD was the hype was much higher than it is now. Which realm are you playing on? What guild? If it's Horde on Ragnaros, then I've got a couple of toons ICC-geared and I'd love to see you guys doing legit tactics and doing them with you. Also, in your guild are RDPSers kiting the adds on DBS or warrs/palas cleave them to death?

14. I meant that the amount of drama some years ago when LoD was the hype was much higher than it is now. Which realm are you playing on? What guild? If it's Horde on Ragnaros, then I've got a couple of toons ICC-geared and I'd love to see you guys doing legit tactics and doing them with you. Also, in your guild are RDPSers kiting the adds on DBS or warrs/palas cleave them to death?
    We're on Ragnaros, Horde Side, in a guild called Triumph. DBS is one fight that we do ignore, sadly, since the blood beasts don't do what they're supposed to do as well. I'm sad that this happens since I play a hunter and I would love to be able to use my traps and kite skills more often.

15. Well, the guy basically has three abilities - the blood mark, the mark of the fallen champion, and the blood beasts... from which only the blood mark works. I just don't know what to say...

Here is my DK on Ragnaros. FAP is more or less only a social guild now, after most the core members of the previous hardcore guild we had took a break. Just tell me if you like the DK and I'll log and whisper whoever you say.

First 1234513 ... Last