1. Let's just say that things not in control of the player aren't exploits. The definition for an exploit is actively and intentionally abusing a mechanic, which does not work the way it is supposed to. This applies to both games and real life. Double-dipping Frost Strike and Chimera Shot means players should stop using those abilities? If that's the case, then suddenly you won't see any more hunters or DKs in raids, because Frost is the only fully working DPS tree on the old realms and MM is the only viable tree at high gear.

And what is that HoP damage exploit you're talking about? Something I'm not aware of, it seems (for the better).

2. Why do you even care? Really, the servers are years old, the amount of people with LOD is just a joke nowdays.
    Is easier to see a completly BiS geared player then a starter/rdf geared one.
    The whole experience WOTLK should give is just screw up, why bother in fight even more.
    I remember you that the famous "DP" bug on spriest, took years for be fixed,and the staff themself said several time "was fine".
    Nothing to be proud of,
    Server full of Abusers/hackers who are considering themselfs as "good players" on a 7 years old (i dont remember exactly) expansion game.

Inc a staff member telling that all bugs/abuse/hacks will be fixed in the new core....which should be at end of march, oh wait they already extended it to end of april.
    Edited: March 16, 2016

3. Gentlemans , one thing is certain . If this new core is indeed without any bugs and 100% working as retail and it will be released in this life then I can asure that only then you can pride yourself that you killed Lich king on 25hc . Even if you kill him now on the curent state without any expolits in my opinion that still means almost nothing. When this new core will be live and working it will be fun to watch how many people will struggle just to get to the lich king xD.

4. I wanna see how people will kill LK25Hc without the 30% buff on Lordaeron.

5. Gentlemans , one thing is certain . If this new core is indeed without any bugs and 100% working as retail and it will be released in this life then I can asure that only then you can pride yourself that you killed Lich king on 25hc . Even if you kill him now on the curent state without any expolits in my opinion that still means almost nothing. When this new core will be live and working it will be fun to watch how many people will struggle just to get to the lich king xD.
    if u still believe that lordaeron core is worrking 100% bugfree - i should dissapoint u a lot

6. It's not about the raids being easy or not. It's about active anti-exploit (or whatever) measures from participating players' side. Because:

To report anything you have to observe it, and record it. Or rather - take part in it.
    And since no one can prove anything unless he has been a part of it, here's the question: How many of the groups (mind that, groups, not guilds) are willing to report their raids as exploited, rather than just take the loot and remain silent? Some people unknowingly showing it on a stream - that's just by sheer coincidence.

And how many of the players that have easy ICC25H or RS or whatever secured on farm, are willing to get gkick + ignore from any endgame guilds, for just being "stupid" to report it? There have actually been guild leaders reporting their own guilds for exploits in the past (old Lordaeron).

7. Funny how many people defend this "Do everything legit"-way and still every guild is using necrotic to kill ragings... I smell hypocrites.

8. Funny how many people defend this "Do everything legit"-way and still every guild is using necrotic to kill ragings... I smell hypocrites.
    There's a huge difference there; One thing is forcing a mechanic to not work properly. Other thing is a mechanic that is broken. They might sound similar but they're WAY DIFFERENT.

So before calling people hypocrites, get your facts straight.

9. Boy.. the further this thread goes the more defensive people get. It's almost as if some people replying are also part of the subject here.
    And for those bringing up things like Blood Beasts and abilities that double dip, there's a difference between something that half *** works and slowing a raid boss with something that everyone raiding ICC should know is not right. Now before someone points fingers and says I'm being biased, you can save those words for another thread. I've raided on working content and I've raided here for a long time, I've seen the various stages of development here, and I ****ing hate all of the people who're using bugs. I like how abilities that double dip were mentioned but we all forgot about 99% of the raids where the hunters are grouping up to chain their pet abilities that buff a group, when it says on the tooltip that it's for you and your pet. Or how about the MD bug that still persists to this day? I think bugs that literally cannot be helped shouldn't be bannable, but when you enter a raid and entirely mitigate mechanics that are at least semi working then it's pretty obvious that you're intending to exploit. Now I'm not a GM but I don't think reading the rules is even required to know this isn't right, which leaves me back at my original question, why is it happening?

EDIT: TL;DR: There's a difference between bugs and intentional exploiting of bugs.

FAP is more or less only a social guild now
    My hunter's name is Fap <3

10. There's a huge difference there; One thing is forcing a mechanic to not work properly. Other thing is a mechanic that is broken. They might sound similar but they're WAY DIFFERENT.

So before calling people hypocrites, get your facts straight.
    There is absolutely no difference. You can easily avoid ragings getting the plague. It's done on purpose.

11. There is absolutely no difference. You can easily avoid ragings getting the plague. It's done on purpose.
    First of all you need at least 2 tanks for that , 1 with shamblings and 1 with ragings , if you want to solo tank it , its almost impossible as you need a druid who can go bear and try to tank them but they must die really quick in order to do that otherwise the druid tanking them with dps gear will get rekt.
    Secondly you adapt to the server's script, not trying to use tactics that works on other scripts. This is not retail , stop crying about this old fight with ragings.

12. First of all you need at least 2 tanks for that , 1 with shamblings and 1 with ragings , if you want to solo tank it , its almost impossible as you need a druid who can go bear and try to tank them but they must die really quick in order to do that otherwise the druid tanking them with dps gear will get rekt.
    Secondly you adapt to the server's script, not trying to use tactics that works on other scripts. This is not retail , stop crying about this old fight with ragings.
    The whole point of calling something a bug or not working as inteneded or w/e is by comparing it to retail. You can't compare it to Warmane since there isn't a single boss in ICC that is working 100% blizzlike.

13. EDIT: TL;DR: There's a difference between bugs and intentional exploiting of bugs.
    everyone who uses double dipping spells should respec (frost dk to uh or blood, MM hunts to BM lel). since knowing about double dipping is "intentional exploit"
    =D

14. everyone who uses double dipping spells should respec (frost dk to uh or blood, MM hunts to BM lel). since knowing about double dipping is "intentional exploit"
    =D
    But now we're getting into technicalities where I can say that you're guilty by association of those you raid with, and statistically I'd be right. So is that really worth it?

PS: I just want people to know that I'm not here to fight with anyone, I'm just talking about my own views on the situation. If anyone feels offended then send me a PM so we can keep it off this thread.

The whole point of calling something a bug or not working as inteneded or w/e is by comparing it to retail. You can't compare it to Warmane since there isn't a single boss in ICC that is working 100% blizzlike.
    Marrowgar, Festergut, Rotface, and Blood-Queen come to mind. Unless there's an exploit or missing mechanic that I'm not aware of?

15. Marrowgar, Festergut, Rotface, and Blood-Queen come to mind. Unless there's an exploit or missing mechanic that I'm not aware of?
    Marrowgar: Flames spawn incorrectly
    Rotface: Vile Gas shouldn't affect melee
    Blood Queen: Pact linking issues

Rotface and BQL do have more...

I double checked for Festergut and you might be right here. Can't name a thing that hasn't been on retail.

First ... 2345614 ... Last