1. HK Ladder back?

What would you think about bringing back the ladder of HK (numer of honor kills)? I think it would be fun and would encourage pvp participation. The old armory included this section. Why it was removed? I know there are other priorities about the web (uch as armory for Lordaeron realm, for example). I know you can already check that feature on people-own armory profile. But it was always a curious thing to observe the biggest nerd of bgs on that place.

Move this to suggestions if you consider it.

2. What would you think about bringing back the ladder of HK (numer of honor kills)? I think it would be fun and would encourage pvp participation. The old armory included this section. Why it was removed? I know there are other priorities about the web (uch as armory for Lordaeron realm, for example). I know you can already check that feature on people-own armory profile. But it was always a curious thing to observe the biggest nerd of bgs on that place.

Move this to suggestions if you consider it.
    I brought that topic up more than 7 months ago... still nothing has happened. As far as I can remember they said ''within two weeks''... which was about 7 months ago. Same goes for achievement ladder.

3. Up. No one misses this function in the pvp-ladder of the armory?

P.S: Armory for Lordaeron. Have they spoken about it?

4. May 15, 2016  
    (UP): So now that Lordaeron have it's own Armory. Do Warmane consider the idea about bringing back HK?

P.S: It's allowed to take up old threads (1/2 months)?

5. May 15, 2016  
    (UP): So now that Lordaeron have it's own Armory. Do Warmane consider the idea about bringing back HK?

P.S: It's allowed to take up old threads (1/2 months)?
    Ye maybe after the merge