1. I can't download Wrath Of The Lich King

Hi, i don't know why but when i go to the website > Download and i select Wrath Of The Lich King for windows, nothing is happening... I can't download the files with the new races models. Thanks u to help me!!!

2. you need to have a Torrent client installed on your PC, even better if it is already running before to click "download"

3. Thanks you for the awnser!!! But I've done... I tried with Bitorent and also with utorrent but it doesn't work... When I select wrath of the lich king and windows I press download but nothing changes. I use mozila, so is it a problem with my search engine or "the link is dead"???

4. firefox has problems with magnet links
    go to TPB/KAT and download the most seeded 3.3.5a torrent
    probably won't find the one with new models tho

5. Thanks for the awnser! Okay so there is probably no solution, so I have download a patch to get the new models but there is a little problems... and If I can't download the real warmane link... What is the real patch for the new model without the problem which you can see on the screen ?

6. here I posted the magnet for Wotlk with WoD models ( the one offered by warmane)
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2642703

I hope you know how to use the magnet to start the torrent with your Torrent Client

7. Good evening!! yes I know how it's done, I am trying to download on utorrent so when this is over, I'll tell you if it worked^^. But thank you to everyone
    who helped me.

8. Yes, i have download the game with Wod models!!!! Thank u!!!! But i have a question.... What is the name of the patch for the Wod Models? Because i want to copy it on my french world of warcraft version... Thanks for giving me an answer please
    Edited: March 22, 2016

9. There are not only a link to download the patch wod models? Tell what's the name of the patch wod models on data folder pls...