1. Spell hit for pvp

Anyone else noticed that after some hit rating update for pve , we casters got affected by that in pvp , i have 6% hit rating witch is enogh for pvp but yet again i am missing some spells anyone know why? and any workaround on that?

2. maybe you are right, in the last few days I have noticed a really small chance to miss my spells (magic) against other player.
    I am a melee so my high Hit rating means 10,96% for Spell Hit rating, I started to see some miss on my Entangling Roots and Faerie Fire.
    I didnt make proper tests yet tho

Edit: Now I am 100% there is a bug, I just missed 2 fearire fire in a row against an NE Druid and a Dwarf Hunter ( he wasn't using the spell which gives 100% miss ofc)
    I am lvl 90 with 10,96% Spell hit rating
    Edited: March 24, 2016

3. I am just not sure how should i report this on bugtracker since i dont know what is % of hit they did change i could spam whole day spells and yet come with no real results , at first i thought it was because of human racial that gives spell hit got broken but visually was still giving , but then i started missing with my boomkin and that changed my mind @skullbashat i know that you post on bugtracker a lot if you dont mind to report this i will upvote and give the link the my guildmates as well.

4. Ahhh..i knew it! Thought its just me. Bumps!

5. @skullbashat i know that you post on bugtracker a lot if you dont mind to report this i will upvote and give the link the my guildmates as well.
    here is the link for who wanna vote up http://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/20459

6. spell hit should be 5% as i recall on retail, before you didnt have problems with 3% , but after recent updates there is something wrong

7. I think i can confirm this as well.... As an enhancement shaman i have 11% hit rating and i still miss with spells and basic attacks ( somewhere around 20-25 % are a miss ).

8. spell hit should be 5% as i recall on retail, before you didnt have problems with 3% , but after recent updates there is something wrong
    It should be 6% for casters, now it was bugged before and you only needed 3%, not sure what the current req to cap is.