1. Roth-UI and rActionBarStyler 3.3.5 Issues

Hey there everyone!

I just found a 3.3.5 version of Roth-UI and everything looks great so far. I changed the orb colors to what I wanted them to be and increased the scale of the UI. However, I've ran into an issue and I also have a quick question.

I'll start off with the issue first. Basically what I want to do is drag my Shapeshift bar (I'm a druid) to be flush with my top action bar. Right now it's just kind of floating around. So what I did was I went into the "rActionBarStyler.lua" file and found the "move_shapeshift = 0" variable and set it to 1 (true). Then I saved the file and reloaded my UI. When I went to try to drag the bar it didn't rotate my camera, so it knew something was there, but it wouldn't move the bar either. Is there something else I need to do?

And my question is (which isn't a huge deal if I don't get an answer, I'm just being nitpicky at this point): I want the health bars of my target to go down from left to right instead of right to left, and I'd like to make their health bars red with grey blank space instead of grey with red blank space. I'm not sure which config file to do this in. Any help?

Image here for those who don't know exactly what I'm talking about.

Red box is where I'd like to move my shapeshift bar to.
    Green box is my target. You can see how the grey part of the bar represents the remainder of health while the red part represents what you've taken. I'd like to switch the colors of these, and if possible have the health subtracted from left to right.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

2. how about first you give us the link where you got that?

I've been searching for a 3.3.5 version as I use RothUI on retail but not on WotLK, the one link I've found says the file was deleted <.<

3. +1 on the request for a DL link.
    I'm pretty sure lot of us loved this addon back in the days. :D

4. Here is an analogue of RothUI for Lich King. Works great. Addon DiabolicUI https://github.com/thExiled/DiabolicUI
    Edited: February 4, 2022