1. Do you read all posts or you are dump? Do you see 2-3 post on mine?

2. If you release Prideful you have to deal with it the rest of your life, i dont know why this is such a big problem for you. People should stop *****ing, its not like you will be the only one with Prideful.

3. Please respect PVE and pet battles guilds!
    PVE has always been a fascinating aspect of WoW private servers.

4. Please respect PVE and pet battles guilds!
    PVE has always been a fascinating aspect of WoW private servers.
    Pet battles guild :O

5. Do you read all posts or you are dump? Do you see 2-3 post on mine?
    Gratz,really,well done.

6. If you release Prideful you have to deal with it the rest of your life, i dont know why this is such a big problem for you. People should stop *****ing, its not like you will be the only one with Prideful.
    The reason players want Prideful is because the base resilience for 5.4.8 is set with Prideful PvP Power stats in mind.
    We only have Grevious Gear.
    As a result, PvP fights are VERY slow, making them boring, and as a result, PvP players are leaving en masse.

PvP players aren't asking for Prideful just so they have something new to do, its moreso the sheer boredom of fights in the current state.

As for players arguing how WoW isn't based on PvP, I have no clue how you came to that conclusion?
    The name of the game is World of WARcraft. Notice the War? Warcraft 3, the predecessor to this game, was made famous because of its PvP component, not just it's campaign mode (which wasn't anything spectacular outside of its genre).

This game has always had a strong PvP focus, and it always will, simply because a large portion of the population loves this aspect of the game. To deny this simple fact is ignorant, and really shows how biased people stating this are.

In spite of these facts, I still don't agree with releasing Prideful, until SoO comes. Given that ToT heroic is scheduled to come this week, and that the first few bosses in SoO are ready (?) to release (they are already in game, just don't drop loot), we shouldn't have to wait long until Prideful (maybe another month).

7. Have you finished first grade? it's a cashcow,even with the limitations.
    You show me a single busyness that places public in front of maximizing income,wherever the masses are going,they will follow.

warmane itself doesnt t seem to agree with you :

" It is also important to mention that, as the last 3 months have shown, Lordaeron's funding has been dreadfully low. Contrary to the massive popularity and population the realm has gained, today's Lordaeron accommodates approximately 46% of our total population, an even higher development and maintenance focus while only helping fund 4% to 6% of our monthly expenses. In short, our funding has dropped to historical low levels to the point that we're looking at inevitable cost cutting in staffing and a number of backup services."

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ospective-2016

8. RiP Maminho. Looks like you have been taken into consideration.

9. The only problem with releasing Pridefull gear before SoO is that PvE players will already have 550 ilvl items when SoO eventually comes which would make the whole thing pointless. PvE guilds would gear up on Pridefull and push their way to the end.
    Aa far as eesilience goes I think people got used to it and dont notice it that much, us there has been alot of class fixes/changes "nerfing" healers.
    On the point of boredom - you will just get a few months of "new" things to do. After you get new gear it will be the same thing as now, except you will kill one aspect of the game losing a significant part of the population. As someone mentioned - there is only a handfull of guilds that only do PvE, but there is a huge numbet of players doing both - especially now. So dont be so buthurt about it, join a Raid from time to time and focus healers if the resilience is still troubling you.

10. Why 550 pvp is problem when with tot hc you can get 535+4x4(upgrades)=551 pve.

11. This thread is getting fun. Let me get some popcorn.

12. The reason players want Prideful is because the base resilience for 5.4.8 is set with Prideful PvP Power stats in mind.
    We only have Grevious Gear.
    As a result, PvP fights are VERY slow, making them boring, and as a result, PvP players are leaving en masse.

PvP players aren't asking for Prideful just so they have something new to do, its moreso the sheer boredom of fights in the current state.

As for players arguing how WoW isn't based on PvP, I have no clue how you came to that conclusion?
    The name of the game is World of WARcraft. Notice the War? Warcraft 3, the predecessor to this game, was made famous because of its PvP component, not just it's campaign mode (which wasn't anything spectacular outside of its genre).

This game has always had a strong PvP focus, and it always will, simply because a large portion of the population loves this aspect of the game. To deny this simple fact is ignorant, and really shows how biased people stating this are.

In spite of these facts, I still don't agree with releasing Prideful, until SoO comes. Given that ToT heroic is scheduled to come this week, and that the first few bosses in SoO are ready (?) to release (they are already in game, just don't drop loot), we shouldn't have to wait long until Prideful (maybe another month).
    +1. This. But the main problem is that we're not just goint to wait "another month". I'm thinking more about 3-6. Focus remains on Lordaeron (and the dual-realm Ragnaros/Deathwing), even a part of developers are working on Cata.

13. Why 550 pvp is problem when with tot hc you can get 535+4x4(upgrades)=551 pve.
    4 times upgrade is a visual bug. It shouldn't be available in ToT. 2/4 works properly if you upgrade 3 ad 4 you only get ilvl, but stats does not increase. Be more accurate.
    Releasing Prideful before SoO is total bull****, as you will be able to farm arena and clear all raid w/o even tryting to gert PvE gear (except trinkets and weapons). There is no possible reasoning to make this logical. I understand that PvPers are struggling with boredom , but we (PvE players) do it too. I have cleared ToT hundreds of times and it is boring as fck. You will need to wait for PvE continent and then you will get your PvP gear. Live with it.
    Edited: March 30, 2016

14. As for players arguing how WoW isn't based on PvP, I have no clue how you came to that conclusion?

If you call skirmishes and custom scenarios a 'PvP' you gotta be a real dumbass, lolz.
    Why the only "WAR" is PvP? You don't have a war with thousands of npcs in raids and dungs?
    If we are ignorant calling WoW PvE based game, then you're just stupid calling it PvP based. :D
    With regards, PvE player.

15. +1. This. But the main problem is that we're not just goint to wait "another month". I'm thinking more about 3-6. Focus remains on Lordaeron (and the dual-realm Ragnaros/Deathwing), even a part of developers are working on Cata.
    No, I'm fairly certain Warmane would launch Prideful when the first wing of SoO opens (the same happened with Grevious/ToT) and the first wing of SoO really isn't far. Furthermore, as someone very active on Rag/DW (which now get core updates before even Lord :3) those realms are very close to perfection, so its likely a large portion the dev team will be moved to MoP while a few devs stay and perfect the LK realms. Not that I'm staff and know any of this as fact, but merely guesstimating based on my experiences on the two expansions.

If you call skirmishes and custom scenarios a 'PvP' you gotta be a real dumbass, lolz.
    Assuming you mean Warcraft 3, those custom scenarios you speak so lowly of gave birth to the largest PvP game currently being played, League of Legends. Not only that, it is a well known fact that Warcraft 3 was admired not for its campaign (pve) but for its excellent online scene (pvp) specially so with regards to custom scenarios. The only thing Warcraft 3 changed in the RTS genre was the custom scenarios. Add in the fact that Starcraft is an equally big game on PvP, and you realize that Blizzard's strategy has always had PvP as a big component of its strategy.

Why the only "WAR" is PvP? You don't have a war with thousands of npcs in raids and dungs?
    Please list the number of wars humans have fought against animals and other, non-intelligent beings, and compare that list to the number of wars humans have fought amongst themselves. The word "war", has, almost exclusively, been used for humans fighting others. I merely extended the usual use of the world to the game's name.

If we are ignorant calling WoW PvE based game, then you're just stupid calling it PvP based. :D
    Please find the quote where I said WoW is a PvP based game. I said WoW has always had a strong PvP focus, and the countless development hours spent trying (and failing) to balance the game are a testament to how seriously Blizzard takes PvP.

First 12345 Last