1. LF active, casual pve guild.

Hello guys, I had been playing wotlk on molten since the early years, and quitted shortly before the wipe. Recently I felt like coming back to wotlk again after playing mop and cata. I have to say the state of the guilds in this server is utterly ridiculous now. Back then the guild I had cleared ICC25 and ICC10HC with nobody over 6k gs, average about 5.5k. Our alt runs of 4.8k - 5k gs toons could clear ICC10N in a couple of hours.

It is saddening to see that the entire server are now GS rushers with ICC10N requiring 5.5k (wtf?) and most guilds are asking for exorbitant GS requirements for entry. It is a joke to call yourselves hardcore pve guilds when all you guys do are outgearing raids. Save for a few guilds who are actually skilled enough for consistent LK25HC clearings, the rest of them are just a disappointment.

Understandably, with the availability of point items going up to icc25, nobody really cares about proper mechanics and rotations anymore. Majority of the players nowadays are doing extreme sh*t dps with their current gear, and nobody really seeks to improve rotations and gear optimization cause they are simply waiting to get full 264 from points.

Basically I had enough of doing stuff with DPSes of over 5k gs doing less than 3k dps, the only decent dps were from full heroics and shadowmourne wielders, and they are doing 7-8k, something every 5k+ gs could do back in my time.

While I am no longer hardcore due to real life, I still want to do raids and instances with decent players and not a bunch of gs-whoring kids.
    So... I am looking for a PvE guild that hopefully has decent players, I don't really need to be in the core raiding squad or anything like that but I just hope to have good mates to do stuff like tocs/heroics/alt runs in our free time.

Hope to know if such a guild exists, and if so, to accept me :)

I'm 4.8k gs warr tank atm, I know strats and had led raid to get bane of the fallen king back in molten wow.

Good day yaaallllllllllll

2. Why dont you create one?

Im sure theres plenty of people felling like you, i can't stay in a guild for more than 2 days for the exact same reasons you mentioned.

I would totally be into this.

cheers

3. the current state of the servers is so sad. 5k gs for rdf hc, 5.5k+ for voa/icc, 6k if you want to join a "hardcore" guild, every pug has reserved items. Everyone just wants to rush through everything.

4. The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers.
    . .

5. horde? Ally? raiding times? any alts?