1. On ICC 25h what are the fights where I should be swapping between Vengeance and Command? Like for example should I be using Command during adds on DBS fight?

2. On DBS it's not worth it, even if(idk) beasts take full damage from it. You risk pulling aggro, taking damage and feeding runic power. They die so fast that you pretty much waste 2 GCDs. What you want to worry about there is doing your job - stunning one of the mobs and making sure you attack the one who wont aggro you.

Where you want to use Command is LDW adds, VDW and LK p2.

3. what is the best way to use avenging wrath? at the beginning? after 5 charges? And regarding judgment, if I'm the only one who can grant 3% crit, is it better to start directly with judgment instead of starting with divine storm?

4. Will be going for mail belt over the leather belt since I love intellect for my Ret I get annoyed when mana is getting low, however I'm not so sure about Fleshrending plate gloves HC vs the Anub'ar Stalker's Gloves hc. Is it any significant DPS loss to go for the mail ones?

Edit:

Would you prioritize getting Tiny Abo HC over replacing Bryntroll HC to Oathbinder HC? Current trinkets are WFS HC+Herkumi

Thanks for any input guys!

5. If you played 10 raids in blind, 5 with fleshrending and 5 with anubars, you ill never be able to tell which were which. From my experience, difference is "on paper", beyond any real weight in actual scenarios. But remember, these little things add up, you said belt, then gloves, then something else and by that point it will catch up to you and there will be actual felt difference.

And get tiny abo asap, even normal version will be better than any weapon, maybe even better than SM.

6. Will be going for mail belt over the leather belt since I love intellect for my Ret I get annoyed when mana is getting low, however I'm not so sure about Fleshrending plate gloves HC vs the Anub'ar Stalker's Gloves hc. Is it any significant DPS loss to go for the mail ones?

Edit:

Would you prioritize getting Tiny Abo HC over replacing Bryntroll HC to Oathbinder HC? Current trinkets are WFS HC+Herkumi

Thanks for any input guys!
    I would suggest only using 1 mail piece. You can try using 2 if you really want, but I think you'll find that 1 is enough.

If you have Tiny Abom normal, you won't notice any difference from getting the heroic version. The difference is less required procs for a hit, but with how quickly the procs occur, the difference isn't substantial. However, since you are still using Herkuml, then yes, definitely get Tiny Abom.

7. what is the best way to use avenging wrath? at the beginning? after 5 charges?
    You use it when you have all the buffs, procs, BL, pots and any usables. Which mostly is at the start, but if you are good at seeing how the fight will go, looking at raid dps will you be able to do 2x or more avenging in a fight, if BL is used at specific boss HP and icd's of your items will expire then, use it then. Your aim is to stack everything, because all these effects "buff each other", so you get most bang out of it.

8. can u tell me your name to search your pally in armoury ?

9. Thanks Angrylol and Mercy for the helpful input!

10. I am here since 2009 also i hawe bis ret on retail judments on warmane dont work properly, and its so sad to see how they disrespect paladin on this server, you can make 6.2 rouge and kill any bis paladin in raid, also in pvp. At the end on retail Paladin is not suporting class its high end dps class.

11. I am here since 2009 also i hawe bis ret on retail judments on warmane dont work properly, and its so sad to see how they disrespect paladin on this server, you can make 6.2 rouge and kill any bis paladin in raid, also in pvp. At the end on retail Paladin is not suporting class its high end dps class.
    what you need to do is submit bugreport with as much evidence as you can get, so they fix it

12. If you're talking about classic, nobody is interested in that.
    Do you have support for your claim about Judgement?

13. I like how completely different BiS list is on retail compared to here, lol.

14. I like how completely different BiS list is on retail compared to here, lol.
    They will be same when they release ruby sanctum in classic.

15. Use sims and you will see, that this bis list deals a little more dmg, but at the end, all depends on pilot

First ... 2230313233 Last