1. Yea, I wouldn't donate Tiny as it's mainly ret trinket and it's easy to get. I was thinking about PvPing also, and I have Glorenzelg nm version. Also, I think DV HC with this gear would be better than STS HC, and DV HC shouldn't be too hard to get as I'm in end game guild. I'm in big dilemma what to donate. As Agi items, should I go for Winding Sheet or Shadowvault Slayer Cloak back since I got Bloodfall agi weapon?

2. Since you are in endgame guild, I'd look at it from "harder to get" perspective. Also depends on gear of other dudes, if you are in 1st run or 5th run, etc. Get item that will be in bis list, don't buy winding sheet or other things you will discard in the end.

Hardest to get will probably be
    STS HC
    Oathbinder
    Signet/Umbrage/boots
    Tiny/belt from PP (purely because only 1 item, I have seen months of them simply not dropping)

If you can't keep up DPS wise, get Tiny.
    If all is good and you clear it every week, getting bis will be that much sweeter if you just pass the coins for an item on another char. Maybe collect more coins and get SM or something, tough getting it trough quest is real sweet too.

Your agi is fine, bit on the higher side, but shouldn't lose too much value for it to be a concern.

3. May 29, 2021  
    Is removing chaos bane via the addon a dps increase? I've played for a while now and I can't really tell.

4. June 4, 2021  
    I believe the highest dmg output u can get with removing Chaos Bane is by macro binding it to Divine Storm only. The more resets you will get, the higher the output of the Chaos Bane will be, since all the other spells are static (does not reset). Same applies to warrior, where you bind it to Cleave or Whirlwind (for deeper Chaos usage).

5. Agility. - A Paladin recieves far more melee crit rating per point of agility than any other class in the game. That is why it is listed here, however, it does not grant any attack power, therefore it is not listed up by strength.

But where?
    When i log onto my DK, which has 205 AGI - he gets 6,47% Crit for it
    6,47% / 205 = 0,03156 % Crit for 1 AGI

When i log onto my Ret, which has 307 AGI - he gets 9,16% Crit for it
    9,16% / 307 = 0,02983 % Crit for 1 AGI

this completely discproves the statement.
    I get it when some pieces, for example rings and belts / cloaks with AGI, AP + 2 secondary stats are better then a pure Strength + 2 secondary stat item.
    But isnt it wrong that a Ret gets more Melee Crit then other Plate DPS?
    Im really confused about this one pls help me out.

6. But isnt it wrong that a Ret gets more Melee Crit then other Plate DPS?
    Im really confused about this one pls help me out.
    Unless there's something broken on warmane's part agility does give more crit for rets than it does for other melee damage dealers. You can look up the table for agility to crit conversion here,

https://wowwiki-archive.fandom.com/wiki/Critical_strike

7. Unless there's something broken on warmane's part agility does give more crit for rets than it does for other melee damage dealers. You can look up the table for agility to crit conversion here,

https://wowwiki-archive.fandom.com/wiki/Critical_strike
    yes it does. nope its not broken. they won't all receive the same bonuses because they don't work all the same.

8. Tailoring and Engineering BIS for someone who wants to min-max and can micromanage procs etc?

9. Hi,im using tiny abom norm and mirror of truth.Should I change mirror of truth to herkuml war totem or get WFS?

10. Tailoring and Engineering BIS for someone who wants to min-max and can micromanage procs etc?
    Yes?
    Hi,im using tiny abom norm and mirror of truth.Should I change mirror of truth to herkuml war totem or get WFS?
    WFS would be the best option.

11. Yo, ret believers. I play on Frostmourne s2, and noticed my str was different in game, and in rawr (V. 2.3.23). I thought it was a visual bug, but then there was multiple things that was off, and also, base stats were off aswell. Any of you rawr pros who can tell my why I don't have the same str in rawr, as I do ingame, with all buff turned off in rawr, and unbuffed ingame. Also, rawr thinks you have 174 as base str, where in reality you have 198 (All including 15% talent).

Rawr also overvaluetes haste, but undervalues crit, compared to ingame.

I guess my question is, can I alter how rawr calculated haste and crit? I can fix the str with just giving an item 24 more str, and then it's balanced out in that way. That said, I'd prefer to change the base stats.

https://imgur.com/a/RNiUYwH

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...mourne/summary

I know I'm overcapped on exp, no flame please

Best Regards Dalsgaard <Unlucky>

-edit: Added Rawr version
    Edited: September 9, 2021

12. Human Paladin base stats @ Icecrown, no talents/buffs/etc

Are you setting up your talents properly in rawr?

13. Well, try and make a new profile in rawr, and just select human paladin retribution, then you will have 151 str, but 90 agi is correct.

https://imgur.com/a/M0q1ANi

Yea, but the only talent that would change str, is 5/5 in Divine Strength.

Link to my rawr profile for current gear

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mPk...ew?usp=sharing
    Edited: September 9, 2021

14. So the original guide's bis list is confusing me. It says that you go polar plate wrists if you are on Horde, presumably because of the hit loss if you take Umbrage. But even without Polar wrists the hit is fine so idk why the guide says polar are better for Horde rets over Umbrage. Can anyone clarify this? Was it due to some problems with Warmane scripting back then?

15. I'm trying to figure out the pre-raid stuff on my retri paladin and this guide isn't helping much as the first post is very confusing. I'm stuck at 4300 gs at the moment with 3/5 Turalyon set 232 ilvl. Should I get gloves or pants or what ? What weapon should I get ? I can't get the axe from POS HC to drop :(

What should I aim for to increase my gs so I can start being accepted into raids ?

First ... 192728293031 ... Last