1. Hi, I would like to ask here, because this thread is more alive then pvp one so, please, which trinkets are good for ret pvp human besides the bis ones like DV HC / WFS / even PotNL I saw somewhere...I play mainly PvE both Holy as MS in guild Lod runs (even in arenas 2s) and ret for pugs raid mostly. Because of holy 2v2 I get to 1800+, so i started to buy some pvp eq for my ret, so when i do quests, i don't get one shotted. I acquire pretty okaish pvp ret gear but I'm kinda stucked at trinkets. Currently I'm using Wrathstone, which is like mini WFS, and Tiny Abom HC. My question is , what trinkets from point shop are better then tiny Abom HC in terms of burst? I saw some interesting one like Pyrite infuser, which would keep my hit rating with rep ring and polar bear HC wrist at nicely 190 which is like 5.9% and nicen1250 AP proc even tho only for 10s.
    Other interesting for me was:
    1.dark matter
    2.Bandit's Insignia (idk how high chance to proc that arcane DMG tho)
    3.Vanquished Clutches of Yogg-Saron which gives almost 3% flat Crit, but I have no idea what does That tentacle effect.
    I'm certain that pyrite infuser / dark matter would be best choice, but idk which one should I pick. If i go for dark matter, I would have to go one more hit ring, probably Band of the Bone Colossus HC as I use this in my pve set also, because I don't have apocalypse boots yet.
    Any advice, help, opinion is appreciated.
    Playing on Blackrock or nah?
    If you're not playing on Blackrock, then I do have suggestions.
    Your access to these items may be limited on FRESH Frostmourne, too.
    Ideally, you want a proc for attack power or strength, if you can. Some trinkets you can get that can be good on day 1 are Darkmoon Card: Greatness (Strength) and Mark of Supremacy. The Mark hit rating can help if you need a bit of the stat and don't have any on your gear yet (5% hit in pvp is the sweet spot). The use effect also has the same CD as Avenging Wrath, so you can macro the two together if you want for extra burst damage. Those are probably the easiest to get, since it's just gold for Greatness and emblems for the Mark. Greatness will essentially be your best option prior to getting one of the BIS or near-BIS trinkets. Your second trinket can vary, but generally you want to follow the rule I said above, AP or STR proc are ideal. Other stats are still good, especially crit, though. If you're going to use points on a trinket, I recommend Dark Matter.

2. for alliance races, speaking strictly PvE, am i wrong in feeling that draenei would be a strong pick?

im unsure how often i would really utilize the expertise racial from human, and looking around at some meta raid comps it appears to be fairly likely that as a draenei ret, youd be the only draenei in your party.

i want to make sure im not improperly evaluating the differences before i end up disappointed, thanks for any feedback.

3. for alliance races, speaking strictly PvE, am i wrong in feeling that draenei would be a strong pick?

im unsure how often i would really utilize the expertise racial from human, and looking around at some meta raid comps it appears to be fairly likely that as a draenei ret, youd be the only draenei in your party.

i want to make sure im not improperly evaluating the differences before i end up disappointed, thanks for any feedback.
    Strictly pve-wise,no,but then again,most of the alliance racials are situational.
    For only pve,the human trinket is not that great,the expertise bonus is very minor and situational with swords especially for endgame.
    The draenei bonus hit can be useful for gearing,as it can happen that you can avoid gemming hit/hit+stamina instead of pure stamina as a tank,or hit gemming as ret. It's also useful for your group,but,from experience usually nobody gears around with the +1% hit in mind,as you can't always guarantee one in your group.
    Stoneform for dwarfs is nice for tanks,but "useless" for dps,and the mace expertise is situational again.

4. May 11, 2022  
    Any Naxxs Frostmourne Ret pala guide? Struggle at Naxxs gear is real

5. Hey.

Do you guys have any suggestions on how to most efficiently spend Emblems of Triumph as a recently dinged 80 ret pala?

*Here i mean, what is most worth spending your emblems on at first?

6. Hey.

Do you guys have any suggestions on how to most efficiently spend Emblems of Triumph as a recently dinged 80 ret pala?

*Here i mean, what is most worth spending your emblems on at first?
    First is Libram
    Then you buy 4 parts T9 set
    Or maybe second thing you buy is http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=47734 depending on how are you doing with hit rating

7. July 1, 2022  
    First is Libram
    Then you buy 4 parts T9 set
    Or maybe second thing you buy is http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=47734 depending on how are you doing with hit rating
    What about first frost emblem items to go for?

8. July 1, 2022  
    You will want x2 T10 items ASAP

9. July 1, 2022  
    You will want x2 T10 items ASAP
    Head, Shoulders or Chest. VoA might drop you the hands or legs.

10. Just hit 4k GS, is it preferred to use Seal of righteouness or Command for killing group of mobs farming heroics etc. and for bosses Vengeance is preferred?

11. Just hit 4k GS, is it preferred to use Seal of righteouness or Command for killing group of mobs farming heroics etc. and for bosses Vengeance is preferred?
    Command for AoE, Vengeance for single target scenarios (mainly bosses only).

12. Command for AoE, Vengeance for single target scenarios (mainly bosses only).
    VS 2 targets, Command or Vengeance?

13. VS 2 targets, Command or Vengeance?
    Command. Important part of SoV comes from its 5-stack effect interaction with your AAs, and you are not prot.paladin to stack it with skill and renew (maintaining DoT for free aggro/damage).
    So Command will be dealing roughly 80% of your AP as damage on double target with each swing + each judgement (and can crit too iirc). SoV is great only for long single target fights (as intended with 10 expertise glyph).

14. Going to be getting my SM soon. What is the best addon to use for cancelling Chaos Bane?

15. Going to be getting my SM soon. What is the best addon to use for cancelling Chaos Bane?
    Chaos Bane Buddy seems to do the trick fairly well.

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addon...ownload/436077

First ... 212930313233 Last