1. Thank you very much my friend, you did helped me alot :)

2. If casting Death Strike in a macro two times in a row and another spell after that, the macro skips the second DS cast and goes straight to another spell

3. Which is one of the many reasons why /castsequence isn't advised.

4. Which is one of the many reasons why /castsequence isn't advised.
    Works on every class i made so far without any issues.

Another thing.
    Summon DK pet bugs out when dying (in a dungeon and sometimes in open world) making it impossible to resummon in which case logging out or leaving adn reentering the instance solves the problem

5. Can anyone test Corpse explosion on classic and report modifiers?

6. Can anyone test Corpse explosion on classic and report modifiers?
    For what purpose? This 3.3.5 we are playing has nothing to do with the "classic" blizzard is running.

If you want to compare differences between Warmane and retail, you have to look for Retail 3.3.5, not "classic".

7. For what purpose? This 3.3.5 we are playing has nothing to do with the "classic" blizzard is running.

If you want to compare differences between Warmane and retail, you have to look for Retail 3.3.5, not "classic".
    Its based on it and like 99% the same. U either check it or dont write anything

8. Its based on it and like 99% the same. U either check it or dont write anything
    It is not. Classic runs on Cata patch with tuned down raids and buffed spell/skill modifiers. Ppl were doing 8-9k DPS in Naxx gear without anything like ICC buff (30% bonus to damage). If after this you won't drop claim "it's based on it and 99% same" you are delusional ego-driven kid and one who shouldn't write anything before checking source.

9. It is not. Classic runs on Cata patch with tuned down raids and buffed spell/skill modifiers. Ppl were doing 8-9k DPS in Naxx gear without anything like ICC buff (30% bonus to damage). If after this you won't drop claim "it's based on it and 99% same" you are delusional ego-driven kid and one who shouldn't write anything before checking source.
    I'm a DK so ? :D

10. https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/68938
    delay between cast of gargoyle bugged, The delay should be 0.05 seconds but it is greater than this, I did tests in which around 8 hits are lost due to this.
    with 1.1 seconds of casting we get 18 hits, what it is 19,2 second casting with delay of 0.56 seconds approximately.
    Please fix this and vote up.

11. i cant create a death knigth having a lvl 55 character

i have a lvl 55 character in onyxia but i cant make a death knigth in lordaeron

12. i have a lvl 55 character in onyxia but i cant make a death knigth in lordaeron
    You need to have level 55 in that realm where you want to make the DK. Alternative: premium account.

It's not blizzlike? Neither are higher rates of other realms. Leveling a char 1-55 in Icecrown to create a DK on Lordaeron would be cheesing.

13. So why when I try to create it does it say that in any realm? Is that poorly worded?

14. So why when I try to create it does it say that in any realm? Is that poorly worded?
    Worded exactly as it was in retail 3.3.5. Dunno if it can be changed, or if it's worth to change.

15. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Hello, after finishing If Chaos Drives, Let Suffering Hold The Reins, it put me into realm of shadows but I don't have any quests there and can't get out. Any solutions?

First ... 891011 Last