1. May 10, 2022  
    ***FROST STRIKE RANK1 MISSING***
    I learnt all of my skills on my 64 DK, But Frost strike rank1 is not on the list all I have is rank 2.
    This character is on the Frostmourne realm
    See screenshot below:
    https://imgur.com/a/RhswUa5
    It can be obtained from Frost talent tree. You're not quite high enough level (or unlocked talent points) to get it.

2. May 10, 2022  

3. May 31, 2022  
    All of today when im in a group with other DKs my frost fever wont apply unless I manage to use Icy Talons before anyone else but even then, I can't refresh it. Blood Plague has the same issue if there is more than 2 DKs
    Other DKs don't seem to have this issue, at least every DK that ends up grouped with me.

4. June 1, 2022  

5. Hi every time I create a death knight and I go home with it to play after 10 seconds the game crashes with wow error it only happens to me with the death knight help me please

6. Hi every time I create a death knight and I go home with it to play after 10 seconds the game crashes with wow error it only happens to me with the death knight help me please
    try to disable all of your addons

7. well , in the new changlog , you said u fixed mark of blood however it's actually bugged now , it should be working for 20 sec or 20 hits , now it only work 10 sec on players , i actually dont know how long it takes you to fix it , but that's very awful bug for real .

8. well , in the new changlog , you said u fixed mark of blood however it's actually bugged now , it should be working for 20 sec or 20 hits , now it only work 10 sec on players , i actually dont know how long it takes you to fix it , but that's very awful bug for real .
    as wotlk it has 10 sec on PvP target, so it is not a bug.

Check this: https://www.wowhead.com/wotlk/spell=...blood#comments
    "This was nerfed once again to be 10 second duration in PvP in the 3.0.8 patch, in addition to only have 20 charges."

I guess you can check on youtube some old wotlk clips from 2010

9. as wotlk it has 10 sec on PvP target, so it is not a bug.

Check this: https://www.wowhead.com/wotlk/spell=...blood#comments
    "This was nerfed once again to be 10 second duration in PvP in the 3.0.8 patch, in addition to only have 20 charges."

I guess you can check on youtube some old wotlk clips from 2010
    im sorry i guess i lost u here , what patch this server working on ? , and the patch u talking about 3.0.8 is after or before the current patch for blackrock , and it it was nerfed why it says in the spell tool bar it should be working for 20 sec not 10 sec ?

10. im sorry i guess i lost u here , what patch this server working on ? , and the patch u talking about 3.0.8 is after or before the current patch for blackrock , and it it was nerfed why it says in the spell tool bar it should be working for 20 sec not 10 sec ?
    Blackrock is 3.3.5a, and 3.0.8 is before 3.3.5a, so the change is there.

There are many abilities that are reduced in length for pvp targets.

11. Blackrock is 3.3.5a, and 3.0.8 is before 3.3.5a, so the change is there.

There are many abilities that are reduced in length for pvp targets.
    yes but all we have in prove here is some one writing in the comments, how ever as per the my search here is the changelog for the mark of blood for patch 3.0.8 , '' Patch changes
    World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Now lasts for 20 sec or up to 20 hits. (Old - Lasted 20 seconds, no limitation on the number of hits) '
    Edited: October 7, 2022

12. yes but all we have in prove here is some one writing in the comments, how ever as per the my search here is the changelog for the mark of blood for patch 3.0.8 , '' Patch changes
    World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Now lasts for 20 sec or up to 20 hits. (Old - Lasted 20 seconds, no limitation on the number of hits) '
    the main point of my post is that you can check on youtube how it was working back on wotlk retail.
    Did you take the time do that? If you are right, you can use an old 3.3.5 clip as proof (that is how you can convince Devs to change that)

Btw here a 3.3.5 Retail clip: https://youtu.be/Bw_E7gxly7c?t=69 (check 1:11)
    duration is 10 sec

Basically I have just done what you were supposed to do

13. One of the class quests didnt give any rewards

When i turned in a quest i didnt get my blue waist or skill points so now im at lvl 64 with only 53 talents and really dont want to redo my character.

14. I have a bug with Blood Elf Death Knight

So i have a levels i need to train skills right and i have a cash.

But game does not allow me to train/upgrade my skills?

What can be the problem?

And i did try to delete folder named Cache and it still does not work (I am not using Add-ons)

If anyone knows what is the problem i would very much appreciate it if you help me :)

15. I have a bug with Blood Elf Death Knight

So i have a levels i need to train skills right and i have a cash.

But game does not allow me to train/upgrade my skills?

What can be the problem?

And i did try to delete folder named Cache and it still does not work (I am not using Add-ons)

If anyone knows what is the problem i would very much appreciate it if you help me :)

If you want to level scourge strike you actually have to go into the unholy tree and skill it first. Same is true for Heartstrike, Howling Blast and any other skill you learn by talent.

Otherwise the trainer might show them but you're not able to learn since you lack the baseline ability.

First ... 7891011 Last