1. I got a issue with creating mana gems. when i try to conjure it it says i already have mana gem but the thing is i actually dont have created mana gem

2. I have a mage in the Icecrown realm, her talent specialization is arcane in PVE and frost in PVP. In arcane, I have geared to have 1000 haste but I have realized that the cast time of an arcane explosion is the same as when it had 700 haste. I have changed the gems again to put everything to spell power and now I have less haste and the cast time is the same as when I had more haste.
    If you can help me I would appreciate it.
    My magician is https://armory.warmane.com/character/Arethell/Icecrown in case you want to see if there is something wrong .
    Thanks in advance

3. Hi,
    From my experience till now, modifier macros DO NOT work.
    I mean the spell without modifier works fine, then when i press modifier (CTRL in my case) the tooltip of the spell i have on CTRL shows uo just right, but it DOES NOT CAST (just visual not usable)
    I tried relogging, exiting game, clearing cache... nothing worked.
    Anyone has modifier macros that actually work for them?

Example:

#showtooltip
    /cast [mod:ctrl] Molten Armor
    /cast [nomod] Fire Ward

4. Hi,
    From my experience till now, modifier macros DO NOT work.
    I mean the spell without modifier works fine, then when i press modifier (CTRL in my case) the tooltip of the spell i have on CTRL shows uo just right, but it DOES NOT CAST (just visual not usable)
    I tried relogging, exiting game, clearing cache... nothing worked.
    Anyone has modifier macros that actually work for them?

Example:

#showtooltip
    /cast [mod:ctrl] Molten Armor
    /cast [nomod] Fire Ward
    it depends on which "key" you assign that macro

For example if you put that macro on key "1" -> it will not work because ctrl-1 is already assigned by default to "secondary action button"
    Check "Key Binding" setting to understand what I mean.

so by placing your macro on key "F" -> it works fine.
    So remove those default ctrl+numbers combination that you find by default on "Key Binding" settings

5. Spell resist on bosses and Dummies. It should never happen. Loss of dps due to 10-20% spell resists on 82+ bosses

6. Spell resist on bosses and Dummies. It should never happen. Loss of dps due to 10-20% spell resists on 82+ bosses
    that is how it was on retail: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/37371

there was a spell resistence vs npc based on lvl difference

On Retail Combat logs it is full of damage reduction from players vs Raid bosses

7. Are arcane missiles again bugged? Just came today after a long time to see that my mage cannot fire missiles without some interruptions. Sometimes he fires 2 missiles and that is it, sometimes full 5, sometimes nothing it's completely empty??? This happens whenever I get that buff for more haste on missiles. This makes arcane spec unplayable.

8. Are arcane missiles again bugged? Just came today after a long time to see that my mage cannot fire missiles without some interruptions. Sometimes he fires 2 missiles and that is it, sometimes full 5, sometimes nothing it's completely empty??? This happens whenever I get that buff for more haste on missiles. This makes arcane spec unplayable.
    Appears so, most people on Frostmourne are playing Fire atm.

9. Hello!

My Mages Water Elemental 3 abilities ( Agressive / Defensive / Passive ) are missing from Pet Action Bar. I've got glyph to make my W.Elemental permament and it was all fine when i was playing yesterday, that abilities was visible, today they're gone. I've tried using /reload command, resummoning him, reglyphed it, drag this abilities from Pet Spellbook but there is only his Active spells (Waterbolt and Freeze if not Glyphed), started game without addons, deleted Cache and WTF but it didnt help. Not sure what else to do to make them visible again. I think that i literally tried everything without any luck. Maybe this is a server side issue, not a client ?

Thanks in Advance!
    Cheers
    Edited: August 20, 2022

10. Missile Barrage consumes clearcasting bug

Arcane missiles with missile barrage consumes clearcasting proc from arcane concentration. From 3.2.2 patchnotes: casting this spell (arcane missiles) while both missile barrage and clearcasting are active will cause only missile barrage to be consumed. Report https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/115267#

11. Question about mirror Image

when I cast mirror image, it will target random enemies instead of the one's I am targeting. That has caused problems in a few raids. Is this normal?

file:///G:/World%20of%20Warcraft%203.3.5a/Screenshots/WoWScrnShot_031523_190159.jpg

12. Masterbaytr, unless you put effort into playing mage right (macro-ing crucial things) - yes, it is right.
    And you've already shown us your deep insight about mages with previous post that demanded buff to Arcane mages because of Classic inflated and overbuffed values, so try to make PROPER research next time you make post)
    Edited: March 16, 2023

13. I think mirror images act like pets in aggressive mode. They are feral, vicious copies of you.

14. Persivaln, you should really get laid and get off the game bro. Or maybe be useful and help people that have questions. I couldn't find anything on my research, which is why I ASKED if it was bugged or not. Never had a problem with it before on any version of retail. Have you only ever played private servers? Poverty sucks man.

Pro tip: Try breathing through your nose once in a while.
    Edited: March 16, 2023

15. I think mirror images act like pets in aggressive mode. They are feral, vicious copies of you.
    Thanks, do you have any suggestions on macros?

First ... 5678 Last