1. Oh stop. Go check into my thread about the subject. You are a joke if you still do not believe this notion that it's not viable. I refuse to let the rogue community believe this notion. I'm not flaming, I'm exposing what is one of the most difficult spec's to play in this game. IDC how long you've been playing bro. I raided all my end game with HM Cleared as sub and your a joke if you believe the opposite.

This is about respecting a spec of this class that none of you are doing.

Understand when I talk about Sub in this class subforum it is strictly pve. Sure Sub PVP is great, but I honestly only play Sub PvE. No joke my respec fee is still 1g and my spec is a 100% sub PvE build from level 10+.

Show some respect, I'm one of you guys but you are being ignorant.
    You're the one who started patronizing...

Anyway, tell us what's your average DPS with a Sub PvE spec on a Festergut fight. If it's 3-4k lower than what a Combat or Assa can pull, you can easily do the math and realize that it's just not worth it. Just like for hunters BM is not worth PvEing with. Or Arms at endgame. Or Frost mage. These are all specs that CAN do damage, but at the end of the day they don't even come close to pure PvE raiding specs and the utility they bring cannot compensate for the low DPS they provide. Some specs are just better off left aside.

2. You're the one who started patronizing...

Anyway, tell us what's your average DPS with a Sub PvE spec on a Festergut fight. If it's 3-4k lower than what a Combat or Assa can pull, you can easily do the math and realize that it's just not worth it. Just like for hunters BM is not worth PvEing with. Or Arms at endgame. Or Frost mage. These are all specs that CAN do damage, but at the end of the day they don't even come close to pure PvE raiding specs and the utility they bring cannot compensate for the low DPS they provide. Some specs are just better off left aside.
    Welll when combat/mut was doing 35k on H Saurfang, I was pushing 42-44k soooooooo. Although I would have went with a different option than Festergut. Even Rotface would have lowered my potential. But to each their own.

I can tell you that I am also averaging 1.7k on a flawless rotation @ 71 & 1.4k with BC Weaps @ 70. But who's counting my leveling dps. And I do have to say flawless because if you spit up your rotation at any point during a fight its GG and your max potential goes down easily. Even an extra dance can't fix a muff'd up rotation
    Edited: April 27, 2016

3. You better post some screenshots if you want anyone here to believe that you consistently did 42-44k DPS over the course of a fight. 42-44k DPS basically means that you were landing 30k damage on every GCD, which is just impossible. Even Fury Warriors and TTW Mages can't do that much DPS, and they are WotLK's top DPSers. Even Rets and MM hunters couldn't do that much on the old bugged core and you're saying you did that with a spec that's not even viable?
    Edited: April 28, 2016

4. You better post some screenshots if you want anyone here to believe that you consistently did 42-44k DPS over the course of a fight. 42-44k DPS basically means that you were landing 30k damage on every GCD, which is just impossible. Even Fury Warriors and TTW Mages can't do that much DPS, and they are WotLK's top DPSers. Even Rets and MM hunters couldn't do that much on the old bugged core and you're saying you did that with a spec that's not even viable?
    I mean, my name is still on the charts.

http://web.archive.org/web/201304240..._Rogue/?page=4

This is a link from the way back machine that shows 36.6k?? Its buggy and still doesn't show the 42-44k I am referencing but gives you a legit glimpse at the DPS that was done. I was 25H geared so I am flaming a bit, but I'm trying to persuade you it IS a thing. If I recall correctly, the highest rated dps at the time for Sub was 48k?? But if a player to be set up for a ranked fight, its possible. Constant tricks [not to mention training a rogue to tricks on Dancing], WF, feral buffs, and the list goes on...you know the things we do to get on those world rankings.

I think we are also forgetting about the damage buff to ICC that made 42k possible.

You think I'm trolling.....but I'm not. Trolling would be saying that I am "The Private Server community" telling you to go sub, and you are blizzard saying its bad. You think you want to play sub, but you dont. No no, I'm about this life.

But that ^ of course is trolling. I'm being straight forward.
    Edited: April 28, 2016

First 12