1. Lord Que again?

wow! whats happened lol its gone from 9k to over 11k again all of a sudden pos 250 in que what?

2. Nostalrius has officially shut down today, and people are instead joining Warmane

3. It's also Sunday. I wish we had a better NA population. The server is barely alive when the Euros go to bed.

4. Queue is back which means more threads about it and more people misspelling the word "queue".

As a reminder if you wish to skip the queue you must purphase something worth 5 coins or more from the Warmane Shop. The queue skip only lasts one month and the item/service must be purchased for a character on Lordaeron.

5. I saw this coming when i heard the news. 360 queue is nothing and its going down fast, but expect longer time on the line.

6. Queue is back which means more threads about it and more people misspelling the word "queue".

As a reminder if you wish to skip the queue you must purphase something worth 5 coins or more from the Warmane Shop. The queue skip only lasts one month and the item/service must be purchased for a character on Lordaeron.
    Do you work for warmane or something?

7. Nostalrius has officially shut down today, and people are instead joining Warmane
    Ahh yeah I didnt think about that. :/ hope this isnt going to cause issues for those of us that have been here since lord launched. They really should restrict new accounts on lord at least now with that happening! fill up the other 2 servers instead!

8. Do you work for warmane or something?
    Do I have to work for Warmane to know that information? I just keep tabs on relevant threads and what the moderators say is all.

9. You should be happy, why i don't see smiles or you like low population servers for single player wow ?

10. Nostalrius has officially shut down today, and people are instead joining Warmane
    im playing it right now ( cuz of this queue lol ). it stops at midnight afaik. 3 hours left

tho it has only 300 ppl now ( the pve realm which had 4.2k at this time usually)
    Edited: April 10, 2016

11. Are u sure it works for Lordaeron?

12. Queue is back which means more threads about it and more people misspelling the word "queue".

I never actually thought that people would shorten the word as "que" because they didn't know the correct way to spell it. Personally I am guilty of shortening it to "que" or even just "q" sometimes even though I am fully aware how to spell it correctly.

13. It's also Sunday. I wish we had a better NA population. The server is barely alive when the Euros go to bed.
    Hopefully some come and stay from Nost. NA/SA scene is so so dead here.

14. HI EVERYBODY! It seems that new Wotlk x1 is needed...with transfer ofc.

123 Last