1. Population Spike

Hey!

Currently enjoying Lordaeron PvP server, however the last few days there was a population spike of around 6000 at max. Yet now there are 11000 people and capped for queues?

What happened? :o

2. 6k Max , are you crazy?
    Every day its been hitting 9.5k, every day.

3. Alright, then I've been pleasantly misinformed. A populated server is awesome :)

4. Alot of people came to warmane after this recent 'private server crysis' , not just from servers that got shut down , but other servers too, as people feel more secure here.

5. "YOU THINK YOU DO BUT YOU DON'T" happened.

6. im guessing is people from Nost who came to check it out

7. If it means anything, I came here from nost, and so did a lot of others probably.

8. brace yourselves, Nost refugees are comming xD

9. One of the most populated private servers (which I will not name due to the Warmane forum terms & services) had been shut down today after receiving a cease and desist letter from lawyers on behalf of Blizzard Entertainment. It was a very sad moment for many. Now everybody is scrambling around, looking for a new home... and many chose Lordaeron.

Remember the panic everyone felt after "Moltdown"? Private server mishaps and crises happen.

So be gentle with these refugees. Let's just hope Blizzard doesn't come after us next. The population spike will soon die down as time goes on.

10. Nost is the new Syria.

I'd like to know Warmanes border control policy, we need a serious dicussion about this before there will be a major terrorist gank in STV from a fanatic vanilla player who doesnt want players to reach northrend. Open up a new server to keep them in until we can fully establish who to trust and allow into our great and superior WotLK society. I tell you man, if you dont, they will loot all our mobs and gank all our women, and before you know it, only vanilla raids will be allowed.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

11. "YOU THINK YOU DO BUT YOU DON'T" happened.
    heh.
    I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that got angry when Blizzard said that.

12. heh.
    I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that got angry when Blizzard said that.
    /hugs

You are not alone. I hate when people tell me what they think i want or don't want. It's like I can speak for my freaking self.

12 Last