1. [Wotlk] Cross Realm PvP between Wotlk Realms

Now that both Ragnaros and Deathwing has been updated with the same core as Lordaeron, i guess it is theoretically possible to implement Cross-Realm features for Arenas and Battlegrounds.
    Would this be thought off in the future, if not already being considered? or is it just too complexe to achieve?

And no, this is not a suggestion, otherwise i would've wrote it in it's section.

2. Ragnaros & Deathwing will be merged into one realm soon^TM. And Lordaeron has a lot of players.
    Considering these 2 fact i don't see any need for cross-realm experiments that maybe affect stability and/or latency.

3. You can go to Blackrock realm and do all the PVP you want.

Equipment is free of charge there, too.

4. You can go to Blackrock realm and do all the PVP you want.

Equipment is free of charge there, too.
    You Sir, completely missed the point of this thread. if this thread is north, your reply is south.

5. That would be awesome if possible. The only problem i see is that lordaeron is a progressive realm that have released items level 213(?) max while the other have endgame.

6. Ragnaros & Deathwing will be merged into one realm soon^TM. And Lordaeron has a lot of players.
    Considering these 2 fact i don't see any need for cross-realm experiments that maybe affect stability and/or latency.
    ragnaros and deathwing merging is that true? cna you give me link to official post?

7. ragnaros and deathwing merging is that true? cna you give me link to official post?
    Yes it is true.

8. ragnaros and deathwing merging is that true? cna you give me link to official post?
    It has been said several times but nothing is official just yet, just wait for a bit.