1. does WLK3.35 frost Dk go full strength or full arp?

Hi, can anyone tell me ,frost dk at Ragnaros(WLK 3.35) , dps go 20 strength on gems, or should i go 20 armor penetration , cuz , i got like 1100+ arp without any arp gems , i was wondering should i socket more arp gems to reach the 1400 arp cap , or just got what i have on arp , go 20 strength gems, which option would give me more dps, full arp or full strength ?

2. Full ArP is your answer. Get 1400 ArP, then put the rest into Str gems.

3. Get 1389 Arp and then full Str. Imo 1389 is most Arp u can get without getting overcapped with BiS Gear in ICC HC.
    But Taralej is right.
    If u dont reach that mark, dont go for Arp, go for Str.

4. Well, you can just eat Hearty Rhino and you'll get 1400. There is no point below 1400, where ArP becomes "less" beneficial because ArP as a stat increases in value the more you have from it.

5. Well, you can just eat Hearty Rhino and you'll get 1400. There is no point below 1400, where ArP becomes "less" beneficial because ArP as a stat increases in value the more you have from it.
    It would actually be a lot better if you don't eat Hearty Rhino but eat Dragonfin Fillet and simply force-cap yourself. If by any chance you die and are battle ressed you'll loose more dps (assuming you're using the arp food).

6. It would actually be a lot better if you don't eat Hearty Rhino but eat Dragonfin Fillet and simply force-cap yourself. If by any chance you die and are battle ressed you'll loose more dps (assuming you're using the arp food).
    no it doesnt matter if u eat arp food or strength food. just aim for the nearest arp cap.

i know 1400 is the cap, but u wont reach 1400 with BiS Gear. Either u are overcapped or as i already said u sit on 1389 arp.

7. no it doesnt matter if u eat arp food or strength food. just aim for the nearest arp cap.

i know 1400 is the cap, but u wont reach 1400 with BiS Gear. Either u are overcapped or as i already said u sit on 1389 arp.
    Actually it matters a lot if you want to maximise on your damage. And staying below the cap is just no. Following that same train of thought you might want to play your warrior/hunter below the cap as well. You're much better off getting to 100% than losing that one strength gem. The 20 strength is equivalent to 31.4 extra strength (with talents, Fallen Crusader proc, Unbreakable Armor and the gem itself accounted for).

TL:DR Below arp cap? No.

8. well, sims have shown if u reach ~1300 arp with gems u should go for it.

9. well, sims have shown if u reach ~1300 arp with gems u should go for it.
    Go for... what exactly?

10. if you would reach 1300 or more arp with your gems, then gem arp. if not gem strength

11. if you would reach 1300 or more arp with your gems, then gem arp. if not gem strength
    Obviously if the arp cap is reachable then it is worth persuing, that wasn't what we were talking about though.

12. Low Gear Str , High Gear Arp pretty straightforward

13. reach your expertise + hit caps then go for arp if it is reachable with the left over gem slots, if not go for str till you get better gear.