1. Lvl requirements regarding WG(Wintergrasp)

Ok so as the title says i wanna know some information about WG(wintergrasp).
    So today i saw several non-80 in this bg when i was playing the bg on my 80. I saw several 77s one 78 and some 79s,now i ask: Is this a bug? Or this bg the ONLY bg that allows 75-80 or something similar? Kinda unfair for levelers but whatever.
    Other thing is they don't get exp from it since they are levelers,but what about twinks who locked their exp? Do they still get exp for completing quests in WG?
    Let's also mention cycloning.... is this banable or not? I heard it removes the buff that make you immune to dmg.

Can a gm or someone who knows if these things complety normal? I am just wondering if is not a bug etc,so i do not open ticket or report someone!

Thank you for reading this,sorry for my english if i did not explained well,i am still learning :p

2. BUMP BUMP still waiting for answer from gm or someone who knows.

3. So today i saw several non-80 in this bg when i was playing the bg on my 80. I saw several 77s one 78 and some 79s,now i ask: Is this a bug? Or this bg the ONLY bg that allows 75-80 or something similar?
    Wowhead: Players need to queue for Wintergrasp via the battlematers at major cities, or by entering the zone. You must be level 75+.

Kinda unfair for levelers but whatever.
    I don't see how you can correlate this to being unfair when Wintergrasp itself is not a leveling zone to begin with.

but what about twinks who locked their exp? Do they still get exp for completing quests in WG?
    If your character is XP locked, it's XP locked. Completing any quest, including the ones in Wintergrasp, will not award XP.

Let's also mention cycloning.... is this banable or not? I heard it removes the buff that make you immune to dmg.
    No, http://wotlk.openwow.com/spell=33786 is not bannable.

4. Let's also mention cycloning.... is this banable or not? I heard it removes the buff that make you immune to dmg.
    That was a thing on the old core, it hasn't worked since.