1. [A] <Iridescent> PvE guild.

Greetings everyone!

Iridescent is a North-American based raiding guild that raids at 1:30 AM server time and we are recruiting!

Now, if you are one of those personas who:
    - Rage in raids;
    - Cry about loots;
    - Disrespect other guild members and tend to act superior towards them;
    - Get nervous and impatient after wipes, ragequit raids;
    - In any case disturb other people's stay in this guild, then you may as well stop reading this thread.

This guild descended from what was once Trinity, and we decided to build it around a friendly group of helpful people who are interested in helping everyone evolve as players and progress with us. We do not believe in severe punishments on raid failures as a method of encouraging people to perform better. We believe teaching people through conversation, by pointing them out their mistakes and telling them how they should or could have handled the specific situations, would eventually make a better effect and would help maintain a positive atmosphere where noone could feel complacent or worried, let alone disheartened of our methods. Make no mistake, however, our leniency has its limits.

The whole idea of how we wanted this guild run is to make a community where everyone can feel comfortable, and that in such an atmosphere, we can all progress together, because in the end of the day... What is the point of playing a teamwork game without having fun with the people you are going to spend your free time with?

We use EPGP looting system which is really easy to use, but if you have any difficulties with the use of it, you will be instructed on how to do it.
    We also expect that you, even though we do not care about your gearscore, be diligent enough to get your gear properly gemmed and enchanted and that you show up prepared and in time for raids.

Our current raiding progress is:

Old core:
    ICC 25 heroic (been clearing once a week);
    ICC 10 heroic (been clearing once or twice a week);
    ICC 25 normal (been clearing twice or thrice a week);
    RS 25 normal (been clearing once or twice a week);
    ToC25 heroic (been clearing once a week), along with numerous 10man raids at any time we gather up along.

New core:
    ICC 25 heroic, 11 out of 12 bosses with the exceptions of The Lich King, twice a week, 10 out of 12 once a week;
    ICC 10 heroic;
    ICC 25 normal (clearing twice or trice a week);
    RS 25 normal (clearing once or twice a week).

What we need you to have:
    DBM (DeadlyBossMods addon) installed;
    TeamSpeak 3 installed;
    2 EPGP addons which you need in order to be able to be in contention for the loot.

We raid every single night, and everything but the Friday to Monday (with those days included) can change:

Monday ICC25 heroic third run (or continuation of second run)
    Tuesday ToC25 heroic, ICC10 heroic, depends on attendance;
    Wednesday ICC25 normal and RS25 normal;
    Thursday gearing or achievement runs;
    Friday ICC25 normal and RS25 normal.
    Saturday ICC25 heroic first run;
    Sunday ICC25 heroic second run;

If you can see yourself being a member of a guild like this, be sure to head towards our website and apply @ http://iridescent-rag.shivtr.com/. If you are in need of more information about our guild, and have any questions, check below.

Our guild staff:

Guild Master:
    Itamedruids

Co-Guild Masters:
    Frostzor
    Flavin

Officers:
    Tcr
    Lovemylock

Thank you for reading, and may we talk to each others in the green chat sometime soon, cheers!
    - Itamedruids
    Edited: November 14, 2016

2. Nice to see american based guilds around. Good luck

3. yeah i went off slacking rip
    so itam had to do it
    eventually

4. Yeah, last night was the first time we actually even tried to kill The Lich King on 10 heroic mode, and after 3 failed attempts, we've managed to kill him. I'm not sure if anyone yet has attempted or killed it on the new core, since it was updated. Realm's First?!

Participants:

Tanks -
    Ultoreem
    Nopainnogain , main toon Ikilledbambi

Healers -
    Jonesyqtpie , Discipline Priest, main toon Jonesyqt
    Splurt Holy Paladin
    Alyy Restoration Druid

DPS -
    Desolator Frost Death Knight
    Flavin Balance Druid
    Horhontsenge Fire Mage
    Hatemypriest Shadow Priest, main toon Lovemylock
    Itamedruids Marskmanship Hunter

2 PoV videos:
    Mage PoV - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUnM...ature=youtu.be
    Shadow Priest PoV - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4YScM6svBU

- Itamedruids

5. Grats on bane fellas! Hope u get good peeps here!
    Much Love,
    Turrtle.

6. Awch, I totally forgot to add the raid schedule we have! How unthoughtful of me! \o/
    That part is updated now. ^_^

7. Next to no transparency within the guild. Unless it's a 25m without enough guildies online, the scheduled raid time consists of member wondering what the raid could possibly be. Furthermore, the officers tend not to even answer if someone were to ask in guild chat.

8. That's wrong but I guess you can't please everyone, there will always be guys who will be foul mouthed because they were disappointed with... Probably losing an item or something banal, I wouldn't know.
    When those occassions, of not having enough people, actually occur.. Officers perhaps don't answer because we're still discussing amongst ourselves what raid could we possibly make, and noone can answer their question with certainty.

But thank you for your criticism, if there's any problems of such within the guild (which I myself have never noticed), we'll work on... Distinguishing them.

Cheers!

9. This raiding week's progress:

3 runs ICC25 normal, cleared 2 runs, got to Sindragosa on 3rd;
    1 run ICC25 heroic, 10 our of 12 bosses downed, with exceptions of Professor Putricide and The Lich King;
    2 runs ICC10 heroic, both runs got to The Lich King;
    5 runs ICC10 normal, all 5 runs cleared.

The Ruby Sanctum doesn't work yet, so we haven't done it.

Cheers!

10. Iridescent now recruiting more girls.

11. i can't no other guild wants me :<

123 ... Last